Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.10.1

[DE]Rebecca

but sarin still has invisible heels on the new skin. i honestly think that no one at DE plays warframe (outside of prime times) the heel problem is literally the first thing i noticed

If you've seen the concept art, that's the actual design and I love it.

Edited by -DGen-

Saryn Changes

• Instead of just disappearing on enemy death, Saryn’s Spores will now detonate at a reduced spread distance if the target dies.

Sweet Jesus! I was just thinking about this on my last mission right before wild RedText appeared.

Good good, Now don't forget to give Saryn the health back and Fix the lackluster damage on Miasma.
I could under stand making it a LITTLE weaker because of the potential 200% bonus damage .. But you made it So weak you NEED that 200% just to equal around what it was doing before without the bonuses ... that's not synergy, that's compensation for a Nerf.
Oh and give it it's Corrosive damage back.

Nekros has been reworked months ago before Ember. He's in a good place now.

Example: Shadows actually scale now and increased power output so now Shadow augment builds are viable late game. Nekros can move while casting Soul Punch, Terrify casting time reduced, can be recasted, and affects a greater number of enemies. Before it was 10 or 11, now it's 20 targets. Terrify will also prioritize unaffected targets on cast.

Go to Update 15.12-ish patch notes to read up on all his recent changes.

Nekros is still "Press 3 to not even win, just be less terrible".

but sarin still has invisible heels on the new skin. i honestly think that no one at DE plays warframe (outside of prime times) the heel problem is literally the first thing i noticed

This was the first thing I noticed as well xD

But it seems they are of that kind of weird modern high heels and are intended to be like that.

LOL

Nekros is still "Press 3 to not even win, just be less terrible".

If you want to build it that way sure.

I'm confused on your statement though, as Desecrate is just for loot. Back when, the real issue was some of the original bits I mentioned, and how pre-Nekros couldn't be built very well for higher-level content. Quite a bit of players who wanted to do Shadow builds or Defense/Survival oriented builds especially couldn't do so, as many of the nuances weren't up to snuff. Biggest being Terry's enemy limit and Shadow's not scaling.

Put heels back on that new Saryn's skin feet. For god's sake.

She never had heels to begin with.

and I love it.

#morezoneoftheendersfeetpls<3

#trinity'snext #imwaymorepumpedforthatskin

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

Anyone else notice that they boosted saryn right before the stream?

If you want to build it that way sure.

I'm confused on your statement though, as Desecrate is just for loot. Back when, the real issue was some of the original bits I mentioned, and how pre-Nekros couldn't be built very well for higher-level content. Quite a bit of players who wanted to do Shadow builds or Defense/Survival oriented builds especially couldn't do so, as many of the nuances weren't up to snuff. Biggest being Terry's enemy limit and Shadow's not scaling.

She never had heels to begin with.

and I love it.

#morezoneoftheendersfeetpls<3

#trinity'snext #imwaymorepumpedforthatskin

I've got a shadows build, but I got more done by just shooting things. Maybe if the shadows' kills also counted towards the use of the skill, it'd be worthwhile.

Bug:

Saryn's Molt explosion range is still locked at 10 meters in PVE (not being affected by range mods) despite what the stats from Arsenal Abilities button shows. Range mods are not changing the in-game explosion range, they change just the range displayed in the Arsenal stats. It's been bugged in PVE since she was added to Conclave PVP. Please fix. Please.

Bug:

Saryn's Molt explosion range is still locked at 10 meters in PVE (not being affected by range mods) despite what the stats from Arsenal Abilities button shows. Range mods are not changing the in-game explosion range, they change just the range displayed in the Arsenal stats. It's been bugged in PVE since she was added to Conclave PVP. Please fix. Please.

You're better off making a topic about it explaining details than just replying to an update post and expecting a fix.

As I said on a previous reply.

oh. i guess Spores automatically Detonating on Enemy Death was planned.

amusing then, that i posted another nickel in the that for that less than 10 minutes before it was deployed. :p

Edit: whew, stacking that Toxin Status like that with Toxic Slash adds even more to the Ocean of DoT!

<3

Edited by taiiat

There are topics on it. Topics that have been around months. Many times reported. Still not fixed. Your advice is incredibly helpful. Thank you for your help.

I personally would recommend dropping down a link to a topic which you believe is the best suited to bring it to attention.

Describing the problem itself in this topic, personally doesn't do it to me.