The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Armistice Era: Alpha Test Stream (Holiday Break - Looking For A Fourth)

Morec0

Ladies and gentlemen of the forums! It's happening!

For those of you who don't know what "it" is, check out this thread for in-depth details: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/529147-warframe-armistice-era-a-tabletop-rpg-a-call-for-alpha-testers/

Moving on, though, as the title says I am running the Alpha test of my Warframe-based Tabletop RPG... Well, let's call it an experiment, and in the process I plan on sharing it for entertainment purposes with as many of you as take interest in watching a bunch of nerds try out a system that was made by someone who's never played anything like this to any real extent

... This is going to be fun!

Join us @ http://www.twitch.tv/ morec0 from 6:00 PM EST 3:00 PM PST / 11:00 PM GMT for a show that, hopefully, wont fail flat-out.

The Contributors:

TheJadrimian

Stigmergy

keen211

And if you can't make it, DON'T WORRY! All episodes will be uploaded to https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc7aR0JxgN1ecGxSMhESaBw in 1-hour chunks variably after the show is concluded, so you'll be able to enjoy whatever madness or failings comes out of this at your leisure.

With any luck, this will help me hammer out the kinks in the game, and after that I'll release it to the entirety of the Warframe community for their own use and enjoyment.

Here's to a successful testing period!

I hope to see you all there, my fellow Tenno,

~Morec0

Episode one:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Episode two:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

Edited by Morec0

Thank you all for joining us! Keep in mind that if you weren't able to watch it you can always catch it on my Youtube Channel, linked above. I'll be uploading tomorrow or throughout the week, so be sure to check it out.

We all had a great time, and we'll be working on planning another meet to continue this story. This thread will keep you up-to-date with our plans.

• 1 month later...

Heya folks! Sorry I never updated this with info on Session 2 but I was suspended from the forums!

Episode two's up and added!

Something went TERRIBLY wrong while recording, though, so there's five parts. Two are 15~ min, though, so it's not a problem. Enjoy! See you at the next one!

I may have to pull you guys in on testing my super-secret Tenno system... shussssssh. It's a super secret.

Good job guys!

As long as it doesn't involve those

Ridiculous Operator things

I'd be very interested in help out.

HO HO HO Everyone!

Or... well... WHATEVER it is you do this time of year.

But, as the title says, given what time of year it is we'll be taking a hiatus from streaming the tests, and doing the tests in general, and will begin to reconvene after the beginning of the new year.

BUT ALSO I'm looking to bring a fourth tester on board to round out the crew a little and help expand how the classes can be tested at any time. If you're interested and available from Monday 6:00PM-9:00PM EST shoot me a PM and we'll work something out. And don't worry about feeling shoehorned in (if that's something you'd be worried about), the means for this addition have already been established.

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays/Happy Hanuka/Whateverelsetheremay be to all of you out there!