Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Shimmering Light In The Dark Sector [Ooc, Disscusions, Recruitment currently closed]

Denny2669

Since the CIA in Dark Sector doesn't seem like the kind of organization that would send a single operative into enemy territory, I thought of Ken Takano as a discreet "backup" who would shadow Tenno from the start and eliminate him if he got compromised, but due to SPOILERS, that assignment was a complete failure.

True, his first assignment being a black op is unlikely. I'll edit that quick.

As for hair, Kenneth shaves himself bald.

I'm gonna get a try at speed boosted slam in the front door.

But I won't be able to write before at least two hours so feel free to do whatever you want.

You mean the gate to the front yard or the door into the church?

Cause if you mean the gate, then good luck XD.

And if you mean the door, then you will need to explain how you got to the front yard in the first place.

Huh... neat. I think I'll try this one out. Not very often I get to do something like this. Will make a character in a bit for review.

Take your time, it's the first chapter, right now it's all about meeting everyone.

Thanks for joining!

Well i have a general idea of my character but have no idea what i should do for her background.

Just imagine that she was the main character in Dark Sector 2 XD.

But in the meantime, post what you already have here so nobody gets the frame you chose before you.

Thanks for joining!

Before I start thinking, would it be possible to reserve a particular frame? (if its possible, I'd like to reserve Mesa)

Yep, go ahead.

The presentation does not have to be finished right away, just put in the name/frame/stuff and say that the rest is still in progress...

And good choice! I'm very interested in how Mesa would look in this universe.

Name: Seerena Lores

Nationality: English

Warframe: Banshee

How you got infected: She was attacked by a single stalker when she left the concert hall she had performed in.

The creature seemingly was aware of the hearing aid as he ripped it out of her ear the moment he jumped on her.

Seerena managed to push the creature off her and tried to run but being unable to hear the creature chasing her made so terrified her legs refused to run.

The creature used this oppertunity to stab her in her left shoulder. The stalker then quickly  left as he heard gunfire but Seerena was left with its claw stuck in her shoulder.

What you where before you got infected: Seerena was a Violin player giving various concerts throughout Lasria.

She had a hearing aid due to an illness when she was a child damaging her hearing.

Character:Seerena normally a calm and patient person but with the lack of good hearing she is easily scarred.

Appearance: Seerena is a 6ft tall skinny woman with pale skin, blue eyes, long brown hair and her right ear seems damaged.

Her left arm, part of her neck, her left eye and left ear (where the hearing aid got ripped out of) are visably infected by the technocryte virus and on her left shoulder a spike is growing.

She wears a torn up long dark blue dress.

She wears dark blue jeans, a blue t-shirt and a green leather jacket.

Weapon:She has two daggers looking like the limbs of a paris bow they can be linked ot be used as an actual bow and utilize arrows made of sound.

Edited by kyrozon

I would likely base her design on a sort of "proto-Mesa" idea for an RP character I had in the forums way before Mesa was even thought of by DE *coughs* Katya *coughs* (Drake knows). In any case, I'll have a rudimentary template ready.

Name: Tara Winona Ryder

Nationality: American

Warframe (obviously not wearing it): Mesa

How you got infected: Tara was a freelance merc working in the area when the outbreak happened, getting attacked and wounded by a stalker (scratched on her arm), she was able to kill the stalker but the wound got infected with the virus and it spread throughout her body, changing her original outfit and integrating it and the two revolvers she was holding into her body, causing her transformation

Character: Easy-goin', gunslingin', most rootin'est, tootin'est cowgirl you done seen (except not really). In reality, while she is easy-going and friendly, she is slower to trust completely and deliberately plays up the character of an almost buffoonish cowgirl to disguise her true thoughts and lower the guards of her potential enemies before she fills their bellies full 'o lead.

