Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Chat Server Issues 30 and 31/10/2015 [Megathread]

xMrZx.Blackout

This just happened to me, and its not just me, its happening to everyone. I usually leave my game running all the time, only leaving for hotfixes/updates, or just to get my login reward. So this morning I bring the game up... and there is literally no one online... I have a screenshot of me being in recruiiting and I'm the only person... in my clan which always has atleast like 100 people online, htere was only like 7 people. Our alliance chat was the same 7 people.

Trade chat only had like 10 people in it.

So yeah I'm like WTF? is something wrong with my client? so I restarted the client, big mistake, I mean not like I had anyone to talk to anyways but once i restarted now I have this problem, no tabs, just the loading circle.... by the sounds of it, and by the looks of it, this is a widescale thing.

Maby hackers are DOSing the chat servers in protest of the horrible halloween event, lol. I hope this get fixed soon! :)

this is effecting everyone... i left the game running like usual and when i brought i up this morning, there was literally no one on in the chat tabs... I was the only person in recruiting.... my clan chat which normally has 100+ people in it, there was only 7 people, same 7 people in alliance chat.... trade had like 10 people in it....

So yeah this is effecting everyone, atleast on North america east coast server. I made the mistake of restarting the client hoping it was something that would fix, now i have no chat at all, same issue as everyone here.

Chat has been down for many hours now. Cant really play game as cant form squads and trading is def a no go. I'd like DE to extend the trader/event by at least a day or longer depending on how much down time this will be. Chat services over the past week have been suffering outages and they are taking longer to actually be restored.  

We are not deleting threads or posts about chat being down, if anything, similar reports are being merged so you may lose track of your post.  Apologies for that!

I've checked both PS4 and PC, and PC seems to be down.  I can't check XB1 because I don't own one, but I think it's isolated to PC this time around.  

Additionally, i've passed on the info to the best of my ability!

I made a promise(ish) to myself that I will always scream "CATS" everytime I log in to warframe. The day has come my fellow tenno, the promise(ish) I've made to myself has been broken and shattered into....

OVER 9000 PIECES! 

-john cena theme music-