Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.10.0

DE_Adam

This might sound "*@##$y" or whatever but I want to state it anyway.

I think making anything "limited time only" other than holiday items in an attempt to make people spend platnum and money as quickly as possible is really S#&$ty.  If you are going to give us new content during any time other than a holiday it is only fair that the content stays around forever so people like me who can't just buy platnum whenever they feel like it can come up with a way to get the skin later.  I know you make it limited time only though so people who are scared they wont be able to farm the platnum in time or people who aren't good enough or high enough level to farm the platnum will just go ahead and buy the platnum for cash so they can get the skin before its gone. I know this complaint won't get any attention since this whole "limited time only" thing is obviously a marketing strategy to try to bring in more money.

*Insert players saying I'm wrong below*

Edited by robgamer90

was so excited for the cosmetics i accidently purchased the skin by itself thinking the other skins would be seperate. is there a way to un purchase the skin and then buy the pack with all the skins and syandana? it was a nee jerk purchase and i want them all but not if i have to spend another 200 plat when i already spent 175 on the saryn skin alone.

This might sound "*@##$y" or whatever but I want to state it anyway.

I think making anything "limited time only" other than holiday items in an attempt to make people spend platnum and money as quickly as possible is really S#&$ty.  If you are going to give us new content during any time other than a holiday it is only fair that the content stays around forever so people like me who can't just buy platnum whenever they feel like it can come up with a way to get the skin later.  I know you make it limited time only though so people who are scared they wont be able to farm the platnum in time or people who aren't good enough or high enough level to farm the platnum will just go ahead and buy the platnum for cash so they can get the skin before its gone. I know this complaint won't get any attention since this whole "limited time only" thing is obviously a marketing strategy to try to bring in more money.

*Insert players saying I'm wrong below*

honestly I agree with this person I don't see the logic in making any of these skins limited time only, especially now that they are becoming the new immortal skins

was so excited for the cosmetics i accidently purchased the skin by itself thinking the other skins would be seperate. is there a way to un purchase the skin and then buy the pack with all the skins and syandana? it was a nee jerk purchase and i want them all but not if i have to spend another 200 plat when i already spent 175 on the saryn skin alone.

I did the same mistake and now i have 2 Saryn's skin... I hate myself =D

@DE staff, is there a way to get the rest of the bundle without buying the Saryn skin? I saw the Saryn skin and bought it without hesitation then to my dismay I noticed that there was a bundle but I cannot get the rest of them without buying the skin again. Please fix this.

@DE staff, is there a way to get the rest of the bundle without buying the Saryn skin? I saw the Saryn skin and bought it without hesitation then to my dismay I noticed that there was a bundle but I cannot get the rest of them without buying the skin again. Please fix this.

I would send a support ticket for refund, then rebuy the bundle.

This update gives the toxic Saryn a lot of love with a brand-new deluxe skin, Syandana, and a weapon skin that puts a floral touch on the deadly Dual Zoren.

Slight mistake there.

Also, could this weapon skin be made usable on other dual melees? At least the ones that look similar to the Zorens (Raza, Ichors, Kamas, Basilk)?

There is a pattern of not understanding that there is a pack with everything, some of us are getting burned? is there a way to undo purchases? im trying to spend more plat then i did originaly so you are gaining something not losing.