Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ร—

โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹ Quasars ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹โญ Now Recruiting โ€‹โ€‹โญ

--Q--PyralisTT

IGN: Atmosquake

MR: 25

Languages: Korean and English

Current Clan: None

Started Playing: 2013

Discord:ย :thumbup:Yupper! Atmosquake#5758

Hello Quasarians! I'm Atmosquake! I've been playing Warfarme for a very long time! I've been in several different Warframe clans with different philosophies/policies, had my own clan building on what I've learned from other clans, was a bus driver for the Warframe Raid School Bus, played through many play-style variations and game changes, and met a lot of fantastic people along the way! In Warframe, one of my favorite things to do is to help people out! It was fun to make friends this way and see others grow to become stronger players. I've done this for as long as I can remember! With all that I've learned and done, I now wish to be a part of a larger community consisting of many talented and skilled players! Now I want to be the learner and be a part of a group that makes history!

P.S. It might be helpful to note that I used to be in the shadowย clan MORBID during the Ambulus Reborn and Pacifism Defect events and helped them get into the top 3 shadow clans! Woot!

• Like 2

Hello, this is Ilmamย and i like toย rejoinย Quasars Clan.

IGN: --Q--Ilmamrh
MR: 20
Started playing: 2014
Timezone: GMT +7 Jakarta Time
Language: English, Indonesian
Previous clan: Quasars
Current clan: none
Have a Discord: --Q--Ilmamrh#8456
ย 

@--Q--PyralisTTย @--Q--Gelbugย @--Q--Deviย @--Q--Sir-Thoย @--Q--AFKrasulย @--Q--Lebellium

Thank You.

Regards,
Ilmam

Hello there, I would like to join Quasars Lite

IGN: Ayz47

MR: 21

Hours: steam: 1600, in-game: 900

Language: English and Arabic

Previous Clan: RV

Discord: AyZ47#6974

Edited by Ayz47

Hi, didn't see you there! :D. i Would like to JOINย Quasars Liteย 

IGN:ย Forsaken12

MR:ย 13

Hours:ย 2004

Language:ย English , Arabic

Current Clan:ย Axecutioners

Traits :ย Love Helping New Players

Started Playing:ย 2014

Active Times :ย Sunday / Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday / ------- / Friday / Saturday

Been playing warframe for 4 years and i just have so much passion for this game more than anything, i have a Discord and A lot of raiding experience, i started the game on my main account then made this one, i like helping new players just like i said and i'm active almost everyday of the week.

Thank you for reading my post.ย You are awesome! :D

Edited by Forsaken12

Hi,

I would like to join u guys..

IGN: WhaTheF

MR: 17

Playtime: 900+ hours

Current Clan: Royal Destiny Elite

Language: Indonesian and English

Timezone: GMT +7 Jakarta Time

ย 

I was start playing back in 2014 then have a break for like 4 years..

Now i am back again.

Hope can join u guys..

Warframe IGN: LapisAzure

MR: 22

Previous Clan: WickedSquad

Started Playing Warframe: About 2 years ago. (1,819 Hours on Warframe Steam)

Yes I do have a Discord.ย 

I'm mostly active and willing to contribute. I'm a high school student and Iโ€™m aย shy person. My hobbies areย drawing and playing games. I have no life so I usually spend my whole afternoonย drawing or playing Warframe

Edited by LapisAzure

IGN: outcast777

Mastery Rank: 20

Current clan: None

Previous Clan: Royal Destiny, Crescent Moon (2014)

Started Playing: January 3, 2014

Current Hours:1026 According to Steam

Discord: Yes I currently Have It

I used to be in crescent moon a couple years ago before becoming inactive due to lack of content in the early years. I currently grinded my way to the mastery rank 20 +, and im looking to participate in clan activities and generally help other clan mates.ย ย 

Edited by outcast777

HEY BOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
day_279__hey_boss__by_zimovskij-dbpp9he.

Spoiler

ย 

IGN:ย Rawsauce-tron

Mastery Rank:ย  25.

Language: English, Tagalog.

Current Clan:ย T-R-0-Nย which use to be called "DeathLegacy" before beingย renamed.

Started playing: August 2, 2017. so i've been playing for 7-months and have only missed 4ย days in my login reward.

Current Hours:ย  (1156 hours) ingame.

Discord: Yes i do have discord which is "RawSauce-Tron#2142". i always have discord on when i'm playing.

