Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.10.0

DE_Adam

=/

Cyskis skin should REALLY have been for the Dual Ichors

or the Mire

or the Scoliac

basically ANY OTHER infested melee, but NOT the dual zorens... like srsly? who greenlighted this? do they realize that everyone just used their dual zorens to make the 'also meh' twin basolks? {which could possibly be an ok weapon if their ground slam wasnt just pretty and functionally awful or if any of the dual sword stances were not awful..}

/SMH

After testing for a few hours I've come to the conclusion that this rework is trash, why would you want us to use a full rotation on one group of enemies and then run out of energy? so we can die a few seconds later when the next group of enemies run into the room?

She has a huge efficiency problem, either lower the cost of things by far or remove the cost of some abilities, or Saryn will be in the dumpster forever.

This, even with rage/ health/ armor combo you will run out of energy faster than you want so you either need Trinity or energy pads at all times >_>

Improve the duration on her abilities (by 50-75%) so it last longer or lower the cost, also she needs a bit of range increase on Molt and Miasma too!

Edited by Prinny13

This, even with rage/ health/ armor combo you will run out of energy faster than you want so you either need Trinity or energy pads at all times >_>

Improve the duration on her abilities (by 50-75%) so it last longer or lower the cost, also she needs a bit of range increase on Molt and Miasma too!

you need to use weapons and moving instead of spamming abilities, i welcome that IN GENERAL in warframe, and im not alone ;o)

i have seen so many keeping their rushing style - as for example in exterminate missions - with some of the reworked frames and this people leave lots of enemies behind

i clean the floor sometimes behind this rushing noobs with a smile, because all that rushing looks like now as this "noobs" on high MR levels loose their face by not being able to play warframe as it is offered this beautiful way =))))))))))))))

Edited by DUR4NDAL

Isn't it funny? All AOE frames getting a pretty drastical "balance"? Betting with cha, no one will ever use AOE based frames again. Let's wait for Mag, Oberon, Banshee (gets primed next, it's official), and any other "me haz functional prezz 4 puff for kyll" ability.

I liked Saryn a lot, more than Mesa, but hey, a few of the community are yelling NERF and the rest is following. Reminds me of the german history.

Saryn became useless now, great. The only frame which is viable going for lv 150+ enemies with direct damage (no freaking wanna be Trinity killings) is Excalibur with his Ulti. Every other frame: arcade dumpster. Run and gun frames. No real "press skill to be godlike in difficult situations."

Oh and that skin, screw it. That won't make me feel better while playing another regular arcade derb frame. Not going to bjy it anymore.

TL;DR

Disappointed.

Edit: Oh, and read somewhere "Why Dual Zoren, and not Dual Ichors", short: Infested weapons never get love. Remember the time, where Synpase was hitting 10k~36k crits? No? Was quite a year ago, the "NO ONE ASKED FOR"-"Status/s on continously firing beam weapon"-"BALANCE" thingy. There ain't any infested prime weapons, the newest copy/pasta (no matter if a fan made it, it is just a model copy with some design additions, period) throw blade "Cerata" has a fail logic at it - it is pure Toxin based, but has freaking sharp blades at it ... makes sense and seems legit, like the frost's snow globe, force push back, NO SHATTERING BY 100% FULLY SOLID ICE/FROZEN STATE, duh.

Another one said it, what I was saying: Videogames ain't that satisfying anymore. Developers are destroying their community by making decisions wherever only a freaking small part of it accepts it (thus, the "NERF"-spammers), and this game WAS the only game where I was playing with passion. Now? Ef it.

We are suffing the changes, not welcoming them, not living with them, not "having good changes", no, we are suffering the consequences. Every time we put in so much time into formaing items and frames (forma, another unbalanced system, makes absolutely no sense because of) but at the end getting ripped apart wherever it gets pointed to "Your Build Is Invalid Because Of "BALANCE"", there we go. Now I shall reforma my 6 Forma Saryn, once again? Really? Does DE think about "People have jobs, real-lifes *cough*, things to do"? I know a lot of games, where drastic changes have some sort of "Reset and reapply your things", mostly in MMORPGs. E.g. DC Universe Online, Marvel Whatever, even Hellgate: London had this kind of mechanism. Whenever something changed drastically upon the skilltrees of any specific class (no matter if you skilled it or not), you were noticed with "Due to some changes, we have reset your skillpoints. Please reapply them to your needs.", kind of "refund" for players.

