Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ร—

โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹ Quasars ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹โญ Now Recruiting โ€‹โ€‹โญ

--Q--PyralisTT

IGN: Martynexas

MR: 9,ย 26280 hrs (i started back in 2013 and ive been playing for 3 years straight despite what my steam is saying i had an old account)
ย 
ive had more clans than i can remember- the gladiators, immortal exiles, the gilded phoenix, the golden lions, remmenants of the void, technno_obs etc
ย 
Ive never had any thought of leveling my mastery since i took HUGE breaks around the updates such as 2 years after i started after that another 2 years right before the second dream i do believe and then 1 year and here i am i mainly used to play with my friends they helped me level up my mastery but now that theyre gone i guess its just not fun anymore

IGN:ย .Raf

Mastery Rank:ย 25

Current/previous clan:ย Descended Madness (until it broke apart),ย Astral Ethereum temporarily, while waiting to move forward.

When I started and hours played:ย I started in April '17, and just hit 1200 hours played (per the in-game counter)

Discord:ย Raf#7018

About myself:ย When I first started playing a year ago, I was blown away by just how helpful and welcoming the community was. I spent a *ton* of time playing, and really wanted to give back to the community. Since then, I've always been the person answering anyone's questions, and helping out new folks in chat. I was active on the big Warframe Discord (the one with 30k+ users)ย  for about 9 months, including a few months as a Mod there. I left that community to deal with someย IRL stuff, but I'm back into the game full tilt again.

I was in Descended Madness for about 7 months, until it very recently folded. My old GM,ย Houndoominite#0345 (-SM-Doomie), recently joined Quasars and spoke very highly of everyone there, and is willing to vouch for me, so I'm applying.

As for me outside of Warframe, I'm a guy in my early 20s who'sย on medical leave from engineering school.

Many thanks, and I hope everyone's having a good weekend!

IGN - Finitex

MR - 10

Country - Portugal

Discord - Dont use..but considering

Started - 2 months or something ago with 200H

About Myself - Experienced gamer that recently found WF (go figure). Game kinda obliges u to be in a clan and im on that part of the game (eidolons and such) that need a team. Still kinda newbiee but looking forward to progress.

ย 

ย 

IGN: CrazyBikerDude

MR: 25

Clan: Madhouse Kingdom rank 9 ( clan is used for my stream to give new players I teach on my stream access to a clan for dojo items )

I do have discord. James#2443

ive also been a member since September 2013, picked the game back up July 7th 2016 and been playing it ever since <3ย 

i will not hide the fact that I am actually a Warframe partner <3ย 

• Like 3

IGN = Cloudy_Kiteer
MR 25
USA

Previous Clans: Zenith primes, Morningstar, Ouroboros.ย 

Current Clan: Crescent moon prime

I started playing warframe around 2/10/17

However that is on this account. I do have an old beta account that I played on for a bit around 2015
1311ย Hours Played (As displayed in warframe)
3208ย As displayed on steam.ย 

Language = English (and a little Hebrew)ย 

I am Active every day, aย Competitive player and very dedicated trader.ย A fan of the old FaitKO challenge. and a Glyph Collector.

Moderator on the WF Community Discord and Eidolon Recruitment hub.ย 

Edited by Cloudy_KiTeer

IGN:ย thegrimreaper2323ย 

MR: 11

Current Clan: WAZco Sequence

Started playing around May 2015

258 hours (displayed as 438 hours on steam)

Just got back into the game, on everyday now, prime part hunter and trader, love long walks on the beach, a good challenge, and killing Infested Hordes

Discord:ย Spark of Creation#0789

Thanks for your consideration.

IGN: cosiusย 

Mastery Rank: 25ย 

Current/previous clan: Gryphus Tech

Started playing warframe: 15 Juli 2017 kl. 13.04 just after lunch

If you have Discord: Yep, since 2015. Contact name:ย cosius#9185

Feel free to include a little about yourself:ย 

31 year old. 1100 hours ingame. Only 331 hydrolyst caps.ย 

Run casual hydro 5 capsย daily with Alchameth_irl, Lycronix and Senguash forย Quasarsย 

Edited by Cosius
Forgot to add stuff. Name change

IGN: Komukai

MR 20

926 Hours

Language: English

Previous Clan: Void Zeros

Discord: Komukai#6651

I started playing Warframe in 2015.ย 

I always liked grindy games, so Warframe stuck with me.I'm still not the best at making builds so I try as much new stuff out as possible.

