Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Polycount X Warframe Contest.

[DE]Rebecca

POLYCOUNT TENNOGEN CONTEST

8a4ocv99t1c1.png

Think you've got what it takes to design a winning cosmetic helmet? The Polycount Tennogen Contest is now live and here to put your skills to the test!

Participants can submit their best cosmetic helmet design or weapon skin for a chance to have your work up for Sale on the Steam Workshop!

For more information on this exciting opportunity be sure to check out the full details of Polycount's Tennogen Contest here:

http://polycount.com/discussion/160434/warframe-tennogen-contest-details

Pretty cool! Will consoles get a chance to get these Steam Workshop cosmetics eventually?

As per our FAQ:

I don't use Steam - how do I get the skins?

We are keeping the content to Steam right now - once we are confident the program is a success, we are exploring other platforms with the content creators. Contracts outside of Steam take time, and we will approach this as quickly as we can once we get a sense of participation in the program.

Oh nice!

Can't wait to see some Orthos skins! (sad only one will be selected :c ).

Hmm any chance to see skins contests for prime weapons in the future? Like orthos prime skins? :3

You can use skins on prime versions now. Like DoTD boltor skin on boltor prime. So yes, of course we can use these on the prime variants. At least I hope we can.

You can use skins on prime versions now. Like DoTD boltor skin on boltor prime. So yes, of course we can use these on the prime variants. At least I hope we can.

I know we can use these on prime versions, what I meant is if we can see the possibility of making a skin to a prime weapon, so we can have a skin on the Prime that doesn't look like the normal one. 

Been playing Warframe for quite some time on and off. One of my favorite things about the game is you actually took the time and included animation variants. When I heard of the announcement of another workshop by you guys it got me exciting thinking animation would finally get a chance to shine. Hopefully this is something you're thinking about, and something I don't have to wait three years for. 

My hope is if the system is proven to be successful this is something you will add in the future, cause dudes, I'd love to make some custom animations for the game. Emotes, sets, whatever you want, I'm down.

So this is different than the other round of skins you'll start looking at on the 6th, correct?

yep. Those are specifically reskins (with the exception of the syandanas, which are full models), whereas this specific, and more detailed Polycount one is specifically for new helmet and weapon meshes.

I'm waiting for someone to make a Skana skin that has a crossguard.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

As per our FAQ:

I don't use Steam - how do I get the skins?

We are keeping the content to Steam right now - once we are confident the program is a success, we are exploring other platforms with the content creators. Contracts outside of Steam take time, and we will approach this as quickly as we can once we get a sense of participation in the program.

Wow, contests were "okay-ish" lately, but this one raises the bar a lot!

Glad the community still matters. :)