Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.10.0

DE_Adam

• Fixed an issue causing the Cheater of Death and Cryptographer Challenges to reset before completion.

Thanks for this. I know it wasn't really disturbing for gameplay, but it was annoying. So, thanks for fixing this. Now I won't get messages anymore that, for the first time, I did this or that.

Just tested our latest victim. It's horrible! I mean, I never liked Saryn being a one button frame, but, at least, it was effective in it! Now it's some kind of weird melee caster. I need to launch three powers and engage in close combat for it to be of somewhat use.

Still, to this day, Venom (or whatever it is being called now) is broken and nearly unusable with ranged weapons! And, by now, I'm not even surprised by this!

RIPieces Miasma spammers... You will not be missed.

(Not sarcasm, The Dual Zorren skins look lovely. I may buy the bundle just for those)Thanks for the update DE!

Was really hoping for mios tho.... I'll just assume that'll be with the bundle of goodness that is U18.

Edited by SwiftPotato12

I love how everyone "celebrating the death of 4 spam" has like, a one-sentence long post, but everyone who is upset by the changes has long, detailed posts explaining why the current Saryn is an awful frame that can't do anything well. It's almost like the people who like this update never used or liked Saryn, and probably won't be sticking with her new form either.

It's not like this even takes "more skill." Instead of pushing one button and killing lots of guys, you press three buttons and damage a few enemies. Wow! The thinking-man's game.

Edited by AutumnBramble

RIPieces Miasma spammers... You will not be missed.

(Not sarcasm, The Dual Zorren skins look lovely. I may buy the bundle just for those)Thanks for the update DE!

Was really hoping for mios tho.... I'll just assume that'll be with the bundle of goodness that is U18.

Yes Miasma spammers are annoying, just like Exalted Blade spammers, or Pull spammers, or Peacemaker buttonpushers or or or.

And because some noobs were spamming those abilities, DE nerfs and punishes all of us.

Though I see a "Draco" pattern here... at first DE said "greedy pull" is the problem of Draco (pulling energy to Mesa), and they nerfed it, but it changed nothing, except for Mag vanishing from player lists, the only Mag I see nowaday is played by my roommate, when we go vs Corpus.

Then they nerfed the Mesa, as the problem of Draco. Mesa was sought-after a lot for various missions (especialy high-lvl defense), since the "nerf", no longer. On Draco, Mesa was replaced by Saryn.

Now there is a Saryn "nerf".. she is still a playable warframe (like Mag and Mesa), but she can no longer perform her Draco role like before, she no longer stands out to do something especialy well.

I saw a lot of "hosting xy, looking for greedy mag", before the changes.

I saw a lot of "hosting xy, looking for mesa", before the changes.

I saw a lot of "hosting xy, looking for saryn", before the changes.

Noone is looking for mag anymore.

Noone is looking for mesa anymore.

Noone is looking for saryn anymore.

When will changes (but lets keep to call it nerfs) hit Frost, Trinity, Nova? Lokis disarm is also quite powerfull...

I wonder when all this Draco zombies notice they are only exploiting a bad designed map.

I wonder when the DE pack notices that too and finaly redesigns the map.