About me:ย I'm currently looking for a competitive clan to join into.ย since raids have died my current clan have gone casual, since im quite a bit of a competitive person my inner self is yearning for more challenges. my current past time is farming Kuva and sell high priced rivensย during the day and huntย eidolons during the night, i have maxed my all my focus waybounds and have done my fair share of eidolons hunts and have managed to do several 4 captures a night with my friends. I have no bad blood with my current clan and my Warlords supports my decisions on going competitive and wishes me well:satisfied:.ย 

Spoiler

eERx9WB.png

I'm also experienced with raids andย have memorized the nerves in JV and the perks with NOVA, not that it will matter now since raids areย dead, but hey that's a part of my resume. I haven't really gotten into the speedrunning scene because i was a bit of a late bloomer when it comes to raids.

Spoiler

ย 

Before the name changeย and when i was starting out.
LOR:ย Rjarcallo
JV:ย Rjarcallo

After the name change.
LOR: Rawsauce-tron
JV: Rawsauce-tron

My solo attempts on lesser known maps
dtravqD.png

4ShR76l.pngย 

I hope you guys consider my application, not to be too optimistic but i already have plans for my future name.

ย 

ย 

Edited by --Q--Cumber

On 11/2/2017 at 5:32 PM, Electric-Liz said:

Heya, I'd like to join your clan if possible~ I've been playing since late January 2016 and have only been in a ghost clan since, looking at the clan ranking requirements I believe I've ticked most of those boxes at least once before. I'm still a part of that same ghost clan right now but would be eager for a much more active clan; as my ghost clan has become a bit of a ghost town (called Mermaid-Water) even with the new eidolan expansion most haven't even logged in since it came out, but I won't be dropping them until I'm actually joining another clan.

Game handle is Electric-Liz, Mastery Rank 19, 1,697 hours or so in, fastest obstacle course time 17.05s, roughly 1.45 million kills, more then .5m of those nikana kills (It's fun to stab things!). USA is the country I'm in. I would prefer not to use discord, but I'm not opposed to it if it gets really stupid not to. Preferred language is "Engrish"

I figured a bump wouldn't be so bad after a few months =), still interested in joining.

ย 

IGN: Prachtakk

MR: 24

Hours Played: 1791 Hours

Language: English, Danish

Member For: 4 Years

Discord: Prachtakk#9277

Previous Clan: CMPย (2016ish) Took a year break till a few mounths ago

ย 

I'm currently looking for a competitive clan to join into and play with

Also am friends with @--Q--ChibbL

ย 

ย 

Hello, this isย bl00d_w0lf and i like toย rejoinย Quasars Clan. I wasnot playingย warframe for almost a year. startedย again last week, not leaving soon.ย ย 

IGN: --Q--bl00d_w0lf
MR: 21
Started playing: 2013
Timezone: GMT +5:30
Language: English,ย 
Previous clan: Quasars
Current clan: Dragon Ascendants
Friends currently in Quasars: @---------Q---------ย  @--Q--Ascended-Seraphimย @--Q--Blitxkriegย @--Q--Phanini

Thank You.

IGN: Crisbam

MR: 23

Language: Spanish, English

Current/Previous Clan: CHUNGHWA

Started Playing: Around November 2013

Hours: 1653 ingame

Discord:ย Crisbam#1565

Hi,ย I've started the game around november 2013,ย and have been apart of this ever since.ย You know, in the past I played sometimes andย ย left sometimes because of lack of content , butย i am here because i still love this game :D,ย and the game community still healthy compared to many other games.

Edited by Crisbam

IGN: FishQoute
MR: 13
Languages: Filipino and English (not very fluent)

Previous Clan:ย Cannot remember

Hours played: Well i started playing since July 22, 2014, but i was out for 2 years and just got back..

• July 22, 2014

Discord: Mojo_Jojo

ย 

Hi Quasar, i was a member here since i started at MR 10 i guess, but i was kicked out because i was out of the game for 2 years, when i was here i enjoyed playing warframe and the help that you guys gave to me when i was struggling in the game...i hope i'll be a member again on this great clan...thanks in adavance ^_^

Edited by FishQoute

IGN=Forum

MR: 25

playing for about 7 month now

Current clan: Royal Prime

(i Will stay in the clan with my alt..if my current warlord doesnt mind it that is)

I do have discord, however my mic is kinda broken right now.

The reason im writing this application(if u can even call it that) is because im looking for a competetive clan.

Im from austria(not australia) so my native language is german, my english is..well i guess its okay

If u'd like any more information pls contact me.

ย 

Thank you for your consideration!:P

ย 

IGN-VayneShadow

MR 11
500+ Hours
Fluent English Speaker
Clan(Current):Vanta Dragons, Mountain rank 9(Ill leave once and if i get accepted)
I started started playing warframe first in early 2016, i quit for some timeย and i came back almost 1 year ago, been playing non-stop ever since.

I also have a discord which i use daily. Mortian#3168
ย 

Edited by VayneShadow