Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AandOE

Movember

Last year, we had a special event to raise money and open up mustaches for our Warframes. Well, its November again, and I feel that since the coding is still in the game, we should add on some beards as reward tiers, assuming that DE is going to be hosting it once more. In lieu of starting out at tier 0 again, may we continue where we left off? A bunch of wiggly beards and mustaches would be funny on some of the newer warframes, right off the bat. So while we wait and anticipate, do you have any facial hair requests for this year, Tenno?

i think beards would be harder to do than just mustaches. after all, beards need to conform to the shape of the face, and all frames have very differently structured faces

We never did reach the "special prize" last year for hitting the max donation bar. Imo we were so close we should have gotten it anyways but w/e. Maybe this year if it comes back we'll actually hit it, the playerbase has well and truly grown since then.

Maybe we should turn it into F-1vember since the month starts with Mexico GP. So I propose we get our lisets and mantis changed into a F-1 car. How cool would that be:)

!! Mustaches for our lisets, manti, kubrows, and sentinels~ Maybe even some beardy syandanas, mustache-y sugatras, and the finest facial hair this side of the galaxy, for our dear, dear, sweet Lotus. :D Just to be extra special, hers can be Prisma'd.