Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

View Profile Online?

(PSN)polishthunder85

Hey guys I played warframe a bunch at the PS4 launch for about 3 months. I haven't touched it since and am looking to get into something like this again. The problem i'm having is toward the end of me being into the game, i tried to do a PS4 to PC copy over. If i recall, it didn't work at the time but i'm not 100%.

I'm looking for a way to view what i've unlocked on PS4 and PC without having to download the game on both platforms again and logging in. It's a pretty big download after all this time and will take a ton of time just to try and figure out what i want to play on again.

Any advice?

PS4 to PC migrations won't ever be possible due to contractual restrictions.

There's a Warframe companion app being released soon, maybe that will give you what you're looking for .

Really? I thought at one point they offered it? If not then i'm mixing games up and PS4 would most definately have most of my stuff. I only played on computer a few weeks and wouldn't have unlocked nearly as much as i did on PS4 at the time then.

Really? I thought at one point they offered it? If not then i'm mixing games up and PS4 would most definately have most of my stuff. I only played on computer a few weeks and wouldn't have unlocked nearly as much as i did on PS4 at the time then.

The only transfer that happened was PC to PS4, not PS4 to PC, AFAIK.

• Like 1

A big problem is that in order to migrate accounts the PC builds and console builds have to be in sync. And with how long it takes consoles to get their updates it will most likely never happen unless DE decides to slam the brakes for PC for a month or more which I doubt would ever happen.

• 6 years later...