Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.9.2

DE_Adam

DE, be honest here. You messed up. There was absolutely no need to pass out Legendary Cores for a mistake which would have been more agreeable to everyone if you had simply removed the mod, and either said "Sorry, but this wasn't supposed to be acquired in the first place" or "Sorry, but here's some Gold Cores for your loss."

Legendary Cores? That's a little ridiculous.

Edit: Retequizzle, give it a rest. They get the point from you already.

Edited by TheEternalJester

I wish I got a legendary core every time I fell to my death through the floor or got stuck on the lag doors in eris

Oh god the doors. So many failed captures because a door gained sentience and apparently felt sympanthy for that random corpus/grineer in the void.

Up yours, door, I have work to do.

So, why do people who happened to get an unreleased mod out of dumb luck get Legendary cores for free?  What's the basis for that?

There isn't one, honestly. Hoenstly the aura is less valuable than the core, so I don't see why they wouldn't just keep it in. Sure would have made the alert much more playable. Or skins...or really anything aside from a potato.

I got Shell Rush and

1) I can equip it on every archwing gun

2) Even tho it's 50% at max rank, I'm only getting a 33% reduction to charge rate.

If you drive a car 50% faster, you get to your destination 33% quicker.

You have to drive your car 100% faster (twice the speed) to get to your destination in half the time (-50%).

There isn't one, honestly. Hoenstly the aura is less valuable than the core, so I don't see why they wouldn't just keep it in. Sure would have made the alert much more playable. Or skins...or really anything aside from a potato.

It's not only that, many people got more than one aura.

You can't do anything with multiple aura mods, but you certainly can with legendary cores.

Still no fix for the resetting of camera position after death / archwing to land or land to archwing change

Also: What the hell?

Playing a lot in the right hours, and having luck rewards a mod (or more), that can upgrade a platinum mod to full? You know how long everyone else has to play to be able to do that, right?

... I am at a loss of words how to call that ...

Why is no one telling us the reason for replacing an unobtainable mod with another unobtainable mod?

At the risk of having a post removed, the best way of putting it is:

We don't have to explain it.

Unfortunately, it occurs a lot here. They do explain quite a few things, but they've also had their share of doing stuff and not explaining why.

Why is no one telling us the reason for replacing an unobtainable mod with another unobtainable mod?

At the risk of having a post removed, the best way of putting it is:

We don't have to explain it.

Unfortunately, it occurs a lot here. They do explain quite a few things, but they've also had their share of doing stuff and not explaining why.

It's quite simpler than that. They have no intentions of ever releasing that mod into the game. Why it's in the source code of the public build other than just a placeholder during development is beyond me since I don't work there. As the post implies, no one has the mod anymore period. Don't try too look to into it.

Legendary Cores are a different matter, like the Primed Chamber, as they can be rewarded for certain players for any particular reason they see fit, as a Twitch reward, competition prizes, etc. Why were all the players who obtained the mod years ago and recently given Legendary Cores, is also beyond me, but there doesn't have to be a clear-cut answer. It's just a quick apology given out for the mistake the game did. Regardless how "useless" the aura mod, or really anything else in the game is, regarding it's worth and/or value within game itself. They can give out Legendary Cores however they see fit.

There's really nothing else that needs to be explained. Like I said, nothing to look into too hard about. Mistakes happen and that's all that needs to be said from what I can think of. If there is a detail I glanced over, then feel free to chime in. But just feel fortunate that if you are of the few that has gotten a Legendary Core. Especially due to it's market value and how beneficial it can be for any of your long-term invested mods.

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

Thanks you for the update but i think «reward» player with legendary core for error is bit unfair. Some people want a chance to get the compension you give to the other player who get lucky enough the get the mod. You should add leg core to the tac alert to be fair with other player. I don't know this message will read by good person thought.

De did the Right thing the Affinity Amp aura from the Game to remove and anybody who had get a Legendary Core for it is should be happy becouse DE could that long time ago already remove as many people has get the aura long time ago by the transmutations bug.

SWT TY DE,...

Just wana report a minor bug with mods... it sort of fixes its self but its anoying to see.

the Bug is when u equip a mod (that u hav 2 of) on ur sentinals gun and the other on ur own... when u switch out ur own guns or sentinal 1s with exact same build it comes up with the error that u cant have it equipt on both and sort of swaps them round and self fixes it.... is there away to jus mark the mods as already equip to sentinal or maybe removing them from veiw as to avoid this??

Anyway this is only a minor inconvence and I apreciate all u guys do