Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Tentacle Syandana Wip

[DE]Artarrwen

In my opinion, infested everything is about asymmetry. And the syandana looks awfully symmetrical. Please don't misunderstand me. I'm not trying to bash on you.

It looks really nice and I'll keep checking back to see your progress. Maybe you can attach some kind of grineer mask at the end of one of the tendrils and make that particular tendril look like a spine?

In my opinion, infested everything is about asymmetry. And the syandana looks awfully symmetrical. Please don't misunderstand me. I'm not trying to bash on you.

It looks really nice and I'll keep checking back to see your progress. Maybe you can attach some kind of grineer mask at the end of one of the tendrils and make that particular tendril look like a spine?

actually your comment make me picture a mix of this syandana with the vanquished ^

Would you be able to possibly apply the same tentacle's hanging off of a trinity primes helm with a single cover over the gap and a single letter from the tenno writing on the front of top of the helm and have her tenno writing that's already there as the thermal imaging of the already existing predator mask :D hey presto trin p predator skin :D or maybe more to the side of the predator alien :D 

Edited by Archnologia0

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...