Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xMrZx.Blackout

Warframe Chat Server Issues 30 and 31/10/2015 [Megathread]

The real reason why the chat is still down is because it's 6am at the DE office and "nobody's" there that early to fix stuff.

I'm sure it will come back online in 2-4 hours, when the DE staff arrives to work :)

The real reason why the chat is still down is because it's 6am at the DE office and "nobody's" there that early to fix stuff.

I'm sure it will come back online in 2-4 hours, when the DE staff arrives to work :)

Come on! whats the fun in warframe without chat? Q-Q #ChatFrame

Communications in-game are down [ Clan, Region, Recruiting, Trading ] although a direct chat with friends is possible.

Any news on when this is fixed ?

Yepp.. Chat hasnt been working since about 2-3am EST. (Probably longer, thats just when I got on)
I really need trade chat so I can get some plat xD

Been like this for nearly a half hour.  The real pain is the players who might've been mid-mission or in a raid and were kicked to the curb by the server.

But, y'know, obviously that's okay because beta. :^)

yeah but my 35 plat for rush anti serum arent in beta.

Stupid de I only have limited trading time and you killed the chats. I better be compensated in plats for this @#&$ up

Screw plat, we deserve excaliber prime >:D