Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframes Should Cost Platiniums

MetaMortred

Before you jump at my throat, hear me out. Know that this is based on the assumption that they allow us to get Plats by normal means, like geting plats by completing Quest cards. Which makes plats achievable but more rare than normal credit currency.

Now warframes should cost platiniums because if they cost the same currency then it would unbalance the whole game.

If you buy weapons with the same currency then by collecting only enough for a single warframe you can purchase all weapons in game. Also remember, the game must always create the chance of making enough money to ge the most expensive items in a challenging time, and if warframes are the most expensive then that means you can buy all weapons with the price of 1 warframe.

So people who want to go with only 1 warframw will be in luck. My suggestion is to make them cost plats. A different currency achievable in game, but not easily. but achiavable none the less.

In this way currency can be only left for buying weapons and gear, and there wont be a gap between the prices. Because in the long run you have to be able to afford everything. and being able to afford a single warframe with a single currency you are able to afford every possible gear in the game.

So I suggest make Warframes cost Plats to purchase, but make plats available in game at the same time. Because in the long run you can make unlimited money, but unlimited plats are much harder to come by.

I think they should just ante up the price of the weapons. Gorgon, Single Shot rifles. They're pretty overpowering anyways. Everything dies under a MASSIVE line of fire from the Gorgon. The Single Shot rifles seem to kill everything in one shot. Increase the cost of the other weapons as well, but not as much as the ones mentioned before. And maybe even the Warframes, I know a lot of people complain about money gain, but play solo here and there. You'll realize they drop a lot, just there's people that dash and slide towards the first purple box they see, dropping out of combat just to get it.

I think they should just ante up the price of the weapons. Gorgon, Single Shot rifles. They're pretty overpowering anyways. Everything dies under a MASSIVE line of fire from the Gorgon. The Single Shot rifles seem to kill everything in one shot. Increase the cost of the other weapons as well, but not as much as the ones mentioned before. And maybe even the Warframes, I know a lot of people complain about money gain, but play solo here and there. You'll realize they drop a lot, just there's people that dash and slide towards the first purple box they see, dropping out of combat just to get it.

Actually if everything is going to be more expensive it is easier to just make mods sell for 40%-60% of their original price. Reducing the revenue does just that. But warframes in my opinion are a different story entirely. They should not even use the same currency as weapons, since in essence they are two completely different things.

dude you're taking in account that everytime you die on a mission you pay % from your total money for everytime you ressurrect? also if you just put all Warframes on Platinum Currency only, it wont make anything balanced but the oposite -.-

dude you're taking in account that everytime you die on a mission you pay % from your total money for everytime you ressurrect? also if you just put all Warframes on Platinum Currency only, it wont make anything balanced but the oposite -.-

That is because you see this in the current state. I am saying for this to happen, there also has to be a reduction in the money you make and a possibility in making Plats in game.

And please stop bolding all your comments. if it was needed the forum would have bolded every comment.

I don't think they should make the Warframes cost Platinums, or at least not all of them. Maybe the Devs can release futures suits in pairs, and have the players vote on which would cost Platinum or Credits. Players would be able to still buy through in-game currency, and it gives the Devs another way to earn money. Or, just up the price of them credit wise. But the first ideal seems a little more "fair" and all around better for both Players and Devs. I just see, if there is some sort of in-game gain of Platinum through various methods you've posted in other topics, obtaining Warframes as being more of a grind then, "OOO, purple box!" and sell those.