Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ร—

โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹ Quasars ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹โญ Now Recruiting โ€‹โ€‹โญ

--Q--PyralisTT

IGN : Bartan

Started playing : august 2015

Discord : Bartan#9651

MR : 24

I was a member of Quasars when raids and the reactent bug where still a thing.I was part of 300+ wave runs in Belenus and other things during that time. I stopped playing Warframe and was kicked for inactivity. This was due to university and real life getting in the way. A couple of weeks ago i started playing again and wish to rejoin. I will have to play catchup on a lot of new mechanics but will be ready for everything in little time.

IGN NerDrakkainen

MR 28 - 1846hrs - game stats
Age 27
Current Clanย  ย ---ย 
Discord:ย  NerDrakkainen#7548

Started playing WF when raids were awesome. Like 4-5 years ago.

Getting back to WF after a 8 months. Active and kinda friendly(2 much prob). I work a lot, atย my free time when @ home im mostly playing games.ย 

Edited by NerDrakkainen

IGN: CosmosX_ (Changed today, 12/10/20)

MR: 27, 1156h played

Started Playing: About 5ย years ago, lost old account when coming back from afk

Current Clan: No clan

Discord: Arindex#4334

I am well interested in developing new ideas for many parts of the game, and I'm finding a place to communicate, compete, and absorbing knowledge. I think this would be a place that I could have fun and grow up. And of course, I am interested in participating in events and try to do the best I can. I would introduce myself later on as well.ย 

Edited by Arindex
Changed Alias

IGN: -maaz619

Discord: Maaz#8412

MR: 22

Language: English

Clan: Nightfall Gladiators

Started Playing: 2020

PlayTime: around 600

About me: I am very passionate about warframe and I strive to learn something new every dayย and as much as I can. I am also a very active player.

IGN; Detxeur

DIscord:Detxeur#3749

MR: 30ย 

Country; France & Germany

Language : French and English

Game Time: 3000h (steam) 1500 h (mission)

Fist connection to warframe : 2014

Current Clan ; Eagle Rising

ย 

I like find triks and tips of warframe. I hope find funny and opti strat with your team.ย 

ย 

Edited by Detxeur

IGN: diminish

Mastery Rank: 30 Country

Currentย Clan: Space Shark Incorporated

Discord ID:ย diminish#7172

ย 

So! Hi Quasars! I'm diminish here. Been playing this lovely game since 2013, got 2837hours in warframe. Love to be part of a really cool community. I also like to help out new tennos in the game, I mean, why not right? Better for warframe, more people joining. All good good. I love partying up with fellow mates on discord, do relic runs. Love this game to bits not gonna lie. So yeah, that's a little bit of diminish, I hope that you give me the opportunity to join this sick ass clan BABY! Alright. I think I've said too much, hope to hear from you all soon.

IGN: wirecard
Mastery Rank: 30
Language: German, English
Current Clan: The Remnants of the Void
Started playing: Mid 2018
Playtime: ~3โ€™600h ingame
Discord: altf4shiftdelete#7356
About me: I like to do Endurance Runs, especially Disruption, as well as Eidolons and Profit-Taker. In general I like those epic Boss Fights (exceptย  Exploiter, no one does :D), therefore I'm looking forward to potential expansions for Heat of Deimos, and the process of testing in order to find the most valuable team composition / equipment. When I'm not doing anything regarding the above mentioned things, I'm chilling in the Orbiter or old Dojo to decorate or Fashionframing and waiting for Trades, beside opening some Relics. I may not be the Top#1 MVP on trials.wf or speedrun.com/wf, but all in all Iโ€™d consider myself a pretty solid allrounder with a good understanding of the core mechanics.

This is Copy Pasta from my former Application which had to be set on Ice, since I was not sure, if i may have enough spare time to play the game beside studying Business Law. But Time has revealed i still get managed to play, soo.. Here I am and ready to dance on some faces.

ย 

IGN: -Rafiq2205-
MR: 30
language: bahasa & little bit english
Clan: No clan at the moment (i'm a Ronin)
Started Warframe: 3 years Ago (2021ย ingame hours)
Discord ID: Rafiq#9072

Description:
My name is Rafiq, my english is not very good, but I'll try my best. I play this game everyday while I run a shop in my town. On the daily, I would work towards getting rivens and selling them. Along with doing Profit Takers almost everyday! I do speedruns as well and I'm rank 12 for Profit Taker Speedrun! Also i enjoy fashion frame. Hope that helps with alittle background on me. Would love to get into this clan!

Edited by -Rafiq2205-

Hello, Im interested to join you,

IGN : Livai-

MR : 26 (1700+ hours played)ย 

Language : French and Englishย 

Started Warfame:ย 2015

Discord Name : Livai-#7690

Current Clan : {Visitorsย Of the Void}

Edited by Livai-

IGN: Abusive_Donkey

MR: 25

Previous clan: IceFangs

Played time: 1758,8H (and counting)

Started playing: 2017

Language: Flamish/Dutch and English

Discord:ย Morbid Funerall#6135

Steam account:ย https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198214851064/

ย 

About myself: a standard gamer with a job just looking to escape the reality after work and always up for some banter.

cheers, hope to join.

Edited by Abusive_Donkey

MR: 26

Language: German, English (not the best)

Started playing: 3 years ago

Played time: 1840

ย 

About me: My name is Angelo I like warframe a lot. hopefully we see us in the clan soon. :D

Edited by creeper009

helooo ๐Ÿ‘‹ my friend ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™‚๏ธ im here to inquireย ๐Ÿง• :thinking: about quasar appication. i believe i have the necessary requirements ๐Ÿ“”โœ… to join this awesome group ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ‘ฌ. my account is mr 14 ๐Ÿ’ฏ with 1,426.7 hrs played :surprised:,. i partake in hobby speedrun๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ i have over 5 wrold records as of typing this ๐ŸŽ–๏ธ :wink: , im quite the elite player if i say so myself ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€. therefore i think the question falls; it is YOU who needs me โ˜๏ธย ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™‚๏ธ . i would be happy to assist your fledgling clan into terrific heights โœˆ๏ธ ๐Ÿš€. you may contact me on my discord ๐Ÿคช, have a lovely day ๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿฑ

Edited by 2035
  • Like 7

Hello! I want to be a Quasar.

IGN:ย Dacami

MR: 27 - 1051hoursย 

Current/previous clan:ย Speed Ruin squad

Language:ย English; Russia; Ukraine.

Discord ID:ย Dacami#2692

Hello to Quasars! I am from Russia, I have been playing this game for 1 year. Recently I started to get involved in speedruns on Nova, Titania and others. I would very much like to get into this clan, as it will definitely advance me in this area of the game. I promise to be friendly, to help others in the clan. Thanks for attention! :)

ย 

Personal achievements in the game:ย ukko 25 sec on Nova Prime;ย 1420 hydrolyst capture;ย Duo 6x3 with Bloody_001 (The camera is not from my face)
ย 

Edited by Dacami
Added more details.