Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ร—

โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹ Quasars ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹โญ Now Recruiting โ€‹โ€‹โญ

--Q--PyralisTT

IGNย : Loya.

Mastery Rankย : 24
Countryย : Germany
Current/previous clanย : Pillow Enthusiasts
When I started Warframeย : year agoย 
Discordย : ilona#6137ย 

A little bit about myselfย : im a meme girl >dab> just kidding i can be serious too. i'm playing warframeย with my friend a year now, it was myย life but now i'm kinda bored and looking for a funny and active community to get the warframe fun back,ย its very hard to find a nice active clan but i heard good stuff about thisย clan and now im here to join you guys.

IGN:ย dom25396

MR:ย 24

Previous Clan:ย Crescent Moon Prime

When I started Warframe:ย Update 14 (Mirage and Kubrow update)

Discord:ย Dom#6321

Bio:ย Pretty laid back and chill, just returned to the game after a decent break of a few months. Been playing solo for the past few weeks and I'm looking for a group to mess around with. That's it really, if you want to know/need to know anything more just shoot me a message.

(reposting from the other recruit thread)

IGN: Primed_Meme

Masteryย Rank: 25

Current/previous clan: Raven Corp (Shadow clan that belongs to a certain streamer, joined because my friend was there) and before that I was actually in the Quasars. I'd like to join back since my friend doesn't play anymore and there is nothing left for me in the clan, it's kinda dead.

When you started playing warframe:ย First tried this game at around U10 if I recall correctly.

Hours:ย 2624ย on Steam, 1429 on Warframe profile stats.

Discord:ย Primed_Meme#4650

ย 

I have been playing this game for a long time and I don't see myself stopping anytime soon. My current clan in kinda dead and Quasars is pretty much the only clan I'd like to join. I love the competitive event stuff even though I'm fairly casual but I want to contribute as much as I can. And like I said, I actually used to be in the Quasars but left because my friend was in the other clan. I was in the Quasars when the Pacifism Defect was going on and I really loved that competition. I wasn't anywhere near the top contributors (but I did alright) but I loved the competitive spirit and having theย ability to contribute somehow to the common goal. When the next clan event comes (whenever that is,ย amirite?), I'd like to be one of the contributors againย ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Edited by Primed_Meme
Formatting

IGN: tastemyrath

Discord:ย WrathOfNiel#8893

Mastery Rank: 20 ( actually have exp to rank up a couple)ย 

Current/previous clan: Descended Madness

Hours:ย 1106 on Steam, 664 in game time

Info: Was an active player before a 3 months hiatus but with a kid coming and having to move to a new house i had to take a break to any kind of gaming. Im returning back to WF and trying to sort all these new changes to WF.ย 

IGN: --Q--FreeCandy

MR: 22

Current Clan: Newly Single and ready to mingle

Previous Clan: Quasars

Started: December 20, 2013 Time Played: A little (1110 in Mission hours)

Discord: Yes,ย ฮคฮฌฯฯ„ฮฑฯฮฟฯ‚#2069 (Don't question my name yeah ;P)

Looking to rejoin the clan after I was kicked for inactivityย due to being unable to play on the laptop Iย had at the time. I know many people from the clan and most of the leaders and you guys all know me from the 2 years+ Iย spent in the clan. Miss talking with everyone on the discord server. Hope to hear back :D

Just now, black_panther101 said:
  • IGN : black_panther101ย  ย  ย 5427 + hoursย  I,m English men" and want to join you,er clan plaeseย thank you very much I, hope enjoy

MR:ย  25

ย 

3 minutes ago, black_panther101 said:
  • IGN : black_panther101ย  ย  ย 5427 + hoursย  I,m English men" and want to join you,er clan plaeseย thank you very much I, hope enjoy

ย 

7 minutes ago, black_panther101 said:

ย 

IGN : tuskat
Mastery Rankย : 17

Current/previous clan : Dazzling Shadows

time played: 633 hours (started around the Silver Grove update)
Discord :ย Tuskat#9764
I was previously in another clan but left it due to the fact that I've never interacted with them. Main reason was the timezone difference and language barrier (german friend invited me to the clan). I play almost daily and would love to make some friends in-game, which is why I'm interested in your clan, since it's based in Asia.

