Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Party Chat After Dashboard Update

(XBOX)BiggEazzy601

This may be a coincidence but after a recent dashboard update on Xbox one occurred I haven't been able to communicate in game parties via microphone. I can join and hear the people in the party but they can't hear me. Have anyone else ran into this issue? Please let me know.....

Are you by any chance enrolled in the preview program? The beta build for Xbox One's NXE has a problem with mics and parties.

And I figured as much, do you know what Xbox is doing to fix this problem and have an idea of what I should do on my end?

Well, the preview program is meant to find bugs like this, so I'm sure it'll be fixed the next time a bigger update rolls out.

You're going to continue to experience bugs like this, and others, as long as you're a preview member though. The only real fix would be to unenroll from the preview program, if you don't want to experience bugs anymore, and get back on the retail build.

Good advice I've already reported it, how do I go back to the previous dashboard?

1.Open the Xbox Preview Dashboard app.

2.Select Registration.

3.Under Manage flights, select Change.

4.Under Manage programs, select Remove, and then select Submit.

It may take a few days for you to receive the download for the retail build, and be warned, your console's hard drive may be wiped. So you'd need to redownload everything.

Edited by (XB1)Racialize