Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FusionRX

New Frame - Sanaira

Why the name? *cough*Latin*cough* 

I think WF needed a second support frame, even though trinity is still common it'd be nice to see another one in circulation then.

Secondly i really couldn't think of names for the abilities so i made some stupid stuff up huehuehue

Ability #1 - WallMush

25 Energy

A (small) barrier is formed infront of each member where inside the barrier x2 damage is taken but outside it only 50% is taken where radius and damage would scale with mods and level

Ability # 2 Big up your mofo shields

50 Energy

Upon cast each player links to x amount of enemies and gain shields/over shields depending on the ratio of damage done to each one. x amount varies by level and is also affected by duration and strength mods 

Ability # 3 Team energy restore MARK II

75 Energy

A deployable of whatevers name is placed where it gets the same priority as players and the damage it takes (would have to adjust to match lv of enemies) is converted into energy and granted to the player once within its radius. However it has a health bar but energy can be collected multiple times. Obvious variables can be changed with level and mods

Ability #4 DEATH IS NO MORE

100 Energy

Any downed players are instantly revived with x% of overshields and x amount of time with x% of invuln

^^Variables are affected by mods and level

This ability can only be used once per minute per squad (obvious spam reasons)

inb4 "This is a stupid idea, lock the thread"

This is a stupid idea. Lock the thread.

inb4 inb4.

Serious note - I like it. WF really could use another proper support frame. Actually, anything that's not Oberon would do really....

Interesting concept, and I mean no hate, but... I know power #4 needs to be strong and unique per frame, but that may be a waaaaaayy too overpowered ability if it can insta-res anyone who's bleeding out, even if it is on a timer. Especially when you couple it with the energy restore deployable.

And I would say more like fourth or fifth support frame. We do have Oberon, Chroma, and Equinox.

inb4 inb4.

Serious note - I like it. WF really could use another proper support frame. Actually, anything that's not Oberon would do really....

Support frames are lame. Gimme another tanky melee frame.

I think the only support frames we currently need are enchanters but no one wants another magic frame

I think the only support frames we currently need are enchanters but no one wants another magic frame

I'd be down for a magic-based support frame. Elemental infusions for weapons, damage/shield buffs, etc. would be pretty cool frame abilities.

You could balance the 4th ability by having it not be effected by energy efficiency so that it will always cost 100 energy, which could be really cool as you could use blind rage with no negative effects