Archwing Katana; Lunae [Name Decided!]

(PSN)L-B-H-100

With highlights

833BNiw.jpg

Without highlights

usfnsY0.jpg

original

bkyA7YJ.jpg

The lunae's blade is made of razor sharp, thin gallium glass. The frame holding the blade is made of strong tellurium mixed with mophics to perfectly shape itself around the blades sides, so that the gap between the blade and the frame is untouchable. The blade was used by the Orokin elite guard on a final defense to protect the last of their treasure in deep space.

impact: 25

puncture: 65

slash: 200

Physical damage: 290

slide attack: 600

attack speed: 1.10

critical chance: 24.0%

critical multiplayer: 2.0x

status chance: 2.5%

polarities: " V "

names of intrest

Mune

Archana

Nikarchina

Kanagul

Lunae (crescent moon in latin) [Winner!!!]

Mikadzuki (crescent moon in japanese)

Dai-nikana.

Ardachi

Naidachi

Edited by (PS4)L-B-H-100

I think you could improve on the model a bit more, to give it a bit more archwing like feel, archwing melee are a bit more mechanical looking, in contrast with the organic and stylish look in tenno melee weapons, remember it also needs to be foldable, for the stats I think you could rise status to 5% or 10% and you're good to go.

I think you could improve on the model a bit more, to give it a bit more archwing like feel, archwing melee are a bit more mechanical looking, in contrast with the organic and stylish look in tenno melee weapons, remember it also needs to be foldable, for the stats I think you could rise status to 5% or 10% and you're good to go.

I did highlight the design a bit too much, so you may not even notice the gap in the middle of the blade and the blades frame, where it would be able to fold in half. however, is is just one fold. the blade is meant to be thin, and not be as bulky looking as other archwing melee, so it does not have as much room to make the sword as short as possible when sheathed. all it could do is a simple one half fold and rest on the back of the tsuba(hand guard). as for the status, i basically made its speed to be the fastest archwing melee in the game, so i do not intend to increase chance based damages. it may be a little too over powered if i did.

either way the new version is practically done. the blade will be longer, and much more thinner. it would also look even more of a resemblance to the much smaller Nikana (mainly in the hand guard design). it will also have an added tellurium decal as well.

you can expect its appearance by tomorrow!

+1

I must saw that I love this concept :D, Only thing that I think would need to change is length of blade, since all archwing melee weapons are much bigger compared to ground version because in space the faster we are in range to attack the enemy the better.

Edited by Culaio

a new design for the archwing katana has been posted on the thread.

the whole sword is now longer to fit the size of the archwing.

there are also new designs on the hand guard of the weapon, making it look to have more of a resemblance to the Nikana. a new tint of blue has been edited to be less bright. personally, i think the new blue fits the gallium color more well than the last design.

hope you like the new design!