Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.10.0

DE_Adam

Oh, you can't spam 4 anymore? 

Mmm... it's near orgasmic how delicious the butthurt are when they're crying over frick all... *smacks lips*

I have all frames maxed and can use others to AFK farm and press 4 as much as I like even in highlevevels - where Saryn was never good to begin with.

When you stop being noobs you will realize  how easy and terribly balanced the game is and how such nerfs only add one more frame to the useless list and make the game worse. But go on, celebrate your noobness.

Worst nerf ever. Don't... DE, just don't you dare call it a rework. Just don't. It only makes all of us dislike it more.

Saryn was pretty weakened as she was and had 1 skill that could clean up an area. All others were situational (and contagion just worthless defined) and yet it was decided to completely destroy her stats and skill capabilities and we are expected to use *all* of them in a combo while being nerfed on damage and overall survival potential with that dumb HP reduction and weak armor increase and no sprint increase or anything.

Seriously, I need to get drunk to process this. This is just bad design overall. Do they not test these things or something? Cause really... sheesh. They had one chance at making her more interesting and all they do is make her horribly dependant on using all her skills to do less total damage than she did before. Grand, grand.

Essentially EVERY OTHER WARFRAME can do what Saryn can do and much, much better. Someone should get fired-- no, that's too extreme, but probably get kicked in between the legs for this.

Edited by DoomBunny.

Effectively 200p for a weapon skin.

Why on earth are you bundling things with no other way to get the other items in the bundle.

Seriously, say I can't afford the frame skin but wanted to get the weapon skin. Screw your logic DE, yes I'm annoyed with this. It is causing legitimate anxiety due to now squashed excitement over future skins, along with trying to think of ways to possibly get the plat.. Seeing as how you refuse to add a trade function that isn't reliant on peer to peer hosting or shoddy relay connections.

Poor form DE. Very poor form.

Edited by Aoden

OMG Saryn's feet with the new skin are HORRIBLE! :(

Rest of the skin is cool :)

Awh you didn't like it? I loved it xD  Gives me a huge Zone of the Enders vibe. Trinity's next skin as something similar as well, which I'm look alot more forward too!<3  Since her soon-to-be-skin I actually like the looks a lot more then the past two skins, though I still love them all regardless!

Different strokes for different folks I always say haha (:

The real question. WHy dual Zorens instead of Dual ichors :l

Prisma Dual Cleavers are a far better candidate; same dmg, same crit, higher status. The real question is why it cannot be equipped on all dual swords in general.

Edited by Finedaible

I can live without the 4 spam on Saryn, but WTF, why wreck her health and armor if you're gunna force her into melee?

90% damage reduction when blocking, perhaps? That's practically Valkyr levels.

Edited by Sidathe

Let me be clear here, you have destroyed the Saryn, got rid of it, the last skill does not kill enemies level 25, you must use three times the fourth skill to kill enemies level 25, even merging the skills she has not enough damage, you call rework it? I'm really angry, was my favorite warframe and you ended up with her, the damage area was a dump. And to get more comic you throw a beautiful skin along with a nerf? Are you kidding me?

Seems people dont like the saryn rework? I like em xd

Just the few on the forums really. Which is all well and good, to each their own~

Though, the only thing that can be bothersome when they're all mostly jumping right into conclusions on what they read, without probably sitting down with the new changes for at least a few hours to a day or so, try out the new variety of builds you can do now instead of min-maxing, and then properly judge then if you will still enjoy her or not. At most, it might (or might not) be an inconvenience to look at your mod set and move a mod or two around.

Other then that, it's mostly that some people don't enjoy change, despite that there were going to be changes for the past month now. But with everything else, we all come and go, some will grow to love it, some will not use her in the end (even if they never used her to begin with or not lol), and the last few that did jump into those conclusions, will continue to dismiss it all together without a second passing thought, all because they see a bunch of numbers change.

But regardless, we all have a right to to give it a chance first, or jump-the-gun lol. As long as you're not pushing that view aggressively to someone else who has a difference stance on it, then it's all good (:

Though I'd suggest those who don't like a few things on this one frame, don't let it break the game for you to never come back, especially if you don't even play her haha.

I know most of you wont, but my friend (like with every update), is getting on his soapbox again about it, and how he's never going to play again because they "ruined everything" for him, and in this case, he hasn't touched Sayrn in years lol.

I joke with him how when he does this, he never actually leaves, but I still let him vent on whatever minuscule (or significant) change that might be. Even if it has no direct effect on how he plays whatsoever xD

But I'm just babbling now, so take it with a grain-of-salt hahah~

TLDR;

- I'm the type that actually gives things a chance for a few days first before making a call, and there are others who want to jump the gun. Either way, there's nothing wrong with either, just keep on playing!

