Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mr20 Lf A Clan

(PSN)mmcareen

MR20.  70 odd days invested into the day, profile day played not 2 months.  looking for a easy going clan, helpful not just in it for themselves, if I was Id stay with my current clan.  If you have a kill requirement I'm not interested either.  I play the game daily, some days more then others because well., I do have a life.  I know my stuff, and don't mind helping new players.  oh and not interested in clans named after their leaders either.  So give me a reason to join and also list your kick policy.  Thanks for the time

Edited by (PS4)mmcareen

Hey there, you seem like you would fit in really well with the clan I am in. We are all pretty easy going and help each other out all the time. Mr range from 20 to 8 right now, but we don't really have a requirement on mr to join. FYI we do have a mic requirement, more or less because we talk to each other all the time and text gets kinda of hard to do after a while.

Kick policy is simple, if you are no on for 30 days, we remove you. You can always come back an rejoin.

Void Hunterz is where it's at we are always on the leaderboards every week in one form or another... Constantly farming and just breaking records... We have a website ATM and working on starting youtubing... Friendly group of people. We are always up on party chat and very community oriented