Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ร—

โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹ Quasars ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹โญ Now Recruiting โ€‹โ€‹โญ

--Q--PyralisTT

IGN: Elbegast

Language: Somewhat fluent english

Hours played: 1893

I am 21 years old.

I was a member of Brothers of Mortem for over 4 years or so, i left on my own decision due to internal conflict, but i'd like to stay in the V alliance, and theย  Quasars look promising.

Edited by Elbegast
  • Like 1

IGN: Multi_Records

+1800ย Hours

Discord: Multi Records#8980

About me:ย I started playing in 2014, as soon as I reached MR6 I joined BR MASTER where I learned from veteran players how to realy play warframe. In this clan, I participated in two events, where we achieved second (Mutalist Incursions) and third place (Gate Crash). After a long time, I joined Warframe Brazil Fury, where I was one of the clan coordinators to encourage players to earn more points to help the clan achieve a good position in the ranking, this was the Ambulas Reborn event where we got the third place .

I want to join Quasars and collaborate so it remains the best Warframe clan.
ย 

'

IGN -ECHO-Teshin.Daxย  ย  ย  ย  ย  MR 24

1300/1400 hoursย  (2230 hours steam, i trade a lot)

Languages: Romanian, English, Italian

Discord: XavierTudy#1587

About my Warframe experience: Well as we talk about clans i'm ex leader of the mountain clan EternalEchoes for almost 2 years, and i got kinda bored of taking responsability to everything, i just want to have fun for myself and play with experienced players, maybe eve learn new things! I'm very social, heavly experienced with rivens so i can help people with that (i'm a riven dealer) and the rest you'll discover it. (i'll just ruin the fun if i tell you all ๐Ÿ˜„ย ) oh yeah, btw i'm 24 yo ๐Ÿ˜„ย 

The reason i want to join Quasars is because i know your members and it happend many times to play with them and they are good players and experienced! Thank you and i await your reply!ย 

Edited by -ECHO-Teshin.Dax

IGN: Robby9777 MR22

Playtime: 792 hours

Languages: Arabic and English

Discord:ย @Robbibi โ™ฅ#2932

Current/Last Clan: HabanaClub

I joined a little before Valkyr Prime Access if I recall correctly.ย 

I'd like to join an active clan where I can enjoy playing the game with fellow clanmates.ย 

IGN: SimplyJet

Mastery Rank: 21

In-Game Playtime: 800 Hours.

Current Clan: My Personal Clan. (The Real Orange Chicken)

Interested in Applying for: Quasars.

Began Playing Warframe: July, 2014.

About Me: ย ย  ย I hadn't gave it much thought, but I have never truly seen the competitive aspect of Warframe.
ย ย  ย ย ย  ย ย ย  ย I've soaked my hands in the genre of Competitive games on PC.
ย ย  ย ย ย  ย ย ย ย  Yet, It's surprising that I play Warframe, as I've never noticed competition inside it.
ย ย  ย ย ย  ย ย ย  ย I have always chased the "strongest" weapons, warframes, and mods to climb the hierarchy of power and complete missions efficiently.
ย ย  ย ย ย  ย ย ย  ย But I was never competing against others, I was only ever competing against myself to become better than I previously was.
ย ย  ย ย ย  ย ย ย  ย 
ย ย  ย ย ย  ย ย ย  ย But I hope for that to change soon. I want to be around like minded individuals who seek beyond what Warframe offers.
ย ย  ย ย ย  ย ย ย  ย I have decided to leave my Personal Clan of friends in order to pursue greater things in Warframe.
ย ย  ย ย ย  ย ย ย  ย To hopefully be accepted into Quasars and be more involved in the Warframe Scene/Community.
ย ย  ย ย ย  ย ย ย  ย 
ย ย  ย ย ย  ย ย ย  ย ย ย  ย ย ย  ย ย ย  ย ย ย  ย ย ย  ย ย ย  ย ย ย  ย ย ย  ย ย ย  ย ย ย  ย ย ย  ย ย ย  ย ย ย  ย ย ย  ย ย ย  ย ย ย  ย ย ย  ย ย ย  ย ย ย  ย ย ย  ย ~ Thank you!
ย ย  ย ย ย  ย ย ย  ย ย ย  ย ย ย  ย ย ย  ย ย ย  ย ย ย  ย ย ย  ย ย ย  ย ย ย  ย ย ย  ย ย ย  ย ย ย  ย ย ย  ย ย ย  ย ย ย  ย ย ย  ย ย ย  ย ย ย  ย ย ย  ย ย ย  ย ย ย ย  ๐Ÿ›ฆ Jet ๐Ÿ›ฆ#8754

IGN:ย Hmph.

