Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.9.2

DE_Adam

I dont know why DE keeps the aura in the code if they are never going to release it. Just delete it so these false hopes don't happen in the future. Or you know, check the drop tables when allow all auras to be a reward for a mission.

RIP 5 hours of farming a mission that is a lot less fun than other missions in the game.

Seriously, legendary cores should not be distributed in compensation for people who got lucky over the course of a few hours of farming.  It's not like these people have just lost something that they put a lot of time and effort into, and everybody else was not given sufficient opportunity.

So no fix for Nova Anitmatter Drop not absorbing any type of damage. Nice priorities. /sarcasm .. 

I think that issue was supposed to be fixed a very long time ago:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/437398-is-antimatter-drop-supposed-to-randomly-do-pitiful-amounts-of-damage/page-4#entry4995165

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/449323-hotfix-1644-16441/

EDIT:

Nevermind looks like this is a random recent bug.

Edited by dadaddadada

i am still cring i dont think i ever cried about a game before but to have a happy moment like that only to never feel its warmth proliferates my heart with despair so strong i would commit to dying slowly through the  dark sea of space past plutos solar rail.

Changes

• Removed Affinity Amp Auras from inventories. This unreleased mod was either acquired through Transmutation years ago, or the most recent Tactical Alert.
  • Legendary Cores have been distributed to all players that have had the Affinity Amp Aura removed from their inventory.

*grabs head with both hands* Oh-no, oh-wow, this wasn't good at all.

I feel bad for who ever made that decision at the office right now.

I think I'll avoid the forum for a little bit tonight, this ain't' gonna be good. =[ ...

Thank you for the new Archwing mod though.

There was a hole here, now it's gone. I guess...  (╯°Д°)︵ ┻━┻

"to say what i am feeling in words" i feel its like i just lost my mom to cancer and having that despair filling up in me causes me so much stress i don't think i was prepared for, or in even better terms i carried a baby for 9 months on to it only being born still born.........

Edited by Zentique