Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Concept: Player Made Fomorians

(PSN)Harbinger1997

A great suggestion I admit, but there are a few problems, Lore-wise, it would be thrown out of the window, except for Moon Clans, which could make sense. But for us smaller Clans? How about a hangar where we could produce our own Corvettes, Frigates, and fighters? The Clan Ship's Cephalon? No better candidate than Ordis! This could also apply with the larger clans, having a dry dock and a hangar! And for the Dry Dock combat? How about an 8-man operation? Four would be on Archwings, Four will be on foot, each with a diffrent task?

4 hours ago, LoreKeeper-Ronan- said:

A great suggestion I admit, but there are a few problems, Lore-wise, it would be thrown out of the window, except for Moon Clans, which could make sense. But for us smaller Clans? How about a hangar where we could produce our own Corvettes, Frigates, and fighters? The Clan Ship's Cephalon? No better candidate than Ordis! This could also apply with the larger clans, having a dry dock and a hangar! And for the Dry Dock combat? How about an 8-man operation? Four would be on Archwings, Four will be on foot, each with a diffrent task?

umm the idea has kinda changed a bit we were thinking of it becoming something that people can start with 8 friends and construct in any of their respective dojos. I personally think it would save a lot of trouble trying to figure out a clan based system.

12 hours ago, (PS4)EmilsTekcor said:

umm the idea has kinda changed a bit we were thinking of it becoming something that people can start with 8 friends and construct in any of their respective dojos. I personally think it would save a lot of trouble trying to figure out a clan based system.

Ah, I apologize, I didn't really read the other comments.