Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ร—

โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹ Quasars ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹โญ Now Recruiting โ€‹โ€‹โญ

--Q--PyralisTT

IGN: CreepingChamp

Mastery Rank: 29

Language: German, English

Current Clan: Legal Assassins

Started playing: Mid 2016

Playtime: ~4โ€™000h ingame

Discord ID: CreepingChamp#1689

About me: I really enjoy Profit Taker and speedruns in general. As of writing this message Iโ€™m on rank 3 in Profit Taker Solo on speedrun.com. I prefer PT but Iโ€™d also like to improve my skill at Eidolons. Also I like doing endurance runs, preferably survival. In general I want to find the best or most efficient way to complete any โ€œchallengeโ€ in the game, even if it takes days or even weeks to find the right method.

Ign: Mr.Qat

Discord: Mr Qat#3516

ย MR: 29

Clan: Unaffiliated

Started Playing: Late 2015, been playing the game on and off since tho I came back earlier this year and have been playing it frequently.

About me: I like cats and hate dogs :Dย  Avid PT runner(top7 record)ย and Aydalon Hoonter(1000+caps).

ย 

Edited by Mr.Qat

Ign: Wasamii

Discord:ย Wasamii#1000

ย MR: 29

Language: French/ English

Clan: Robot Chickens

Started Playing: At 2014 i don't know that for month , but i really play that at may 2016

PlayTime: 4770 h In game

About me: I'm a profit runner and Eidolons, but iย learn other gameplay (disruption, farming, speedruns), i love progress that.ย ๐Ÿ˜„

Edited by Wasamii
Change tag discord

wirecard

IGN: wirecard

Mastery Rank: 29

Language: German, English

Current Clan: Legal Assassins

Started playing: Juneย 2018

Playtime: ~3400h ingame

Discord: altf4shiftdelete#7356

About me: I like to do Endurance Runs, especially Disruption, as well as Eidolons and Profit-Taker, with Focus on Eidolons at the Moment. In general I like those epic Boss Fights (exceptย  Exploiter, no one does :D), therefore I'm looking forward to potential expansions for Heat of Deimos, and the process of testing in order to find the most valuable team composition / equipment. When I'm not doing anything regarding the above mentioned things, I'm chilling in the Orbiter andย old Dojo to decorate orย  Fashion-Framing and waiting for Trades. I may not be the Top#1 MVP on trials.wf or speedrun.com/wf, but all in all Iโ€™d consider myself a pretty solid allrounder with a good understanding of the general game mechanics.

Edited by wirecard
Formatting

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: i.want.to.die

MR: 23

Language: English, Filipino, A bit of Chinese

Current Clan: Angels of General Wishy

Started playing WF on ps4 in like 2017? Started on PC in 2018. 982 hours rn.

Discord ID: quack#4295

Just a normal dude looking to find a better clan :^)

Edited by i.want.to.die

IGN: S1ngyy

MR 26, 6000+ hours played of which 3000+ are noted on profile since I never cheated in hours while trading (a lot of it being trading and testing in simulacrum)

I have been playing since 2013

Previous clan: Astral Foundation

Discord ID: S1ngyy#4558

ย 

I want to join Quasars because I feel like there has been a steady decline in player quality recently, knoweledge- activity- and skillwise, and l would like to propose myself as a way to combat that. The most important parts in a clan for me are player interaction and community so if you think Quasars wont be able to provide that it is probably not the correct clan for me. In any case I will be looking forward to your response and possible future engagement.

Edited by S1ngyy
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

helooo ๐Ÿ‘‹ ย my friend :handshake: :man_raising_hand: im here to inquire :woman_with_headscarf: :thinking: about quasar appication :regional_indicator_q:. i believe i have the necessary requirements :notepad_spiral: โœ… to join this awesome group :rainbow_flag: :two_men_holding_hands:. my account is mr 14 ๐Ÿ’ฏ ย with 1,426.7 hrs played :astonished:,. i partake in hobby speedrun :man_running: :woman_running: i have over 5 wrold records as of typing this :medal: :wink: , im quite the elite player if i say so myself ๐Ÿ’€ :skull:. therefore i think the question falls; it is YOU who needs me โ˜๏ธ ย :man_tipping_hand: . i would be happy to assist your fledgling clan into terrific heights โœˆ๏ธ :rocket:. you may contact me on my discord :disguised_face:, have a lovely day :slight_smile: ๐Ÿฑ

• Like 1

IGN: Yamikagure
Discord :ย Yamikagure#1870
Joined to game:ย June 18, 2017
Mastery Rank: MR 29
In-game spent hours: 1265+ hours
Region: Europe
Language: My main language is Hungarian, but I usually speaks English with others who cant understand Hungarian.
Reason : I just left my previous clan because i wanted to finally became a member of an active competitive clan where are peoples take this game to the endgame and not about just chilling and having fun at all, that'sย why I want to join to the Quasars.
About me : I'm 17 years old secondary school student, I learn Architecture there, I'm going to graduate next year there, I love to spend my free time with playing video games or just making some preview of building etc., I like to play basketball and football with my friends too. That's all about me I think so. I hope I reached the requirements.

Edited by Yamikagure

IGN: LordParad0x
MR:28

Time: 2600h(steam), 1030h(in-mission)

Country:Portugal (But I am french and can speak english without problems)

Current Clan: GameOver

When I started Playing: I play for 3 years and a halfย 

My discord ID: LordParad0x#7171

ย 

Hey, I am a french guy who likes to play and find the best optimization for missions, still need to learn a lot of stuff but I am sure I can get this from other players. I am friendly with people who aren't always trying to show they have more stuff than you =) I would love to join your clan and play with a lot of friendly people since my clan is not really active.

IGN : Stane666

Current clan : Researchers Of Existence

MR : 29 (22.5k off 30)

1650 hours

5+ years playing

Languages : Croatian, English

Discord : Stane666 #9359

Hi guys, honestly I'm just looking for someone to do 3-4-5 + h Surv, 100+ Def, 7k+ Exc, etc.ย 
I've sunk too many forma into everything just to make it perfect to not have anyone to do any of these missions with. Been looking for clans/discord servers such as these for probably years now, even the "Warframe Endurance Runs" dis server is completely empty.ย 
Really sick of wasting hours in recruit chat to find maybe one or two guys doing this first time and asking me to hold their hands.

I'm communicative, friendly, language isn't a barrier, I'll always help if I can and just looking for some competent chill people to talk over the VC while doing like 6h surv or something.

Edited by Stane666

In-game username: ToastyMc2

ย 

Steam play-time: 3910 hours

ย 

Mastery Rank: 7
ย 

ย 

Current Clan: Revolution
ย 

Started Playing: 17.10.2017
ย 

Discord ID:ย Toasty#1129
ย 

I am a Warframe veteran with nearly 4k hours of playtime. In January I decided I was bored of Warframe's "lategame" and stopped playing, though not before giving away all items of value on my account. I had no plans to pick Warframe back up at any point and didn't want all my resources to go to waste. After a big break and some time to think I figured I wouldย start over with a new account, hence the discrepancy between my current MR and my playtime.

The name of my old account is ToastyMcButterscotch and the current MR of that account is 27. I am a moderator of Revolution and (used to be) a fairly involved member. On my other account I made as many viable builds as I could think of for every warframe in the game. I also made it a point to bring the usage percentage of my most used frame as low as possible.

It will take some time before I can pull my own weight on a mission, but in the meantime I have plenty of veteran experience to share