Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Chat Server Issues 30 and 31/10/2015 [Megathread]

xMrZx.Blackout

WHAT!? so many...anyone knows how to fix this yet? do we have to wait for another update? "COME ON DE DO YOUR JOB! WHY CANT YOU DO YOUR JOB PROPERLY!? FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT!" (the sentence written inside the quote marks are..a simple (and kinda evil, i know) joke, no ill intent to DE or any of the staff. please dont get mad at the sentence inside the quote mark)

WHAT!? so many...anyone knows how to fix this yet? do we have to wait for another update? "COME ON DE DO YOUR JOB! WHY CANT YOU DO YOUR JOB PROPERLY!? FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT!" (the sentence written inside the quote marks are..a simple (and kinda evil, i know) joke, no ill intent to DE or any of the staff. please dont get mad at the sentence inside the quote mark)

"jBLV8GE.png"

Edited by Snowman486

The chat bar only has a loading circle here the chat tabs are normally. Im unable to get ito any chat. I can select a name from my clan and hit "talk" and it will send a msg that way. (Although not sure its getting to the recipient) Its really annoying.

A lot of people has been having these issues, don't worry, you're not alone

I tried contacting a friend and we chatted normally, it's probably only the major channels that are down

Edited by F_deel

what happened? is this another ddos attack like last time? and can someone from other regions confirm if their region is working or not?

SEA doesnt work and i cant talk to other tenno so i cant confirm this...

Doesn't work in Greece...