Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

​​💥​​💥🌌🌌​ Quasars 🌌🌌​​​💥​​💥​​⭐ Now Recruiting ​​⭐

--Q--PyralisTT

IGN: NanaOsakiPrime (but i will change into --Q--BlackRaid if i get in)

MR: 29 (1629 hours in game)

Current/previous clan: At the moment i'm in no clan, ex Quasars member under the name of --Q--Nana

Language: English, Italian.

Discord ID: BlackRaid#0957

Home sweet home, because in the end it doesn't even matter  i always return home.

Anyway i think Thunder will kill me after that, anyway let's start.

I'm an old quasars member (--Q--Nana) and i really enjoy the time i spent with, 2 years ago i stopped playing warframe cause of Italian Shi**y Connection and unfortunately i was forced to leave Quasars.

Now after some time, i learned all the missing context and i saw no other "serious option" available out there .-. so i was thinking if the tests are inevitable, let's do it all over again.

Thanks for the attention and Happy Holidays ^w^.

P.S. Thunder don't kill me please ç__ç.

IGN: -SPEC-Bloody_001

MR: 30 - 3236h

Current/previous clan: Umbrella Spec Ops

Language: English; Russia.

Discord: Bloody_001#7822

Hi, my name is Dmitriy, im from Russia, speedrun on Nova, Saryn(Profit Taker). I have been playing the game for 4 years now. I have heard a lot about this clan, i would also like to become a part of it. This clan has a lot of speedrunners, skillful players, so we will definitely help each other. I agree with the clan's policy, we really should do this. I promise to be friendly, try to help everyone in this clan. Thank you for your attention, i wish Happy New Year everyone!

My achievements in the game: Profit Taker(solo in 1:39)DUO 6x3 X Dacami2392 Hydrolyst capture

Hallo, my name is Goku and several other guys who fulfill your requirements for the clan.

IGN: -EGT-Goku

MR: 30 1400

Language: german

Discord: JustKevin#2021

old Clan: -EGT-Eingreiftrupp

We are a bunch of 5 people which playing together warframe for several years. Our old Clan is no event clan anymore and therefore we are looking for a new clan. We want also an active community we can play and help each other. Currently two of us have over 40k points in the current event.

Edited by -EGT-Goku

IGN: Lone_Wisp

MR: 30 (Playing time: in game 2309 hours, steam 4057 hours)

Current/Previous clan: Cafe Nowhere

Started Playing: 2013 

Discord: Lone Wisp#8286

Hi my name is Vittor, my actual clan is friends clan, we like 10 people. I actual would like to join a clan focus on events, in this last event i notice is being impossible to find or learn meta teams to try cool stufs xD. I enjoy teaching and learning new stufs, and i see this clan have a lot of peolple with the same thinking it seems. Sry for bad english.

Hallo, my name is Unknown and several other guys who fulfill your requirements for the clan.

IGN: -EGT-theunknown

MR: 30 7738

Language: german

Discord: -EGT-theunknown#4114

We are a bunch of 5 people which playing together warframe for several years. Our old Clan is no event clan anymore and therefore we are looking for a new clan. We want also an active community we can play and help each other. Currently two of us have over 40k points in the current event.

Hello, my name is D.s.P

IGN: -EGT-D.s.P

MR: 30

Hrs: 2456

Language: German / English

Discord: Beelze#9280

Since my current clan goes down the drain and is not competetive for a while now, I would like to join a new, competetive clan.

Edited by -EGT-D.s.P
  • Like 1

Hallo, my name is Oni-Tenno

IGN: -EGT-Oni-Tenno

MR: 30 1436

Language: German/English

Discord: Oni-Tenno#4705

My current clan has been transformed from a competitive clan to a multigaming/casual clan. Since I'm mainly interested in ingame events and playing new content I'm looking for a new home. Priority for me is having fun playing the game and achive good rankings as part of an an active community.

Hallo, my name is Jonas

IGN: -EGT-Advelarius

MR: 29

Language: German/English

Discord: Arleon | Advlelarius | Glandot#9607

my old clan was changed from an event clan into a casual multigaming something . I want to compete in events, so I'm looking for a new clan together with the others from EGT.

IGN:Tenno544248

MR: 30--4134 hours

Discord ID: F0cker#3099

Previous clan: Dark Enigma

Started: April,8th 2019

Im a simple person. i need a team that can run missions with when i wanted to. i play events. love plague star, had some good memories.

Edited by Tenno544248

Hello! Can I join your clan?

IGN: Zegfrid

MR: 30 - 2500+ hours played

Discord ID: Zegfrid#0457

Previous clan: Exiled PH

Language: English  - Filipino

Edited by Zegfrid

Yo, since i always looked for competitive clans to join, i now wanna try to get into quasar. till i find something meaningful to do with my life or a gf, i'm in for the long run

IGN: Thoenchen

MR: 30

Discord: Thoenchen#9022

Hello! I want to be a Quasar.

IGN: toSa_xd

MR: 28 - 2569hours 

Current/previous clan: Speed Ruin squad

Language: English; Russia; Ukraine.