Does Warframe offers it? No. Why? Who knows!

Will DE offer it? Sure. For free? No.

Oh, I am accusingly saying "DE is greedy"? Indeed. Not denying it. Clan Sigil/Emblem apply/edit: costs Plat. Same for Alliances. Charging for name changes - thats fine, but the rest? That bundle set, the skin only: 165 plat. Really? Why not 150 alike the previous unique skin releases?

Getting the point?

Yeah they destroy everything it seems in every game I've played. It's like they want to be unfun and a grind or job emulation. When I first played games on Playstation 1 and then doom 3 on PC, I never wished then to like a grindfest job or unfun and they weren't, even some newer games seem to get the concept of games=fun, not frustration (nerfs) or work (grinding). These days though most games i sit down to play (like this game or several others) it feels like a job and things get nerfed and it's usually vs AI which is strange enough to me. Punishing people who play alone but rewarding groups of people who do bare minimum and talk and are annoying which kills the experience for me. I love warframe though and want to keep supporting it because some concepts are decent but when they keep killing frames like this it's hard to really want to support that or to get excited about designing skins with tennogen, because the gameplay is devoid of any fun or more work than my real job.

The people that defend nerfs must experience fun completely different and wrong or don't have jobs perhaps so have no idea how to contrast their day to day experiences in life.

Hopefully DE fixes this like they did Atlas. They need to find a better way to test things out instead of just listening to the minority of people saying nerf this or nerf that.

THX DE 

for Decreasing Saryn's:

-effective HP

-attack power

and for Increasing:

-wait .....still thinking

-hmmmmmmm ......

-I'm sure there was something

-Oh ... I got it ... the only skill that is still useless for decent play  -> Conta.... Toxic Lash.

In other words ..... DE ..... You force us to fight in melee range and decrease our effective HP.

Nice one! 

I'm only sad that I payed for the skin before testing Miasma.  Can I sell it?!

Oh well .... a free warframe slot has cleared.

What, I think, it's wrong with this rework:

Ok, so, you took out the win button, I'm fine with that, but you only did that.  Why does Miasma still have only 15m base radius, it's not dealing tons of damage now(even with toxic and viral).

If Saryn will be the new melee frame .... where's the finisher activating skill!?

Suggestion: Molt makes Saryn invisible until the first attack as long as molt is alive. In this state she can do a finisher on any enemy that focuses Molt.

I'm OK with decreasing max HP and increasing Armor ...... but you guys should, at least, keep the effective HP the same(even if I feel Saryn's effective hp is too low for the new melee oriented fighting style)

Edited by alergiclaprosti

Some Questions from my Side:

- Why do you hate low duration, high efficiency builds (Rhino Stomp, Toggle Abilities, now Saryn)

- Why did you kill the last nuker we had? I know the press 4 to win problematic, but I didnt see Saryn that often that it was really an issue.

- Are you serious with that Damage on Miasma, couldn't test it out myselft yet, but Rebecca had a hard time killing a lvl 40 bombard in devstream, lv 40???

- We have so many caps concerning efficiency: 175% is max efficiency, an ability can cost the least 25% of its original cost (no these 2 are not the same if you calculate in duration). We can't compensate a lower duration with the possible efficiency of 190%.

Since toggle efficiency is affected by duration, THERE IS NO CAP for low duration builds, meaning 12% duration equals to 8.3 times the energy cost. Since we have caps at the upper end, we need caps at the lower end aswell. Something like min 50% effect on ability cost. (I know 12% is only reached by full Fleeting expertise, giving some efficiency back, but still my point is valid.

When you reach points like getting to 200% efficiency or 0% duration the effect on efficiency exponentially explodes.

200% efficiency = 0 energy cost, 0% duration = infinite cost. So we need to put caps on both end of the scale.

Thx for any type of answers