The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Limited Time Skin Part 2.

MurakumoVance

Hey guys, this is a follow up post in-case you haven't seen the first part. I basically stated that while I liked the concept they released for art they released for Trinity, I don't like it ON Trinity.  I feel as if you removed the dress from that model that skin could EASILY be a limited time Nova skin. So I took it upon myself to draw a skin of my own for Trinity that looks more..........well.... Her!  See for yourself. Any support you guys give me is awesome. Please and thank you!

INSCtMb.jpg

Wtf is this fat frame ?? o_o

Why does she look so fat and so... alien.

Are we all looking at the same picture here?  Idk if the forum communities eyes are terrible or if you're all just trolling because she's not AT ALL fat.  Like not a single bit.  Her dress is the only thing bulky.  I measured here on a 1 to 1 scale from normal Trinity to my variant. Perhaps you're looking at the tubing on her side and believing its apart of her torso, or maybe even the armor on the front of the dress that I added (which is NOT apart of her body)  idk.   Whatever you think you're seeing, you're apparently not seeing.  I believe you'd all see it much clearer if you took the time to watch the video.   Also to address past comments about her being robotic and alien. That's completely intentional as I addressed in the description to the video.  I'm well aware that the limited skins break lore and provide a new flavor to the given warframe, which is why I drew it this way.  I wanted her to resemble original Trinity while still being in a league of her own. 

Hey guys, this is a follow up post in-case you haven't seen the first part. I basically stated that while I liked the concept they released for art they released for Trinity, I don't like it ON Trinity.  I feel as if you removed the dress from that model that skin could EASILY be a limited time Nova skin. So I took it upon myself to draw a skin of my own for Trinity that looks more..........well.... Her!  See for yourself. Any support you guys give me is awesome. Please and thank you!

INSCtMb.jpg

OP if you could make the circle thingy behind her helm a little bit more like original trinity's it would look much nicer. However this is a very very good job. +1  for you man.

Looks terrible.  She also put on some pounds. The only thing I like about it are the boots, honestly.  I think if you took the current trinity skin, removed the hardshell skirt and gave her those boots (recolored) then it would be perfect.

Again I find myself correcting the people in these comments.  She's not AT ALL big.  The actual base model I did a 1 to 1 scale on is smaller in stature than normal Trinity.  I did this purposely so her armor could be more tank like.  As the video suggests I drew heavy inspiration from the character Sabre from Fate Stay Night.   If you watched the video or even clicked to enlarge the picture you'd see that the glowing pieces on her torso are apart of her dress.  She is by no means fat, or too thick or any such nonsense anyone is saying here.  Having big bulky armor hardly defines someone as "fat."    I take pride in being able to split the community straight down the middle with their opinions.  As I stated in the video, I don't dislike their concept, I just dislike it for Trinity.  I think it would be splendid on Nova should DE choose to remover the dress.

Are we all looking at the same picture here? Idk if the forum communities eyes are terrible or if you're all just trolling because she's not AT ALL fat. Like not a single bit. Her dress is the only thing bulky. I measured here on a 1 to 1 scale from normal Trinity to my variant. Perhaps you're looking at the tubing on her side and believing its apart of her torso, or maybe even the armor on the front of the dress that I added (which is NOT apart of her body) idk. Whatever you think you're seeing, you're apparently not seeing. I believe you'd all see it much clearer if you took the time to watch the video. Also to address past comments about her being robotic and alien. That's completely intentional as I addressed in the description to the video. I'm well aware that the limited skins break lore and provide a new flavor to the given warframe, which is why I drew it this way. I wanted her to resemble original Trinity while still being in a league of her own.

Something about the way the middle pose looks makes it appear like her hips are very wide. It's some kind of optical illusion related to the way her legs come out of the dress as she looks normal on the other two poses.

The deluxe skin looks much better than the one you posted.

Honestly speaking, Trinity deluxe skin is my 2nd favorite (1st being Rhino, but that's probably because I'm a Rhino fan).

She looks like a royalty and I like every bit of it. Looks simple, yet it's very detailed.