Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bug In Ui Displaying Incorrect Kubrow Stats

Raniu

Dear DE, thank you for fixing the annoying "downed" marker appearing on the map even after a downed Kubrow was revived (the bug is still there but not related to Kubrows this time). BUT. Even more annoying bug appeared in the UI introducing even more confusion.

I had multiple instances of my Kubrow appearing in the companions UI as downed/reviving despite it being safe and sound and the very opposite: my Kubrow appearing in the companions UI as healthy despite it being actually downed/reviving/dead. More often dead though, hardly ever downed/reviving since I HAD NO IDEA IT TOOK FATAL DAMAGE as for the UI would show the Kubrow being just fine >:(

Update!
It's confirmed that the bug occurs after player revives. The UI part responsible for displaying companion health/shields/bleeding stats shows what the stats were when companion's owner revives and doesn't change.

Now that we know it it should be fixed soon, right? Right?

Pictures: (look at Kubrow stats)

cL8eQbE.jpg

mWBMy4z.jpg

eKiukrP.jpg

lZr4DtN.jpg

gDcjsaK.jpg

wnjEonH.jpg

You're amazing, DE, keep up the good work. I know that fixing some bugs is really difficult sometimes, especially if you're not provided with the reproduction steps, but the players believe in you <3

We now know what causes the bug fortunately.

Looking forward to a fix! And thank you in advance.

Edited by Raniu

What resolution you play on dude :D your game loks amazing O.O 

1440p

And what colour are you using on those aksomati? I did a double-take 'cause I though they were some prime dual pistols I missed.

Halloween middle yellow appears the most goldish of all colors available for players to me. So I use it to sorta "prime" things.

I'd rather you guys post some other funny pictures of the bug than ask irrelevant questions :<

This actually also occurs for players in group missions occasionally.  Leaving the red indicator after reviving a player, unknown if it happens for all players seeing the same indicator though.  I do know I'm usually a client when it happens.

• 3 weeks later...

This actually also occurs for players in group missions occasionally.  Leaving the red indicator after reviving a player, unknown if it happens for all players seeing the same indicator though.  I do know I'm usually a client when it happens.

Seen that a few times. Especially when the network was lagging noticeably.

... Programming for parallel processing is hard; although generally an issue like this is solved by full-state sync similar to the host migration process, that's way less trivial for a realtime thing e.g. a game.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...