- My advice to those already prejudging, would be don't worry too much on every change that comes with every update, and don't get too emotionally attached to anything.

- Personally that way of thinking can get way to stressful, and just leave a bitter-taste in your mouth sortofspeak. Worst cases, many start giving these unrealistic-high expectations, and when it's finally out, it just gets upsetting (Mios as a recent example).

- Give things a try first, and not worry about the nitty-gritty minor numbers especially.

If not, then it's all good either way! (:

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

• Saryn’s base Armor is now 175.
    • Saryn’s base Health is now 125.
    • Saryn’s base Energy is now 150 and max at rank 30 is 225 (without mod).

Please mention whether those are buffs or nerfs.

i.e. Saryn's Health is now X down from Z

Stating a value without a reference point is meaningless.

Having to scour the internet for old stats is not fun.

cwqhYjj.png

New Cosmetics

This update gives the toxic Saryn a lot of love with a brand-new deluxe skin, Sugatra, and a weapon skin that puts a floral touch on the deadly Dual Zoren.  These skins will only be for a limited time, and will be removed from the Market on November 18, at 2 p.m EST.

Get the Saryn Orphid Skin, Melia Sugatra, and Cyskis Dual Zoren Skin by visiting the Market today!

Saryn Revisited

With this update comes a lot of exciting changes to Saryn’s abilities, giving her more synergy between each power and putting more emphasis on her ability to debuff enemies with Viral and Toxin procs.  As always we will continue to monitor Saryn after the launch of this rework.

Please post your feedback in our megathread here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/556381-feedback-megathread-saryn-revisited/?p=6268971#entry6268971

• Spore Revisions
    • Saryn’s Venom Ability has been renamed to Spore.
    • Guaranteed Viral proc on explosion of spores.
    • If current host has a toxin Proc (i.e from Contagion or any other source), it will transfer that proc too.
    • Damage ticks will be done every second, duration will affect how long the debuff is up.
    • Increase base damage of the ability.
  • Molt Revisions
    • Spore can be cast on Molt, infects units which attack Molt.
    • Miasma cast in range of Molt will feed into Molt, creating more damage on explosion.
    • All Spores on Molt Clones will detonate and spread on the clone’s death.
  • Toxic Lash Revisions
    • Saryn’s Contagion Ability has been renamed to Toxic Lash.
    • Slightly increased the damage and duration of Toxic Lash.
    • Guaranteed Toxin proc on melee hit.
    • Detonates a Venom spore if the target has one.
    • Damage output scales based on a percent of total damage of melee weapon with Mods, not base.
    • While Toxic Lash is active, there is a bonus damage reduction while blocking. This damage reduction is capped at 90%.
  • Miasma Revisions
    • Damage ticks will be done every second, Duration will affect how long the debuff is up.
    • 100% more damage if target is affected by a Viral proc (Spore guarantees a Viral proc when exploded).
    • 100% more damage if target is affected by a Toxin proc (Toxic Lash guarantees a Toxin proc on impact).
    • Enemies hit by Miasma when under the effects of Miasma will have the duration timer reset.
    • Increase base damage overall.
  • General Revisions
    • Saryn now has a passive 25% increased Status effect duration.
    • Updated some visual FX on Saryn’s abilities.
    • Saryn can now cast Spore and Toxic Lash while moving.
    • Saryn’s base Armor is now 175.
    • Saryn’s base Health is now 125.
    • Saryn’s base Energy is now 150 and max at rank 30 is 225 (without mod).

Additions:

• Added "Decline All" option for incoming friend requests.
  • Added a Sort By Used option under the Profile, Equipment submenu.

Conclave Changes

• The Following PvP Mods have been added to the drop tables for all Conclave game modes
    • Sudden Justice (Sybaris) - On 2 hits within .2 secs, increase Fire Rate 30% for 2 seconds.
    • Directed Convergence (Supra) - Increase accuracy by 80% when aiming.
    • Focused Acceleration (Tetra) - Increase Projectile Speed by 80% when aiming.
    • Final Tap (Hind) - On 4 hits within 0.5 seconds, increase damage by 100% for 0.2 seconds.
    • Measured Burst (Tiberon) - Increase damage by 30%, decrease Fire Rate by 60% when aiming.
  • Reduced the damage bonus duration of the Double Tap Mod from .5 to .3 seconds and increased the damage bonus from 30% to 50%
  • Furis series damage reduced in PvP.
  • Karak damage reduced in PvP.
  • Seer damage increased in PvP.
  • Twin Grakata damage reduced in PvP.
  • Attica damage increased in PvP.
  • Martial Fury Mod attack speed boost duration boosted from 4 to 20 seconds.
  • Increased experience bonuses from kills in Conclave.
  • Reduced the damage of Rhino’s Iron Shrapnel Augment in Conclave.
  • Bullet Jump Speed is now Mobility in PvP and also affects Dodge Speed.
  • Conclave Mods now display the word ‘Mobility’ instead of ‘Bullet Jump’.
  • Maglev Mod has been removed from PvP.

