Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.9.2

DE_Adam

• Removed Affinity Amp Auras from inventories. This unreleased mod was either acquired through Transmutation years ago, or the most recent Tactical Alert.
  • Legendary Cores have been distributed to all players that have had the Affinity Amp Aura removed from their inventory.

What a joke, why are players getting rewarded for getting something they shouldn't? Why not remove them and say it was a mistake,,,

slim change to get buzz kill.... now free legendary cores for a glitch. No thanks for the "awesome" event like we have been told 

100% agree, i even started a clan for my friends today so we can farm it and do this "awesome" event...

well, legendary core is now selling for 800p. And you will probably be ably to sell it for 1500 in a month. Why not replace it with 100 gold cores? Seems unfair, as i run this alert, got nothing but common cores from cashes..

Seems like now the best solution will be to give everyone who participated in this alert a legendary core, and make it untradable. Otherwise, it will be a little bit unfair to be honest.

Edited by Forzafonz

I got Shell Rush and

1) I can equip it on every archwing gun

2) Even tho it's 50% at max rank, I'm only getting a 33% reduction to charge rate.

That's because of the formula they use.  In this case, it's Final Result = 1 / (1 + Charge Rate bonus from mod), instead of it being 1 - Charge Rate like you'd expect.

Edited by ScramblesPrime

I got Shell Rush and

2) Even tho it's 50% at max rank, I'm only getting a 33% reduction to charge rate.

hcAtuN2.jpg

Which mission did you get this on? Caduceus, Montes or Pandora?

Edit: On Montes, Venus, thanks!

Edited by JesterTheNight

Wait so does this mean the new alert can't drop the Affinity Amp Aura mod anymore? 

Affinity Amp aura? DE created an aura which was never available except for bugs like Transmutation and Hallowed Nightmare reward. They fixed this bugs, removed Affinity Aura from players inventories and removed it from drop tables completly. So you created an aura just to have it removed later? What was the point of creating it then? Talking about wasted time...

I got Shell Rush and

hcAtuN2.jpg

This is because the mod affects charge rate, but the displayed stat is really telling you charge TIME. Going 50% faster will save you 33% of the time.

They should`ve just gave 50k plat in exchange for the affinity aura to each player , legendary core seems to low. Now like seriously jokes aside , I wont buy it that it was "unintentional release" Clearly it was done on purpose. It makes me reconsider my activity in Warfraud. First thought that came on my mind from previous experience in "free to play games" was , close people to the DE/staff had info about this bug and abused it. Second thought , u compensate removal of unobtainable mod with another unobtainable mod ROFL MAKES NO SENSE?! What was supposed to be fun halloween event u managed to turn it in to the worst event ever , Congratz 

Calm down guys, i don't think that it was intentionally, because there is too much negative reaction on it, and not so many people who can know and benefit from this event. I would say that there is just too much code to maintain, so sometimes in case of some unique occasions, some hidden bugs pops up. And because it is Friday, there can be no actions till Monday morning to change something. 

P.S. Saw reports that a new raids now bugged and not possible to complete. be aware.

Edited by Forzafonz