Let me know if it's possible to join or not o/
Cheers

ย 

Edited by tuskat
Joined another clan, You can ignore my application

IGN : manneqin
Mastery Rankย : 24

Current/previous clan : Primed Souls (recruiter)

time played: 684 hours

Discord : manneqin#9817

i like to doย long runs (expecally campfarm),farming everything and doing events!

ย 
Edited by manneqin

IGN: Ranger26
Mastery Rank: 19
Current/previous clan: GUNGRAVE
Time played: 622 hours
Discord: addid#0254
Info: I want to be part of competitive clan, also got friend currently in Quasars - --Q--namenBars

Edited by Ranger26

IGN: -DM-Mordred

Mastery Rank: 24

Current/previous clan: Descended Madness

Started playing: On update 13, towards the end of May 2014.

Discord: Mordred#9849

Bio: I want to join because I feel like my interests align with Quasars. I've always wanted to improve at Warframe and I believe that this clan would be a great way to do so since it will allow me to gain more game knowledge and improve, despite the lack of endgame. I believe that our interests align because both myself and Quasars seek the most efficient way to do things, whether it is coming up with new strategies or polishing existing ones. Since I have a significant amount of free time, I am able to dedicate myself to grinding the game and learning new strategies.

Another reason for my interest is Q is the sense of community, as I believe this will be the community I'm most comfortable in due to the challenge and self improvement. Since I've been in casual clans for all the time I've been playing, I don't know what it feels like to have a reason to try my best, or a community to push me to do so. ย Because of these reasons, I am interested in joining Quasars.

IGN: A_Felix

Mastery Rank: 14

Previous Clan: Was a part of this clan previouslyย before I went inactive a while back with the name SirPercivalV, looking to get back into playing warframe and re-apply to the clan

When you started playing warframe: I've been playing since a little before update 9ย 

Discord:ย WildWanger#8545

About: Looking to re-apply to clan

IGN : -DM-Valerie

Mastery Rank : 23

Previous Clan : Descended Madness

January 15, 2015 ; 1152hr [in Mission Time]

Discord : Sing#5288

ย 

I'm a typical community player who has just started hitting some burnout with the regular day to day grind of the game. I'm looking for more competition and engagement within it to re-spark my interest in the game.

IGN:ย Zoduras

Mastery Rank:ย 14

Current/previous clan:ย Unstealthy Ninjas

When I started and hours played:ย I started playing March 26 of this year, and have 190+ hours played already. It's safe to say I have an addictive personality.

Discord:ย Zoduras#1927

About myself:ย I'm pretty huge into online multiplayer games, but Warframe and Destiny have been the only "shooters" I've enjoyed. I've been playing World of Warcraft for 11 years, so I'm no stranger to clans/guilds and working together to achieve an arbitrary goal. I'm hoping to find a place with some veteran players can teach me the things I haven't learned myself yet, as I've only been playing for a few weeks, and also looking to start moving into "end game content"ย (even though I hear there isn't currently much of that here).ย 

IGN: --Q--FreeCandy

MR: 22

Current Clan: None

Previous Clan: Quasars

Started: December 20, 2013 Time Played: A little (1212ย in Mission hours)

Discord: Yes, LilBroHazy#2069 (Don't question my name yeah ;P)

Looking to rejoin the clan after I was kicked for inactivityย due to being unable to play on the laptop Iย had at the time. I know many people from the clan and most of the leaders and you guys all know me from the 2 years+ Iย spent in the clan. Miss talking with everyone on the discord server. Hope to hear back :D