MR:ย 23

Language:ย Portuguese, English.

Current Clan:ย Warrior of Lotus - Brazil

Hours:ย 682.

When I started: June 2018.

Discord:ย Krohn#3890

Want to join๏ปฟ: Quasars.ย 

I'm looking foward to join an amazing clan and be part of it, i started playing warframe a little late, but i love the game,ย and im looking for cool people to play with. i'm online almost every day and i love eidolon hunts.

IGN: SchattenDerNachtAuron

MR: 23

2780+ hours

Language: German and English aswellย 

I was an old EGT member for 2 year than we splited up and i joind the TSA but i was bored of the stuff they did just doing content for new players not players like me that are event elite and wanna going endgame stuff things i wanna join the Q cause i played 2 events against it was funny and maybe u are the elite i searchย 

Ingame-name: Dragonqueen_Zera (hasnt updated on forums yet)
MR: 25 + 7 on alt
Roundabout 2100+ hours
Languages: German and English

I've always stayed in my own solo clan because im a lone wolf player, always trying to do everything by myself but as of recently i kind of wanna have a clan where i can play and help others. I'm a big collector of all sorts, i've got multiple duplicate frames, all arcane sets twice, etc. and i always find a way to trivialize content in some way.

IGN: LiteLyon

MR:ย 20

Hours: 400+ (ingame) 780+ Steam

Current Clan: The Leviathansย 

Interested:ย Quasars Storm

Discord: Yes

ย 

I don't remember exactly when i starting playing but I know it the Chains of Harrow release.

Edited by LiteLyon

IGN: Exploderizer

MR: 25, 2400 hours

Current Clan: DOOM

When I started playing: September 2013

Discord: Yes

Clan I'd like to join: Both

ย 

A little about myself: Veteran Master Founder, playing for half a decade (oh no I've put it into perspective for myself I don't like this feeling). I'm... reasonably well known amongst a small number of Quasars currently, ask around referring to me by name and you'll probably get a few hits and hopefully vouches on my behalf. Other than that I'm helpful within the Discord communities I am a part of.

ย 

IGN:ย HezrinHaze

Mastery Rank:ย 22ย 

In-Game Playtime:ย 805ย Hours.

Language:ย English, Malay, Chinese(Mandarin)

Current Clan:ย 0ZT Zero Tolerance

Interested in Applying for:ย Quasars / Quasars Storm

Began Playing Warframe:ย December, 2016

Discord: HezrinHaze#4938

About Me:ย I would consider myself quite friendly especially when chatting about topics that I am REALLY interested in. Other than that, I am not the type of person that can keep up a conversation. I used to play Warframe on and off but since MR14 I played everyday without failing to miss a day. I am a F2P UNLESS I get that lovely 75% Platinum discount. I found out about Quasars through a guy in a squad name --Q-- Bionix. I was mainly interested to join due to the lack in activity in my current clan and also the clan emblem attracted me, so I asked him more about how to join which brought me here. Well here I am.ย ๐Ÿ˜„ย 

Edited by HezrinHaze

IGN: Mattorix

MR: 25

Current Clan: Renegades of the Shadow

Started playing 254 days ago.

Yes, I have Discord (matt0#2421), and would like to join Quasars primarily, but Storm is also great!

I play every day and would like to get into more endurance runs once I get my Zenistar on Nov. 25 (yes I'm counting down the days)! An avid Eidolon hunter (800+ caps, have done 5x3 +2) and have very endgame builds. Very competitive and know most metas.

Edited by Mattorix

IGN: Joustice

Mr: 25

Hours: 3k+ (according to in game count)

Discord: Joustice#3104

Interested in joining: Quasars

History: started playing back when Vauban first came out, stopped playing after a while. Came back during tubemen of regor event, been around ever since.

Previous Clan: A "solo" ghost clan (with some leech friends)

Been inactive recently due to content drought, looking to get back into things. Always willing to help out if I'm not working/sleeping.

Take care.

ย 

IGN: dreadley

MR: 25 with 2.7k hours

Current clan: None, former SSI

Interested in joining: Quasars

Discord ID: dreadley#8000

About me: I started playing in a casual clan 3 years ago and I was part of the leading crew but I was always on the more serious side, as I always loved the guys the differences were apparent and it led me to this day. I always heard good things about your alliance and your clan so I want to be a part of it. I'm looking forward to having fun and learning from you guys!

Edited by dreadley
forgot discord