Appearance: 6 foot tall, tanned Caucasian with shoulder-length red hair and green eyes,  

Frame Appearance: Brown duster with a small low-profile backpack, her ballistic vest on her torso was altered to look like a corset, her spurred boots were integrated into her outfit, the duster grew a hood that could be used to cover head, her gas mask that she was wearing when she changed was also altered in appearance and is now attached to the hood with a single blacked out lens on the left side

Signature weapon: her Colt Single Action Army revolvers were altered by the virus and integrated themselves into her new "flesh" suit in a sort of sleeve-like structure, popping out whenever she wills them to be drawn. Her bullets are basically part of her and she has to pull pieces of herself off at the hips to load into her revolvers. As a result of her guns being integrated into her body, she effectively has infinite ammo as long as she has enough time to regenerate the shots she fired. (also as a side note, she does not do the aimbot-style aiming as per Peacemaker but she does have infinite ammo and while her pistols are a part of her, she can still "detach" them from her body and spin them around her fingers, when she loads her gun, think of the process as her cutting pieces of herself off and loading them into the revolvers with the equivalent amounts of pain involved).

Edited by MetroFallout

How you got infected: WIP

What you where before you got infected: WIP

Character:WIP

Appearance:WIP

Weapon:WIP

Now to see if i can create a story around her i know i want to invole something related to music...

Great, take your time, such things need creativity.

Banshee isn't really the frame of music, she's more the frame of sound in general, but music is an option too.

Maybe she got conjoined with her cell phone while it was playing some music XD.

snip

I would likely base her design on a sort of "proto-Mesa" idea for an RP character I had in the forums way before Mesa was even thought of by DE *coughs* Katya *coughs* (Drake knows). In any case, I'll have a rudimentary template ready.

Name: Tara Ryder

Nationality: American

Warframe (obviously not wearing it): Mesa

How you got infected: Tara was a freelance merc working in the area when the outbreak happened (WIP)

Character: Easy-goin', gunslingin', most rootin'est, tootin'est cowgirl you done seen (except not really). In reality, while she is easy-going and friendly, she is slower to trust completely and deliberately plays up the character of an almost buffoonish cowgirl to disguise her true thoughts and lower the guards of her potential enemies before she fills their bellies full 'o lead.

Appearance: (w.i.p)

Signature weapon (melee): her prized Colt Single Action Army revolvers that were altered by the virus and integrated themselves into her flesh in a sort of sleeve-like structure, popping out whenever she wills them to be drawn (w.i.p)

Great so far, keep it up.

And just a heads up, we all know that Mesa is the "press 4 to win" frame, but she definitely isn't one here, so no peacemaker unless you got overcharged or something.

Edited by Denny2669

Great, take your time, such things need creativity.

Banshee isn't really the frame of music, she's more the frame of sound in general, but music is an option too.

Maybe she got conjoined with her cell phone while it was playing some music XD.

Well that always could be an option although i think i'm getting an idea ready for her.

snip

How you got infected: She was attacked by a single stalker when she left the concert hall she had performed in.

The creature seemingly was aware of the hearing aid as he ripped it out of her ear the moment he jumped on her.

Seerena managed to push the creature off her and tried to run but being unable to hear the creature chasing her made so terrified her legs refused to run.

The creature used this oppertunity to stab her in her left shoulder. The stalker then quickly  left as he heard gunfire but Seerena was left with its claw stuck in her shoulder.

What you where before you got infected: Seerena was a Violin player giving various concerts throughout Lasria.

She had a hearing aid due to an illness when she was a child damaging her hearing.

Character:Seerena normally a calm and patient person but with the lack of hearing she is easily scarred.

Appearance: Seerena is a 6ft tall skinny woman with pale skin, blue eyes, long brown hair and her right ear seems damaged.

Her left arm, part of her neck, her left eye and left ear (where the hearing aid got ripped out of) are visably infected by the technocryte virus and on her left shoulder a spike is growing.

She wears a torn up long dark blue dress.

Weapon:WIP

ACCEPTED! (duh)

Only thing left is the weapon and you're good to go!

Edited by Denny2669

Sorry for being so late I had a few technical difficulties,

Now I want everyone to laugh at me first and then decide of my future, do I crash into the gate and get a headache or do someone stops me ?

I wanted to throw my action right in, if someone wants more of myself, wait for a more quiet moment.

Edited by Cyriann