Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.9.2

DE_Adam

Thank you i suppose.

It would be nice to have Affinity Amp added permanently though.

Perhaps as an Archwing specific mod? 

Legendary cores too. You know , just keep the droprates absurdly low.

In any case i don't think that was a fair deal. Even though it was not intended.

So you are saying that if you for example, get sent a Rocket Launcher in the mail by accident, then the FBI finds out, and gives you $1000 dollars even though they don't have to, your reply is "that was not a fair deal".

Did you seriously think that just because you got something by accident, that under no circumstance would you normally have, you should be entitled to something when it's returned to it's proper owner or place?

Which part of "the Mod is years old, and was never meant to be in the drop tables" is a problem exactly?

Let's say you have a car that goes 60mph. It will take this car roughly 1 minute to drive a mile. Now, take this same car an increase its speed by roughly 50%. It moves at 90mph. How long will it take for it to drive a mile? Answer? 40 seconds.

Charge rates are the same way. You normally get a set amount of charge (distance) in a given time. But a 50% increase in that value will only reduce the charge time for a set amount to about 66.66% of the original value. They round this so it shows up as 0.67. The math is solid. 

As for the accuracy thing... Yeah... That's just a mess. Iunno what to tell you. If a weapon was 100% accurate then -55% would still be 100% accurate. A divergence of 0 degrees +55% is still 0 degrees. The accuracy stats are about as accurate as the Atomos. They're not... If DE actually told us the accuracy as an angular value where the lower the number was the better instead of an obscure percentage then yeah, these numbers might mean something... Point in case, the Warframe Wiki doesn't even bother listing accuracy on weapons. The value is that meaningless. 

No the math still works as long as all the parameters are taken into account.

Borderlands Accuracy and how they do it:

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Accuracy

An Accuracy of 100 means the weapon has 0 spread; every 12 points of Accuracy lower than that equates to one degree of spread aperture. For example, 70 accuracy corresponds to 2.5° of spread aperture.

spread = (100 − weapon card accuracy)/12 weapon card accuracy = 100 − 12 × spread

We just don't have all the variables of how DE is doing it.

Edited by DSpite

Wha? Why?

Why not just simpily FIX the damn thing and make fire rate mod affect charge time like it always should as it does in normal game.

But no you had to give us another mod to farm instead. Now if we use fire rate one we will have slow charge time, if we use this one we will have slow quickshoting and using both just isnt worth 2 mod slots. Seriously i see absolutly no reason for this to happen, its so more simple and logical to just adapt fire rate mod to it and all of us would be happy. Oh and this mod better dont turn out to be ! rare to get, cuz that would be just a slap in the face.

I second that, not nice indeed.

They should`ve just gave 50k plat in exchange for the affinity aura to each player , legendary core seems to low. Now like seriously jokes aside , I wont buy it that it was "unintentional release" Clearly it was done on purpose. It makes me reconsider my activity in Warfraud. First thought that came on my mind from previous experience in "free to play games" was , close people to the DE/staff had info about this bug and abused it. Second thought , u compensate removal of unobtainable mod with another unobtainable mod ROFL MAKES NO SENSE?! What was supposed to be fun halloween event u managed to turn it in to the worst event ever , Congratz 

yes. break the trade system moreso than it already has been broken, '50k plat' k.    so, those who didnt get an affinity amp mod, should just be exempted from something that's never going to happen. rip. such an angry individual putting hate on something that 'occured' if you don't like the game, don't play it, if you can't accept the things that go on in it, leave. ;v)

Edited by Lahared

So you are saying that if you for example, get sent a Rocket Launcher in the mail by accident, then the FBI finds out, and gives you $1000 dollars even though they don't have to, your reply is "that was not a fair deal".

Did you seriously think that just because you got something by accident, that under no circumstance would you normally have, you should be entitled to something when it's returned to it's proper owner or place?

Which part of "the Mod is years old, and was never meant to be in the drop tables" is a problem exactly?

Well, the problem is that it's kinda unfair to those that didn't managed to get the aura before DE exchange it with legendary core. Heck, if i know that it'll be compensated with a legendary core i'd farm that aura all day long.

They should make that legendary core is dropable once (with the same chance as rifle amp) for those people that didn't managed to get rifle amp before the patch.

And yeah, people will be less salty if only they give orokin cat/reactor instead of this extremely rare mod for some bug that isn't even gamebreaking. While on the other hand we get nothing when they break the game or nerf some stuff...even cosmicbreak, a heavy p2w is giving free untune whenever the nerf stuff.

Edited by Belderiver

Changes

• Reduced camera shake created by Fluctus projectiles.
  • Removed Affinity Amp Auras from inventories. This unreleased mod was either acquired through Transmutation years ago, or the most recent Tactical Alert.
  • Legendary Cores have been distributed to all players that have had the Affinity Amp Aura removed from their inventory.

So .... because you made a mistake ..... and some people were lucky ...... you gave them legendary cores?!

IT WAS A BUG..... you could have just taken the mod away and that's it!

Another way of rewarding stupid luck instead of skill!

Edited by alergiclaprosti

Please fix Archwing missions, they are bugged in a way that camera gets stuck too close to Warframe and you cant see anything, skills get reset, melee weapon wont work, mods don't work (both mods for skills (str and range mods stop working, clearly seen when playing as Elytron on his 3rd skill) and for utility, like thiefs wit). It is getting in way of normal gameplay. Once this bug happens it is difficult to navigate, impossible to shoot, etc...

My guess is that they removed affinity amp from player inventories because decided against adding it to the game. Everything else we got through bugs we've been able to keep until they eventually add it.

Wonder when will Baro bring primed chamber...