Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.10.1

[DE]Rebecca

Gotta say I was thinking Saryn was pretty dang good. Even though she is very great after this rework, she takes quite a bit of energy to use. Really doesnt allow the extended duration build and promotes the minimal duration build. Maybe lower the energy cost of Miasma and Molt

• Toxic Lash can now proc multiple times.

they sure love there toxic lash LOL, well good effort keep it up, band aid cant heal wounds, you need some antibiotics, i expect more tweak, then saryn is good to go

Edited by vashyoung

This was the first thing I noticed as well xD

But it seems they are of that kind of weird modern high heels and are intended to be like that.

LOL

It's not the heels that are an issue, it's the duck feet look now or whatever that is. it should be more pointed, it looks like they just cut off and it's weird.

So, since DERebecca said:

"The thing about saryn is you have to get closer than ever but you no longer have the stats to back them up, but that's what regenerative molt is for"

In the stream, when is regenerative molt going to actually become a part of Molt?

If Saryn got her health reduced in order to balance out having regenerative molt, can she at least not be forced to be a frame with only 7 mod slots?

I thought that syndicate mods were supposed to be new optional ways to play frames?  So I really don't understand why DE is now explicitly balancing a frame's base stats on the assumption that everyone is going to use the syndicate mod.

Welp.  Im not sure how many others will agree.  Probably alot.  

But Yes,  Things have not been fixed,  the more updates,  the more the game is broken. 

Its sad how you release a patch,  and right after that you have to patch it again because your patch broke the game.  

This should be renamed to "bugframe"   because it seems DE does a great job adding things.    but a horrible job fixing things,  or fixing the things that actually matter.

Updater after Update I expect things to crash,glitch and/or bug less.   But after every update/patch/hotfix.  Everything just gets worse. 

Whats the point in sending in bug reports.  When the bugs are the one thing that is barely ever patched.

You all will say, Well than tell them about it?????But isnt it YOUR GAME??????      

It would nice for once to see all these updates after updates after update.   Actually fix alot of these bugs and glitches in the game.  Bug its bugframe.  Thatll probably never happen

Edited by bladedshard

And i still see a lot of locationc holes: Deception Phobos (near console); Trial Heck - 1st stage 1st left location in rocks; Ice planets high coridor; Gas City - big vetilation room-black hole on wall; Gas City - roof  over the evacuation. Etc. One year ago this was created and stiil  exist.

Just did two attempts of JV raid. Both times we were bugged at the first nerve. Once we had destroed it, no countdown started and no purge happened. So, at this moment, JV is not playable guys, from my point of view...  
Plus please increase spawn rate during elevator section.  

P.S. there are so many people spend so much time on exploring new bugs in a new Raid - no one will be compensated for any of failure attempt by even a common core (how many times my team had to abort mission due to different bags with Jordas' nerves). While so many people got legendary cores just for their luck.... It is not fair, unfortunately...

Still no fix for JV raid bugging out when you kill the 1st nerve.

The golem did not start moving after destroying the first nerve when I tried either.

However, according to this website, some people are completing it...

Well, I wonder how (they succeeded).

Edited by Girochi