Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ร—

โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹ Quasars ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹โญ Now Recruiting โ€‹โ€‹โญ

--Q--PyralisTT

IGN: BtheLee

Mastery Rank: 25

Current/Previous Clan: BlackOps

Started Playing: 7/24/15

Discord: BtheLee#2617

About: about 5805 hrs on record, massively OCD about collecting weapons and frames. Pretty interested in Riven trading.

ย 

IGN: Quinkos

MR 22 900+ HoursIG

Indian and fluent in English

Used to be in Quasars but left as I was getting bored of Warframe and my irl friend started a new clan and wanted me to help him ! I helped there as much as i could but missed the Q community and wanted to join back Quasars. Im in the discord server and would actually prefer to join Quasars Storm if there is still stuffed to be helped around there.

Edited by Quinkos

IGN: --QQ--Seraphim

MR:ย 26

Previous Clan: Quiet Queen

Time: 2382 Hours

Discord: Seraphim#7505

Languages:ย English / Bahasa

Interested in applying for:ย Quasars or Quasars Storm

About me: My interest in joining Quasars isย to participateย in an active ,healthy and also competitive community that I can spend my time with.

Edited by --QQ--Seraphim
wrong discord number

IGN:ย --Q--Snowden1ed

MR:ย 20

Previous Clan:ย Quasars

Time:ย 672 Hours

Discord:ย zbastian#2287

Languages:ย English / Romanian

Interested in applying for:ย Q/QStorm

About me:ย Quit WF back in 2017 due to emotional/personal reasons. Also had to deal with University. Competitive, dedicated. Completionist.ย 

IGN: Sneak_N_Destroy

MR: 22

Current Clan: Remnants of the Void

Previous Clans: Phantom Vanguard, Asylum

Started playing: 4 months ago

Discord: Sneak_N_Destroy#1263

I've wanted to join Quasars since the first time I saw your clan on the forums - active, competitive and structured, everything I'm looking for - but my MR was way too low to even consider applying back then. While trying to get the minimum requirements out of the way I stumbled on a few clan members and even made a couple friends - Alcha and FSK - so now I'm even more motivated to get in and be able to play with them more ^^ย 

ย 

IGN:ย Absintos

MR:ย 20

Previous Clans:ย Quasars ,ย  Romania

Time:ย 813 hours๏ปฟ on steamย  / 472 hoursย in game

Discord:ย Absintos#0425

Languages:ย English / Romanian๏ปฟ

Interested in applying for:ย Q/QStorm๏ปฟ

About me:ย Quit Warframe back in 2016 because I had some personal problems. Rejoined the game 3 months ago and going hard for the MR and strong weapon and warframe builds. I have previously been in Quasars (if the challengesย for rank ups are still on steam you can find the photos of my results there). Now I want to join Quasars again because I remember the clan to be really active and to have friendly players willing to help each other. I am willing to contribute to helping clan members when theyย need it and even hop in any kind of endless missions. I used to do most of my missions back then with PyralisTT, BigDaddyDring69ย and a few other members.ย Some of the friends I have/had from the clan. I still have a lot of items crafted and that I just need to level up, so I should reach MR 21 or even 22 quite fast. Thanks for the time you took to read my description

ย 

IGN: -CheffDegu

MR: 22ย 

In game hours: 1601

Started playing: ~2 years ago

Discord ID: CheffDegu#1250

Current Clan: None

Last Clan: Phantom Vanguard

Interested in applying toย Quasars/Quasars Storm

I speak fluent English. I enjoy most types of content in Warframe, my favorites being Endurance, Conclave, and Speedrunning. I'm quite experienced as a player, this partially being the reason why I want to join Quasars, I'm looking for experienced players to play Warframe with.

Hope to play with you soon.

Edited by -CheffDegu
Discord ID

IGN: renanzinhd

MR: 21

Current clan: ''Mafia siciliana''

I begin in warframe in march,2018, i have 1170 hours played.

Discord id : ๏ผฒ๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ ๏ผฎ๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝƒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ”๏ฝใ€€ๅง”ใ„ใ‚น#1564

i want to play in a good clan, with competitive people that can help me to get better than i am atm, so an youtuber named HoMi InVoCaDo said that ''quasars'' are one of the best and oldest clan in warframe, so i came here to give a try!

IGN: --Krulcifer--

MR 18

580+ hours

Language: English๏ปฟ

my current clan: ZETFRAME. will leave if have an invite to ur clan.

Discord ID: --Krulcifer-- #5676

i've played the game for nearly 3 years, hope for an active clan to discuss and talk about warframe. Hope to join your Quasars storm clan.ย Thank you !

