The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can You Change In Game Name On Ps4?

(PSN)The_Reaper_96

Question

I've found a few post that say you can change it for 200 plat, but when I go to the account settings on the Warframe website I don't have the option to change my name. I can only select if I want to receive emails or not. 

Are we just not able to do this if we are a PS4 user? or is this option to change names gone completely? 

10 answers to this question

I did a quick search, and it seems that it is for PC only, but you can always try and contact the support.

alright then, I might do that. well thank you for your help! 

I think you can't because your in-game alias is your PSN name, so if you want to change your name change your PSN name. (I believe this is correct)

I would love to change my PSN name, but unfortunately Sony doesn't let us change it, it's rather stupid, I know. This might actually have something to do with why I am not able to change my Warfame name. oh well, maybe one day I'll be able to. (I hope)

I would love to change my PSN name, but unfortunately Sony doesn't let us change it, it's rather stupid, I know. This might actually have something to do with why I am not able to change my Warfame name. oh well, maybe one day I'll be able to. (I hope)

Yep.

The reason why you can't change your IGN on Warframe is, because you would need to change your PSN ID, and that's not possible.

Yep.

The reason why you can't change your IGN on Warframe is, because you would need to change your PSN ID, and that's not possible.

Ok well my psn n my warframe IGN are not the same n I can't seem to be able to change my warframe IGN to match my PSN so how do we go about that? Since you say it's impossible