Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.10.1

[DE]Rebecca

Band-Aids don't fix broken bones.

Yeah, we should get rid of badges.

You are absolutely right with what you quoted. The problem is more then just a "misplacement" of the badges. It's the badges themselves!

Turn them into flowers too! or even Spores, they really need to buff them asap. How crazy the must be to ignore this badge crisis.

Thank you!  The Spore spread on death is a big, big thing!

I feel like that's as much of a step forward as Volt got with his reworked Shock skill a while back.  I'm happy to say that Spore is now definitely up there in the first abilities.

----------------

EDIT:  I really enjoy the new Saryn.  She's much more fun, and she seems to have a better kit.  In general, it's still "press 4 to win", but I feel like there's more to do, and like I need to press a few other buttons before 4.  The larger energy pool is required for this, and I'm glad to see it.

The only thing I feel like she's missing is a bit of armor.  Trying to refill energy with Rage is much more risky now, and that's where i think she has a weakness.

Edited by Cytobel

Nekros

Nekros has been reworked months ago before Ember. He's in a good place now.

Example: Shadows actually scale now and increased power output so now Shadow augment builds are viable late game. Nekros can move while casting Soul Punch, Terrify casting time reduced, can be recasted, and affects a greater number of enemies. Before it was 10 or 11, now it's 20 targets. Terrify will also prioritize unaffected targets on cast.

Go to Update 15.12-ish patch notes to read up on all his recent changes.

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

nothing's broken but player perception.

Your Frost needs a Health nerf, more Energy, and should have to cast Ice Wave and Freeze first before you can get decent mileage out of your Snow Globe.

Advocate this and I'll back you 100%.