Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.10.1

[DE]Rebecca

Hey guys i have jus noticed something with amo,... dont know if its a glitch or not...

I have equip to weapons with same ammo type (Rakta Cernos and Kulstar),... any way for some reason they both consume the same ammo so wn i run out with the bow and i switches guns i only have the 1 mag left even though i havnt used the gun yet

For everyone struggling with the Saryn rework, I just wanted to drop a little tip here and hope you all see it:

Acrid

Spore + Acrid + Miasma means you don't have to use Toxic Lash and melee targets.  Damage still isn't what it was on Miasma, but this is a far easier way to apply a (garanteed) Toxin proc to enemies than using Toxic Lash and melee.  Hell, a well placed shot allows you to pop a spore WITH the same shot from the Acrid that procs Toxin, so you can literally get your 3x Miasma multiplier with a single bullet.

Plus the Sequence effect is nice.

Just a little tip.  Personally I'm loving the changes but I can totally understand why some people aren't pleased.  DPS is lower, plain and simple, but I'd rather have lower damage than be a button zombie, personally.