Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Using Peacemaker Makes Spawns Stop Like Fire Blast

Noteybook

I recently decided to try Mesa again since the Peacemaker nerf, and I noticed on the endless missions I took her, if I did Peacemaker in a room I'd kill everything but then the spawns would stop coming into the room. I have Animal Instinct on my sentinel so I'd see the red dots standing just out of reach, not moving. The moment I stopped Peacemaker, they would run back into the room I was in. Most noticeable was on corpus or Grineer where I'd start using Peacemaker, then everything would get quiet, and I'd sit there waiting for spawns to come into the room and they wouldn't until I was done using the power.

This reminds me of how Fire blast works(maybe previously worked, haven't played Ember in a while), where enemies would stand outside the radius waiting for the power to go away before coming in. Was this an intended change or am I taking crazy pills?

well will you run into fire if 20 of your comrade just died in?

An actual thinking person would not.  A simple AI from Space Dynasty Warriors typically doesn't have the thought process to make that decision.

Edit:  In fact, some of them are so determined to die that they spawn directly in the player's field of vision.

Edited by ScramblesPrime

well will you run into fire if 20 of your comrade just died in?

Why would it work on Peacemaker when it doesn't work on any other ability except Fire blast?

yay advanced ai tactics

not

this belongs to bug thread, no?

I suppose it would, wasn't quite sure where to put it. If a mod sees this, can you move it to the bug section? Thank you!