Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can devs help a brother out?

GoneM4d

I have been grinding ember blueprints for quite a while and just now finally managed to get 2nd piece (ember systems) but right at the end of the level when we were waiting for the last guy my internet shut off. It wasn't fault from my side but from providers which caused me to lose my blueprint. Is there any way that dev's can help a fan out? Or is it back to grind?

II would have gone right back to it, you have to grind the third peice anyway and you might find them in quick succession or it might have taken you a week to find the third regardless.

You could try support: https://digitalextre...endesk.com/home

Considering I have the worst luck when it comes to drops it would take me atleast another day to get a single drop.(sob)

Considering I have the worst luck when it comes to drops it would take me atleast another day to get a single drop.(sob)

Same for everyone, pretty much. And a day isn't that long when you cnosider it's free content.

You could spend some of that Master level platinum to just unlock the thing? ;)

Same for everyone, pretty much. And a day isn't that long when you cnosider it's free content.

You could spend some of that Master level platinum to just unlock the thing? ;)

I'm actually really confused with the platinum atm. I have trinity warframe building and what confuses me is a choice that I have to make. Its either I wait until it’s done building to show support for build times and extend my gameplay or pay to get it now this resulting in my impatient and shorten the gameplay.

You don't need to "show support" for build times, the majority of people choose to use build times over platinum.

And If you, like me, have levelled both of your Excalibur frames to 30, then rushing the Ash's fnal build stage makes more sense. If you have work to do on your other Frames you may as well wait it out.

You don't need to "show support" for build times, the majority of people choose to use build times over platinum.

And If you, like me, have levelled both of your Excalibur frames to 30, then rushing the Ash's fnal build stage makes more sense. If you have work to do on your other Frames you may as well wait it out.

True that, but at the moment I have been getting awesome drop on blueprints alsmot every boss battle had 80% chance of drop. Only 1 problem they are all the same and it just so happend to be same as the one I already own. Gods of Gaming are not with me today =_=