ย 

Username: xDJ_Skelex (Iย go by Skellex I've made bad choices on names)

MR:17ย 

Current/Previous Clans: Dues Ex Tempus,DemonForce

Time Played: 650Hours

I started Warframe in April 2015 played until Parkour 2.0 came out (RIP) and came back in mid ofย 2017. I'll be honest i didn't even know there were things such as competitive Warframe clans and justย heard about it today and immediately applied. I'm a very competitive player in Warframe working towards min maxing the best dps builds out there. I like the challenge of hour+ endurance runs Iย hope to get accepted because I'm looking for a community that is also competitive and fun.

My Discordย :Skellex#4118ย 

ย 

Edited by xDJ_Skelex

IGN: _Lycoris_

Mastery Rank:ย 20

Current/previous clan:ย Incoming Transmission

Started playing warframe: July 2014

If you have Discord:ย kuzu #5991

Looking for some people to play with and have fun!:laugh:ย 1500hrs total over pc and console.ย 

IGN:ย Lysander

Mastery Rank:ย 25

Current/previous clan:ย 

When I started and hours played:ย I started in June 2013 took a long break and started playing again in April 2015, 1720 In mission hoursย 

Discord:ย --Lysander--#3594

About myself:ย Long term player looking for an active clan for event leader-board pushing and endurance runsย 

Edited by Lysander

Hi, I wanna join back

IGN: --Q--Roysmith

MR 23

Played: 2440+ hrs

Previous clan: Quasars

I had this clan when i was atย mastery rank 8 on 2014 means i spent almost 3 year and end of 2016ย I had take a break due to personal reasons.. but now I'm active 5-6hrs a day. hope I'll get back to you guys!

Edited by --Q--Roysmith

IGN: -mhC.Rekken.suckz-ย  (Changing Name after joining)

Main Account: -epotus.Rekken-

Mastery Rank:ย 8

Started playing Warframe: May 2017 (Main) October 2017 (Alt)

Current/previous clan: madhouse Clan

Time played: 2883hrs Steam, 1268hrs Main Account, 104hrs this accountย 

If you have Discord:ย Rekknez#5371

ย 

I love to play competitve (Speedrunning and Events)

Edited by -mhC.Rekken.suckz-
got messaged no alts allowed oops :D

IGN: Zariel_Aror

Mastery Rank :20

690 Hours

Language: English ,Patois

Current Clan: Spectral Ravens { its kinda lacking in activity}ย 

Discord:ย Elijah#4620

When did i start playing warframe?: i started playing in December 2014ย then took a long break and came back in 2016ย 

I'm very active and social tho it might take some time for me to actually start talking in discord but other than that i'm veryย helpful and very friendly and i hope to join Your clan

Edited by _Elijah_

IGN: --Kyber--

Mastery Rankย : 25

1929 Hours in game

Current Clan: Remnants of the Void

Discord:ย Kyber#2512

When did i start playing warframe: September 9, 2015 (main account) started a little bitย before this on "alts" to test the game a bit, but don't use those anymore (and forgot the login to them :P)

IGN ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย Camomilla

Mastery Rank ย ย ย 21

Country ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย Italy (IT,ENG)

Hours played ย ย ย ย 1477

Current clan ย ย ย ย ย ย ย Dreamcatchers (this was my clan that iโ€™ve created with some irl friends that are not playing wf anymore.. so, itโ€™s time to change)

Iโ€™ve started three years ago, but iโ€™ve stopped for many reasons (including studies) and now that I have some free time, I really want to rejoin this game that i loved so much.

I had a passion on Kubrows, i still have some stars in my liset

I really hope to join you guys, see you in game :)