[DE]Megan

Hallowed Nightmares Tactical Alert Is Now Live!

efeomdC.jpg

It's time to face your darkest fears, Tenno.  The Hallowed Nightmares Tactical Alert is now Live!  

A nightmare waits you on Earth, biding its time as it stalks in the darkness.  You must be brave enough to face this darkness, or else risk being overwhelmed by its horrific power.

Successfully complete this frightening Tactical Alert on Earth and you'll receive an Orokin Catalyst Blueprint.  Additional completions reward a Stratos Emblem.  This Tactical Alert will be available until Monday, November 2 at 11:00 a.m. ET.

Good luck, Tenno!

• Upvote 33

I'm hoping for some VW ...

You know, Vandal or Wraith weapons :(

• Upvote 18

Just finished it. Kinda disappointing because of the number of stages.. Any usage of "Mission Score" pumpkin?

• Upvote 9

Would be nice if we had actually gotten something cool with this, like a new wraith or something.

Instead all we get is a catalyst and... Yet another stratos emblem.

I wasn't expecting much, and yet I still managed to get disappointed... Well, hopefully Baro isn't as bad.

• Upvote 18

Would be nice if we had actually gotten something cool with this, like a new wraith or something.

Instead all we get is a catalyst and... Yet another stratos emblem.

I wasn't expecting much, and yet I still managed to get disappointed... Well, hopefully Baro isn't as bad.

Primed target cracker likely
  • Upvote 3

Let me guess, cataract simulating fog?

Yep. And no weapons or abilities, although the Nekros we had seemed to desecrate OK.

And pumpkins. Lot's of pumpkins. And bladesaws.

Someone has a strange sense of humor.

• Upvote 3

Fun tactical alert.

I like that we don't have to edit our loadouts and can hop straight into it.

Well done DE. :)

Anyone have a drop table from the caches? I want to see if it's even worth rerunning, or if this whole thing was truly just a waste.

• Upvote 13

Anyone have a drop table from the caches? I want to see if it's even worth rerunning, or if this whole thing was truly just a waste.

yeah,,what he said.

• Upvote 6

DE, in my opinion it is for the best to include gold fusion cores as additional rewards to any alerts from now on as it gives another reason to do this alerts until it expire just like the Balor Fomorian alert :D

• Upvote 6

I love having plans during the Halloween weekend. i won't be home till after the event is done.... yay! :B

• Upvote 2