Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Shimmering Light In The Dark Sector [Ooc, Disscusions, Recruitment currently closed]

Denny2669

... that makes no sense. The door from which odd sounds were coming from (ie. C) was barricaded by Dimitri, while the gate they came through was completely clear and was left unbarricaded.

Read what Dimitri did again, he barricaded the gate BEHIND him, the gate they came trough (right side of the map), while Cyiann is at the grave yard gate (left side of the map).

I might have to make a map for the church interior, if you didn't realize yet, the church is in the actual game.

Some of you could even go and watch a letsplay of that part (or replay it) to refresh your memory on that area, would make my job describing the area much easier.

Hold on a bit now, I understand that you want to progress with the story dudes, but there's still stuff I need to say before you go deeper into the church.

If you remember what the church looked like in the game, it had an entrance with two sets of stairs on the right and left that lead to the main area.

Please, do not go beyond that area yet, there's still stuff that needs to happen.

There are moments like these where I have no idea what to say, there's no way of knowing how Hayden would really react to any situation.

I hope my impression of him isn't that bad... I'm better at creating characters than on playing with already existing ones.