Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Visual Design Improvement

Grinch01

Hey guys. I love this game that yesterday I couldn't stop playing it. I was farming for rhino parts and it is almsot done. I am very excited.

But theres a problem for me about how it looks. To be honestly, I didn't like how rhino's legs are designed. isn't too thick? It turned me off a bit.

well this is my opinion anyways and I jsut want to know who agrees with me and maybe if theres a lot of posts in here and the admin read it, we might have a chance that the admin reconsider about the design visual design of rhino.

So who ever agrees with me, pls post a comment :)

P.S. the game is still great and hope it will grow into a really big and famouse game thanks.

I'm with MINDBREAKz on this one. I think the rhino looks fine. Especially because he's meant to be a tank and all.

Oh right, an uhm...

To be honestly To be honest

well this is my opinion anyways and I jsut want to know who agrees with me and maybe if theres a lot of posts in here and the admin read it, we might have a chance that the admin might reconsider about the design visual design of rhino.

So who ever Whoever

really big and famouse Famous

Edited by Tauxi

Being a fan of Rhino's imposing stature (I devoted an entire story to the dude, for tortellini's sake) I ask you kindly to slowly back away from Rhino's design, as it is, next to Loki, one of the two that is &*$$genic, fleshed out and interesting.

Look at Mag, try to improve her. It's a hazmat suit with a swirling universe for a face.

Ember is wearing clowns pants and has a floppy mohawk.

Volt is going out with a suit and his wives ankle bracelets over his biceps.

Excalibur forgot to wear something past a jogging suit altogether.

Ash fell into silly putty and was thrown into a windtunnel.

Trinity is wearing the carcass of a king crab.

But Rhino is fine. Bulky, mighty, bold, powerful. His legs suit the rest well.

@MiNDBREAKz

well yeah i get that it is ment to look like a rhino. but in MY OPINION, the legs is thick that it looks like couple of sausages :\

@Tauxi

thank you for the miss spell and grammar checking. your doing a great job miss spell/grammar checker

@Ced23Ric

well, what you're saying is true but I'm jsut saying. I'll post my drawing of Rhino. then you'll have my idea.

@MiNDBREAKz

well yeah i get that it is ment to look like a rhino. but in MY OPINION, the legs is thick that it looks like couple of sausages :\

@Tauxi

Thank you for the miss spell misspell and grammar checking. your You're doing a great job as a miss spell misspell/grammar checker

@Ced23Ric

well, what you're saying is true but I'm jsut saying. I'll post my drawing of Rhino. then you'll have my idea.

Oh lord, I can't wait for this drawing...

Right, and if you're going to post your own opinion try not to make it look like it's a fact. Saying something like "I think that the Rhino looks like some hench dude with sausage legs." may have been more clearer. ;D

Indeed. ;)

David Hasselhoff bulky or Vin Diesel bulky?

I want Rhino Stomp to be done with his feet, and his feet to be scary big. Like, "please don't kick me with those, I like my face" big.

What if the Grineer, infested and Corpus have a phobia of clowns? Would you use clown shoes or would you use spiked grieves?

Edited by Tauxi

*sigh*

Ced. You are foolish. Are you saying that in Pokemon you would use fire against a fire-type pokemon? Are you that dim? Just so you know; knowing your enemy's weaknesses is part of asskicking and a phobia counts as a weakness.

I say you fix up, sir.

You misunderstood me. If the Grineer have coulrophobia, I will be happy to deliver something to fear. Size 20 rofl-stompers all day. And on the side, size 20 rofl-stompers really help with the asskickings.

Ah, well in that case I wish you the best of luck in building those clown rofl-stompers. Try making them squeek everytime you step, eh?

haha guys, pls put your opinons too. (like agree or disagree) :)

and yes it might take time but i will post a sketch

i'm an artista :D

Yeah, I've posted up me opinion. ;D