Diriga Changes

The following change has been made to help bring some additional utility to the Diriga.  We will continue to monitor the Diriga after launch to provide additional balance to this unique trait if necessary.

• Diriga’s Calculated Shot Precept is now able to target Sensor Bars and Arc Traps.

Changes

• Slightly increased the spawn rate of enemies on Yemaja, Sedna.
  • Antidotes in The Jordas Verdict can now be picked up even when they are moving.
  • Some adjustments to Purifier and Esophage spawning during Stage 3 of the Jordas Verdict Trial has been made.
  • The Adhesive Blast Mod’s description has been altered to reflect its function. The mod now states there is a 100% sticky chance at Max Rank, and ranking this mod will be required to achieve this.
  • Reduced the required Codex scans for the Arcane Machine, Arcane Boiler, Cascade Bomb, Darvo, and Infested Mesa to one.
  • Reduced the required Codex scans for the Toxin Injector to 3.
  • Players can now exit Relays by using a context action on the Liset they entered the Relay with.

Fixes:

• Fixed rare Grineer Loot Crates spawning in the Jordas Verdict Trial during Stage 3 instead of Corpus Loot Crates.
  • Fixed Penta Grenades falling through the floor instead of bouncing.
  • Fixed Lotus Transmissions not matching her VO after hacking a terminal to reset security sensors.
  • Fixed an issue allowing enemies to slide while getting up from a knockdown.
  • Fixed a visible hole in terrain on the Earth tileset allowing players to exit the map.
  • Fixed an issue preventing End of Mission bonus experience for weapons from being counted towards challenges.
  • Fixed the Quick Thinking Mod not properly taking damage reduction into account before removing energy from a Client.
  • Fixed purchasing a Color Picker not showing as unlocked until the player opens and closes the customization menu.
  • Fixed Simaris’ dialogue being cut off by the loading screen during the Synthesis Tutorial.
  • Fixed an issue causing players to be stuck on the ‘Ready to Trade’ screen, preventing them from selecting an empty trade slot.
  • Fixed an issue causing Warframe customization to disappear during a Host Migration when in bleedout.
  • Fixed an issue where joining a game in progress that has a dead player will display the wrong Warframe as dead.
  • Fixed an issue causing the Mantis to appear too close to the camera on the loading screen.
  • Fixed an issue causing the Datamass to disappear when held by a client jumping into an out-of-bounds area during a Host Migration.
  • Fixed an error causing players to see themselves as an enemy on the minimap when firing a weapon.
  • Fixed energy colors showing improperly on the Silva & Aegis when previewing the weapon in the Arsenal.
  • Fixed Kubrow being revived from a bleedout state automatically when the player is revived.
  • Fixed an issue causing the Cheater of Death and Cryptographer Challenges to reset before completion.
  • Fixed an issue enabling players to mantle recently fired Ogris rockets.
  • Fixed several inconsistent behaviors in Sentinel precept targeting.
  • Fixed an issue where some Clients would see two Purge timers in Stage 3 of the Jordas Verdict.
  • Fixed an issue preventing the J-3 Jordas Golem from leaving his perch.
  • Fixed the Daman Sugatra not copying the proper main colors in the Arsenal when the player’s weapon is a dark energy color.
  • Fixed a crash that would occur when viewing Chroma in the Codex.
  • Fixed a duplicate entry for the Arcane Machine that would appear in the Codex.
  • Fixed enemies not playing a reaction animation to Radial Disarm.
  • Fixed an issue causing certain cosmetics to appear as grey in dioramas instead of their default colors.

10/04/15 Edit Yaer: Corrected "Saryn’s maximum Energy is now 150." to: "Saryn’s base Energy is now 150 and max at rank 30 is 225 (without mod)." for clarity purposes.

im havung issues with it say i am offline

It's a sad time we live in where the average individual seemingly revels in the disappointment and annoyance of others, completely disregarding said individuals legitimate complaints for the sake of spewing "sweet tears" and "i love your butthurt" comments.

It's going to suck when your favorite weapon or Warframe or mission gets nerfed into oblivion. You'll complain. You'll "cry". You'll be "butthurt". You'll run into the very demonizing attitude you partake in now.

And the people who you originally mocked? They'll sit there and laugh. Not because you're angry and upset. No, they'll laugh because you're deserving of the mockery, and I'll be there right alongside them.

Edited by JaMzY-Boi

So no fix for Nova antimatter drop no absorbing damage?

Edit:

Seems meaningless to make changes to diriga when no one in their right mind will change from carrier master race just for sensor bars.

Edited by Ry0uSh1n