Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ร—

โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹ Quasars ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹โญ Now Recruiting โ€‹โ€‹โญ

--Q--PyralisTT

Ign: Nomen_Nescio

Mr: 23, 1300+ hours played

Language: English

Currently looking for a clan that is interested in end-game stuff like raids, events and so on since that's what I mostly do while playing now (and recruiting random people for those kind of missions while doableย is still aย pain most of the times)

IGN: HuhSky

MR: 23

Language: English, Lithuanian, Italian (some basic Russian)

Hello,

I first started playing warframe when there was no "bullet jump", I don't remember exactly when because i played it few hours and deleted it right after. Then last year i downloaded it again and started seeing its potential. I'm a member for a year but i wasn't always active during that time.

About myself: Well I live in Italy but am of Lithuanian origins, i'm very direct, straightforward.

IGN: DUzend

MR:22

hours:1405

Language: English, Dutch, German

Active player,been playing this game since the slingstone event. Would like to participate in any events that are going on. Intend to raid more. Have all frames so can play any part required. Fav frame is vauban, fav thing about the game is redtext :)

IGNย chrisx1125, MR 21, ~1200 hours, US Eastern
40 year old software engineer who collects too much dataย (e.g. average credits per kill, % spawn increase per 5 waves, etc).
I'm on most days and haven't missed a sortie in months. Usually on at sortie reset time for a brief run, then off again unless sometime special is happening.ย Had 166 acolyte runs during the last event, and new primes are building within a day generally.

Looking for an active clan that keeps up with research, raids frequently, and is friendly. Discord is good during challenging content, otherwise I'd prefer to leave it off.
ย 

ย 

Edited by chrisx1125

IGN: AntaresSQ01

MR 18

1.500 hours on steam

Looking to join clan to re-unite with my friends and to be able to play with an active, competitive clan. I've been playing from around U9, i had a few breaks here and there since then but for the last 8ย months or so I've been on pretty much everyday. I'm not much of a MR farmer so it may seem weird to be MR 18 with 1.5k hours but hey, I'm pretty good with Banshee :D

IGN: BentTheGent

MR 21 (22 on PS4, dropped for PC)

400 hours on steam (1200 on PS4)

Looking to join active and competitiveย clan, sitting on 1600 combined hours, with almost half of it using Limbo. Only been playing for a year and a month, but I truly love this game, and am looking forward to the clan operation.

IGN: ย  Leotas

MR:ย ย  23

Languages: German, English and some basic knowledge of a few others

Time invested: according to my Profile >1k ofc. that is only in-Mission time.

ย 

After finally realizing that my clan is dead for good I am looking for a Community that is active and dedicated.

Edited by Leotas

IGN: SPECTRE-0

MR: 23 with 1500+ recorded hours and still going strong :D

I do hope that you would consider my application but if not, I do still hope I could atleast interact with you guys on alliance chat :D

We have been getting a lot of interest at the moment, so I should clarify here:

In the interest of fairness, we will most likely not be accepting recruits during the time the current Operation (Pacifism Defect) is active.

However, if you have read the requirements & posted your information here, we will go back over all of them after the Operation is over (March 9th)!

Thank you all for your continued interest, and hope to speak with you all next week :)

Edited by --Q--Gelbug

MR: 16, 517+ hrs.

Enyk1

ย 

Looking to join an active clan, I have experience leading raids however my current clan is not active andย your clanย seems very iย active. and myย friend is in that groupย 

ING: Hi_im_Hru

MR 16(keep goingย for 23)

600+ hours

Language: ENG,DE,PL

well...my name is Hru and im just after long break,looking for some nice ppls to play and have fun in game,hope ill get accepted to and in clan,im very active player and helpful :)

ย 

IGN:ย DJkillz

MR:ย 23 with

1500+ recorded hours. joined sometime after the equinox release. .

Language:ย English

Im pretty experienced.. so i like to believe... quite active, i hope to join ur big badass clan. just looking for a more active clan to interactive with and make the time in warframe that much more pleasant.

IGN:ย lRaDoLo

MR:ย 23, 1803 hours according to Steam

Language:ย English, Russian, Spanish, Polish

Hey guys, I want to join your clan because my base clan is unactive for now, I would like to add some resources to your clan research projects and have a good time. But for the most part help with global events.

Cheers Tenno.

Edited by lRaDoLo

IGN: Arcanico

MR:ย 23, 3000+ hours in Steam

Language:ย English and Portuguese

ย 

My name is David, 26 years old and i hope to join a competitive clan! Experienced player playing since 2013.

Almost all mods, Only 5 mods left to complete the collection, all simaris done, all primed frames potatoed and zenu, vaza and nara maxed.

ย 

Cya guys!

Edited by Arcanico

IGN: SirPercivalIV

Mastery Rank: 14

When you started playing warframe: I've been playing since a little before update 9ย 

little about yourself: My name is Will, hoping to join a new clan since my last one became largely inactive. Thanks!

IGN, Mastery Rank, Country, when you started playing warframeย and a little about yourself.

IGN: KRAZY13omber

MR: 22, 540 hours

I started playing warframe my freshman year of college in 2014, since then I have been on at least once a week. Generally when new content or events come around I am on to at the very least check them out. I am all about completion and have been pushing for things like mr, codex, and all the frames I can obtain. I enjoy group play, strategy, and am looking for a clan that I can share this with. Thank you for your consideration.ย 

IGN: rarkrx

MR 17

1200 hrs (1000 In Game)

Im looking for a clan with active people and i would mostly be active

Edited by rarkrx