The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Do You Find "reach" Mods?

Aeshi

(the one that increases melee weapon range)

Some pages of the Wiki say it only drops from Void missions, others say Infested can drop it. Which is it?

Edited by Aeshi

I've had many from void missions, but a friend said he had one BEFORE I got mine, which was on the first void run, therefore, it looks like they have an increased drop from the void but they can drop elsewhere (Speculation, not fact)

So, pretty much Void-only (barring small miracles) then? That's kinda a pain, since I've only been able to do 1 Void mission thus far (and that was only because I somehow managed to persuade somebody to invite me)

I also received Reach a day or two after the update, non-Void mission.

As a side question, does anyone know if Reach also allows single hit weapons to hit multiple targets, or just give it a simply increased range? Does it also affect the AoE jump attack?

I also received Reach a day or two after the update, non-Void mission.

As a side question, does anyone know if Reach also allows single hit weapons to hit multiple targets, or just give it a simply increased range? Does it also affect the AoE jump attack?

Not sure how single target weapons are designed so I can't answer that. The wiki does confirm that it doesn't effect the jump attack range though.