Discord ID: toSa_xd#8706

Personal achievements in the game: Ukko 24sec (Titania) Hydrolyst captured Arbitrage 9999lv

Hi, my name is Anatoliy, im from Ukraine,i am speedruning on Nova, Titania(Spy,Capture). I have been playing the game for 5 years now. I have heard a lot about this clan, i would also like to become a part of it. This clan has a lot of speedrunners, skillful players, so we will definitely help each other. I agree with the clan's policy, we really should do this. I promise to be friendly, try to help everyone in this clan. Thank you for your attention!

Hi! I left the game 3-4 years and was from Quasars , can you guys add me back again ?

IGN: Sealyseals

MR: 19 and half i think 1.4k hours played

Language: English/Mandarin

Discord : Pulis #3407 

Personal Achievement : Ran the first raid with big daddy dring

Edited by SealySeals

Hallo, my name is Alex

IGN: -EGT-LastTigeR

MR: 30 (max) / 2298h / 753 log in days

Discord: LastTigeR#8285

Clan: -EGT-Eingreiftrupp

my clan changed from an event clan into a casual multigaming clan. And a lot of my mates still changing to Quasars too. :>

greets LastTigeR

IGN: TheColdForge

MR: 25. 2.5k+ hours.

Clan: N/A, never have been in a clan.

Start time: #*!% like, 2015.

Discord: Arcangelo#7921

About me:
 I'm so ready to fall asleep in VC calls. That or have a discussion about min-maxing with another stranger for 2+ hours and realize that I was wrong midway through and then combat log the call. 

And no, I am not speaking from experience, thank you very much.

IGN: SonDuck

MR: 21, 800+ hours

Language: English

Start Date: Around 2014 but took a break for a while since my laptop couldn't run the open world maps (upgraded to a PC recently)

Discord: SonDuck#2010

Looking for a fun clan to participate in events with and just generally meet some nice people in the community who love to play Warframe.

Edited by SonDuck

Hi, I would like to become a Quasar. I started playing Warframe more than 3 years ago. I'm actually Mastery 27, I was in Ultimate Union a Mountain clan without active player. Joining Quasars can be for me an opportunity to develop my knowledge about the game and take part to competitive community !

IGN: _K1M

MR: 27, (> 1 100 hours played)

Language: English - French

Discord ID: 21#8251

Hello there !

I'd like to become a Quasar !

IGN : Althix

MR / Play time : 27 / 3 500+ hours with this account and arround 5 000 total

Languages : English & french

Discord : Mansikka#0385

About myself :

I have been part of different Clans such as "The Sacred Oath" (own Clan populated by friend. Theory Craft & casual), "Univearth" (competitive Clan) as mains. I always ended up leaving because of inactivity, life brings you opportunities that requires choices. Obvisously, real life takes on virtual life. :)

I'm a 25 year-old guy from France, I work in a recording studio as a sound engineer. My main hobbies are playing music, hanging out with friends (when we were still able to get out lol) and video games.

As a Founder, I started playing the game in its early days and I have been taking part of most events. My main activities nowadays are to help beginners and catch up with all the new content (stopped playing about a month after the release of Eidolon's Plains and got back into the game about 2 - 3 weeks ago).

Feel free to message me if interested or if you'd like to know more about me.

Cheers! !

• Like 1

Hello, I'd like to join your clan :>

IGN : -CM-Mrow

Stats : MR 30 / 3000+h

About  : I have been a member of Crescent Moon since 2013, throughout the years I have witnessed and been part of great and strong communities rising, but also falling. I have been there to give the name to Eclipse, see it dominate the star chart and fall. I have been there when Crescent Moon was destroyed from the inside and rebuild anew, stronger. When we made ICE the biggest and most active community in Warframe and when it was destroyed. Today I have to come to terms that my old clan has gone beyond a certain point of no return. I don't see the same energy within to bring it back on its feet, I don't see the manpower or will to do that either. I have done my part in that clan for many years. From helping to then managing and leadership. Today when it's time for other people to step up, there's a lack. As many already did in my old clan, it's time to move on. It was fun.

I want to be a part of something great and begin a new journey. I want to be where the history is being written.

ps. cheers to you guys from EGT too

Edited by -CM-Mrow

Hey, my name is Tatjana

IGN: 3vilShadovv

MR / Playtime: 30 / 1300+ hours

Current Clan: Semper Talis

Languages: German / English

Discord: 3vilShadow|Tatjana#6814

About me: I started playing warframe around two years ago and I am used to run pretty much everything. My current clan is very inactive and now I am looking not only for new people to play with but also new competitions.

• Like 1

Hi! I'm Rosa and I'd like to join.

IGN: cosmicrosa

MR: 24, 561 profile hours, 921 steam hours

Current/previous clan: Luminous Equilibrium

Language: English

Discord ID: Rosa#2391

About me: I've been playing Warframe for about a year and a half, and I feel like I've reached the limit of what I can do solo. I'm looking to face new challenges with competent groups and learn from the best.

• Like 1