Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong Warframe Eta?

Thalahssalyst

they said fall

they said a lot since the last devstream in december 2014 by moving this video about the sentients before our noses

and, where are all the announcements which was given from that time until today, how many blah's got real ?

how much content arrived for us players ? ;o)

no bad meaning here, just a question ...

Edited by reyley

They say a lot of stuff, just my guess. I mean, a .5 comes out a bit after, I've not seen 2 frames come out in the same month.

i.e. Equinox came out in August (July 31st), Atlas in October (Oct 1st) So that is 2 months between. Again, just my guess.

This situation is a bit more unique than others though, it isn't DE predicting when they hope to have a project completed and released, the project is already complete, so it is purely when they want to release. There's no reason for a delay as there is no chance of them falling behind. Wukong being released is purely upon when DE wants to release it, and unless there is something conflict with the China team about his exclusive period there no real reason that they could miss a desired date. 

Also for the whole time period between frames, we are also in a unique case at the moment where DE is releasing double the amount of frames (they are providing us with new frames while also providing the china version with their own special frames) which leaves DE with more than the normal number of frames to release to us readily. Instead of dragging their releases out DE seems to be preferring giving them all to us as quickly as they can (so there is less resentment towards all these china exclusives) and also so when DE finally comes to an end on the chinese exclusives they can probably resume a normal pattern without the excess. 

This situation is a bit more unique than others though, it isn't DE predicting when they hope to have a project completed and released, the project is already complete, so it is purely when they want to release. There's no reason for a delay as there is no chance of them falling behind. Wukong being released is purely upon when DE wants to release it, and unless there is something conflict with the China team about his exclusive period there no real reason that they could miss a desired date.

Also for the whole time period between frames, we are also in a unique case at the moment where DE is releasing double the amount of frames (they are providing us with new frames while also providing the china version with their own special frames) which leaves DE with more than the normal number of frames to release to us readily. Instead of dragging their releases out DE seems to be preferring giving them all to us as quickly as they can (so there is less resentment towards all these china exclusives) and also so when DE finally comes to an end on the chinese exclusives they can probably resume a normal pattern without the excess.

True, but sometimes it's good to sit on a completed project to help stretch out interest in the game. I.e. releasing 1 Warframe keeps people playing for 1 month. 2 Warframes at a time is 1.5 months. So it would be more effective to release 1 frame, wait a month and then another.

Again just my theory, numbers in my example are just arbitrary.

As far as I know wukongs is coming with the 18 update in december while archer doesn't even have a name or even been shown as being anything more then a concept atm. Hell they are still working on the basic idea of her ui which will be pretty diffrent then anything we currently have

Edited by PainXGain

As far as I know wukongs is coming with the 18 update in december while archer doesn't even have a name or even been shown as being anything more then a concept atm. Hell they are still working on the basic idea of her ui which will be pretty diffrent then anything we currently have

for DE to follow their official order we have to get a female frame next.

18 is set to come out this month according to DE, but of course complications may always surface.

True, but sometimes it's good to sit on a completed project to help stretch out interest in the game. I.e. releasing 1 Warframe keeps people playing for 1 month. 2 Warframes at a time is 1.5 months. So it would be more effective to release 1 frame, wait a month and then another.

Again just my theory, numbers in my example are just arbitrary.

That is a concept DE is already well aware of however, and practice in fact (as most have noted framed tend to come every few months) but you can only sit on so many projects before they start to overflow. DE already had an established pattern for their game development, the situation with china warframe is currently interrupting that pattern by causing de to produce twice the content, seeing that eventually these exclusives are going to end DE probably figures it better to just tack in all the current extras as just that, extras to coming content, so whenever the situation does die down they can simply resume their original pattern without more spares than normal. 

This is disregarding how much the devs probably just want to get this content to us so we don't feel so behind the china version. Nobody is really all too fond of seeing china get all these goodies months ahead of us, and I doubt the people in DE haven't noticed.

• 3 weeks later...