Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xMrZx.Blackout

Warframe Chat Server Issues 30 and 31/10/2015 [Megathread]

WHAT!? so many...anyone knows how to fix this yet? do we have to wait for another update? "COME ON DE DO YOUR JOB! WHY CANT YOU DO YOUR JOB PROPERLY!? FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT!" (the sentence written inside the quote marks are..a simple (and kinda evil, i know) joke, no ill intent to DE or any of the staff. please dont get mad at the sentence inside the quote mark)

WHAT!? so many...anyone knows how to fix this yet? do we have to wait for another update? "COME ON DE DO YOUR JOB! WHY CANT YOU DO YOUR JOB PROPERLY!? FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT!" (the sentence written inside the quote marks are..a simple (and kinda evil, i know) joke, no ill intent to DE or any of the staff. please dont get mad at the sentence inside the quote mark)

"jBLV8GE.png"

The chat bar only has a loading circle here the chat tabs are normally. Im unable to get ito any chat. I can select a name from my clan and hit "talk" and it will send a msg that way. (Although not sure its getting to the recipient) Its really annoying.

Lol "cat not working" was like whaaat..

But hmm maybe connection issue's? Or if more people has the same

Problem probally server issue

ok im at least relieved thet im not only one whos got this isue from lst update ... bit  unhapy since basicaly no recruting...

Yes, the chatt is down , but it does not mean u cannot recruit someone to your squad , it will take longer , but if u got the time , you should do recruting on the forum ;) Trust me it will work , it always have .

Have you tried turning the cat off and on again? Maybe give it water or food?

Jokes aside, yes, chat servers seem to be down.

A lot of people has been having these issues, don't worry, you're not alone

I tried contacting a friend and we chatted normally, it's probably only the major channels that are down

what happened? is this another ddos attack like last time? and can someone from other regions confirm if their region is working or not?

SEA doesnt work and i cant talk to other tenno so i cant confirm this...

It used to work, I've been playing for eight to ten hours since the update, not really sure what time I started. I logged in the game around one or two hours ago after a quick break and this appears.

wqu2dz.jpg

Chat's down, so unless you're in another chatting program, finding a team would be kinda hard anyways

what happened? is this another ddos attack like last time? and can someone from other regions confirm if their region is working or not?

SEA doesnt work and i cant talk to other tenno so i cant confirm this...

Doesn't work in Greece...