Edited by --Krulcifer--

IGN: --Q--Chaos

MR 21

1200+ hours

my current clan: None. Returning to WF after 2 years.

Discord ID: --Q--Chaos#7392

I am probably one of the oldest members of Quasars, and i have absolutely no interest in joining any other clan. Hope to meet you all soon...

Edited by --Q--Chaos

IGN: Prisma-Ivara

MR 26

4800+ hours

my current clan: The Pantsu Bandits (after my return, previously Quasars)

Discord ID: Ivara#9970

I was part of Quasars for close to a year before my work schedule took my personal time away in May, at which point I went inactive. As my schedule has lightened, I've been able to catch up on what I was missing out on.ย 

I was in a special niche within the clan where I focused on collecting rivens. If re-invited, I would be more than glad to help fellow clanmates on pricing strategies and acquisitions and other miscellaneous info about them.

Ign: Floos

MR: 26

Current clan: Potassium

Previous clan: Just_the_tip

Started playing November-ish 2017

Hours: 995

ย 

My smeeta is named Kavatrophe. I am an evil spaceninja who causes mass genocide daily. Nidus is my baby. I like to play the market. 5+ย figure plat without spending a dime on the game.

Edited by Floos

IGN: RoronoaKurisu

MR: 17, 940 hrs gameplay time.

discord : KrishCastielle#7474
ย 
Im just gonna be transparent here. My name irl is Krishna. I am from Malaysia. My country is located in the southeast of Asia.ย if you're still not sure where, it's right above Singapore. I can speak english (fluent).ย Why am i talking about this? xD idk, I figured it's an international audience, so i'd share something about me.ย 
ย 

I startedย playing warframe on the yearย 2012. Then got out of it. Then, got back into it on 2014. Have been playing ever since. I am not very competitive, i prefer taking my time with the game, and fun is valued more than efficiency, for me at least. When im bored, i'd usually go to some random tileset and do cool ninja stuff.ย 

Im interested in joining your clan.ย 

IGN:sriteja1

MR:ย 23

Previous Clan:ย Gorzan

Time:ย 1931 Hours

Discord:ย sriteja#0510

Languages:ย Englishย 

Interested in applying for:ย Quasars

About me:ย My interest in joining Quasars isย to participateย in an active ,healthy and also competitive community that I can spend my time with.Iย also have a friend in your clan (his name is hell2death)

Edited by sriteja1

01. IGN: BrotherVladislavC

02. MR: 24

03. In game: ~1600hrs

04. Country: Ukraine

05. Language: Russian, English

06. Discord: Kratos#4494

07. Want to join: Quasars Storm

08. Players known in clan: --Q--namenBARS, --Q--Addid , --Q--Kraken , --Q--EValueAction , Hentides(--Q--Nilioniel)

09. Interested in competitve stuff (events, wr, challenges & etc)

https://imgur.com/a/wjR1vGb

• Like 1

IGN: rafaveneri

900+ hours (on steam)

Mastery Rank:20

Current Clan: Warframe Brazil Darknessย 

Started Playing on June,2018

Discord: Rafaveneri#5954

I'm brazilian, but i can speak english. Play WF and use Discord every day, and i'm a competitive and dedicated player.ย i want to join the clan to meet other people to do tridolons,index,etc.ย and also socialize with themย ย to discover new experiences with people so far away from me.

Edited by rafaveneri

If you're still recruiting, or will be soon, let me know. I'd be interested in joining Quasars or Quasars Storm (preferably Quasars!)

IGN: black-thynder

MR: 20

Hours: 774

Language: English, Spanish

Pathcode3XXX
MR 26
Profile Mission Time: (2184 hours)

USA
English

Started playing aroundย August 2015 with about a year of not playingย 
I am currently in my own clan Rainbow Knights, which is where I have always been.ย 

Pm me (on forums Iย guess?) to get myย discord details if truly interested.

Interested in joining Quasars actual, I'll wait for it if it is even possible. I would greatly appreciate having more like minded individuals to test the limits of the game with and with whom toย accomplish tasks efficiently.

Spoiler

Ebbtides told me to apply :P

Edited by Pathcode3XXX

16 hours ago, Qrow.Branwen said:

IGN: Qrow.Branwen

MR:26 nearly 27

Time played: 2200+ hrs in game nearly 4k hrs in Steam record

language:English, mandarin

Been playing WF for 4 yrs, kind of veteran.ย 

Just wondering if u guys still recruiting

Having experience in Dark sector battle, would be useful if Dark sector 2.0 came out

My discord id is #5956

Edited by Qrow.Branwen