Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.10.1

[DE]Rebecca

1-Make Toxic Lash toggleable, affect ranged weapon too or make it a all team buff without range needed, like blessing. 2-Give her hp back or make reg molt part of the skill, coming up with something new for aug. It's bs that you balancing frame around aug, like-hey, you have it anyway. 3-Give some CC to her skills. 4-Buff her damage output or reduce skills cost. 5-Make new skin wearable by all dual swords.

Edited by Hekovashi

No fix for 1st Nerv of Jordas? ((( But....we cant reach 3rd...

Can confirm, Jordas is still perched on his mighty throne, too lazy to move, AFTER we have destroyed the first nerve.

DE, please look into bugs preventing us from properly killing Jordas..whether it's at the 1st/2nd/3rd nerve...yesterday, i was in a game where the 3rd nerve was indestructible, even after we had followed all the guides we could find online.

Unless..this is part of the boss fight...where some games are randomly bugged, and others arent...

That would give a whole new meaning to Raids though haha

nothing's broken but player perception.

You realize you're posting on a hotfix where they MASSIVELY buffed a rework after less than a day right?

Have you seen overload?

Are you familiar with the complete state of limbo that this games stealth mechanics (and Limbo himself) have been in basically forever?

There are great things about this game. There's also a recurring trend of terrible oversight and just seemingly out of touch and ham handed game balance.

The new content is coming out pretty fast lately, and that's nice.

It'd be more than nice if things about that game that have been not great for a long time got some serious attention and by attention, I mean more than an acknowledgement (*cough blatantly ignoring/dismissing cough*) of the problem(s). 

The dev's seem to be genuinely under the impression that a majority of their game isn't the third person shooter version of diablo with less variety among enemies and mechanics.

If you want to get anywhere in this game, you have to grind. The one great redeeming quality is that the grind itself is pretty fun.

Edited by AreWeHuman

So, since DERebecca said:

"The thing about saryn is you have to get closer than ever but you no longer have the stats to back them up, but that's what regenerative molt is for"

In the stream, when is regenerative molt going to actually become a part of Molt?

If Saryn got her health reduced in order to balance out having regenerative molt, can she at least not be forced to be a frame with only 7 mod slots?

I thought that syndicate mods were supposed to be new optional ways to play frames?  So I really don't understand why DE is now explicitly balancing a frame's base stats on the assumption that everyone is going to use the syndicate mod.

So much this. I'm sure this is a bit out of context, but I compare the Regenerative Molt comment to Steve Jobs' attempt to say the iPhone 4 did not have antenna issues by showing the "real" way to hold an iPhone... which was about the most obtrusive and blatant asspull ever to come out of Apple, and that's saying something. 

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/iphone-4-death-grip

Edited by Exodess

The changes are a good start...

If Miasma could strip armor and Molt scaled exactly like Snowglobe that'd be nice.

Also give her more health already!

Also the Dual Zoren skin is pointless put it on every dual sword. Or at least Dual Ichor.

Edited by Ziegrif

Nekros is still "Press 3 to not even win, just be less terrible".

You aren't playing nekros outside desecrate build that's why you write such stupid statement.

Soul punch instant knockdown.

Terrify is ARMOR reduction + very good CC.

Shadows ever summoned more then 3? I don't think so. An army of shadows can help in any endless mission as they are not only decoys, but they also shoot and that uber augment shield of shadows.

yay and secretly changed the drops from 3 fusion cores to 2.. yaaay not noticing anyone bout such things is amazing yay....why not just give uncom. fusion core bps??? or orokin cell bps?? for one time use?

wanted to shut my mounth but u guys really reduced  the drops  for like 5 patches in a row now from 5-rare fusions to 2-uncom fusions and 3 cells to 1 :O AT LEAST have some balls to tell ppl.. specially when u nerf it every patch.. cant be a "whopsie we forgot to mention" for 5 patches now