Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ร—

โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹ Quasars ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹โญ Now Recruiting โ€‹โ€‹โญ

--Q--PyralisTT

IGN: fangkitsune

MR: 25
ย 
Discord: Fang O'kari#5098
ย 
Hours: 4,870.7 (According to Steam)
ย 
ย 
Hello my name is fangkitsune, I've been looking for a new clan to join ever since my last clan, Comradeship, had little to no players online. I saw the recruiter Fz0ul in chat telling people about this clan and figured i could ask to join your clan. I've been playing since 2015-ish. I don't really remember the month.
Edited by fangkitsune

IGN : Xempa

MR : 20 - 713 H

Language : Romanian, English

Discord :ย 1. ย XEMPA#7669

Previous Clan : Syndicate Synergy

ย 

ย 

Also Fashion Framer .ย 

Cheers , Hope to get in !

ย 

Edited by Xempa

IGN: GR3ATB3AR

MR: 23 - (750+ hours)

Language: English

Discord:ย GREATBEAR#3786

Looking to get better at long endurance runsย and make some friends that like to do similar content!

Edited by GR3ATB3AR

IGN: Blavoren

MR: 25

Current clan: Syndicate Succession

2 years

Discord:ย zbosnjak#2898

When I see that I am in a team that cooperates, I do my best. When Iโ€™m among the frivolous, I still do my job. When Iโ€™m not in the mood for endless โ€œhost migrationโ€ then I go solo. I always learn from interesting people. And I'm having fun.

I would love to join your clan!

IGN:ย Danka_Plankย (used to be Ariculan02)

MR:ย 22 - 2000+hours (all in game)

Discord:ย SentientNinjaTaco#5423

Clan:ย Orion Protectorate (I think)

Ive been playing since 2014 (small hiatus) and recently I have been far more active with warframe (I blame Orphix Venom). After the recent game events I realized my current clan was lacking in activity and I wanted to do more in game and I need a player base that I can rely on. Ive had an eye on this clan for a while and I dont want to play solo forever. I hope I meet them now and look forward to hearing from you guys.

Edited by Danka_Plank
Forgot Discord

Hello, I would like to join Quasars.ย 850ย hours played (info from in game profile page, steam shows about 2130 hours) with onlyย 230 daily logins.... so yes im a dedicated player. When something needs to be done for the clan,ย you can be sure that I will do it no matter how much time it takes. Iย have gathered some knowledge about warframe but i know that i still have much to learn.ย Please let me join Quasars! i will do my best to become a valuabe member of your community.

IGN: shzPL

discord:ย sHzPL#0389

MR; 23ย 

Edited by shzPL
upgrade

Hello, I'd like to join Quasars!
IGN: Synkro-
MR:ย 22ย  ย 2680 Hours Played, 5650 Hours on Steam
Region: Asia
Current clan:ย none
Discord:ย Synkro#9141
Previous clan:ย The Remnants Of The Void
Started playing:ย 2017

Hello! Im interested to become a Q.

IGN:ย iVanity.
MR:ย 30 / 2200hย 
Language:ย Spanish(as main) - English
Discord:ย iVanity#3480

Im actually aiming on active clan on events i always like to give my best on events and teamplay, i actually have some friends inside (--Q--Xorent and Discord) are the most i played with, and i have others in my FL that ive played some games or past events too, and im interested to become one too.

IGN:Keirandal
MR:23 Hours: 1400+ on PC 600+ on Console(though my account is super ded)
Current Clan: Royal Destiny Immortals
Started playing: God I first played in 2014?
Discord ID: Keirandall Chikage#6304

Me: love to play warframe with people, but really looking for people to actively play around with, do the newer content,ย and a few of my buddies are looking to quasars for our next step.

IGN: wZeroSeventyย 
Mastery Rank: 30 with 2880 hours in game and 4669.9 hours on steam
Language: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Current/previous clan: Royal Destiny Immortals
When Iย started playing:ย 2014ย or 2015 don't remember
Discord ID:ย Logan (wZeroSeventy)#8342

I'm looking foward to join your clan!
I like to create and test differentย and maybeย dumbย ย builds.ย 
I consider myself pretty active playing between 3 to 5 days a week, and when some event or new content drop I play almost everyday.
So yeah, I'd like to join an active clan that are more focused on events.
Also some friends also would like to join with me.

Edited by wZeroSeventy

On 2015-11-07 at 6:43 PM, --Q--PyralisTT said:

We're back to recruiting!!! Please read on and post your details. We cannot respond to applications immediately but as soon as a recruiter is online we will get in touch..

ย 

HwXnare.jpg

About Us

We are an international clan,that has been active since 2013. Our main objective is to create a community that shares the passion of playing Warframe and pushing its limits, while maintaining a fun and cooperative atmosphere.

We aim to maintain and further our position as top Mountain and Storm tier clans by constantly improving our scores on the leaderboards. To meet this aim we ensure that our members always have access to the latest clan research and we encourage our members to assist each other and strive to be the best.

ย 

Requirements to apply to Quasarsย 

We are always looking for new devoted players with at least 700 hours in-game, Mastery Rank 20+, Discord,ย and are eager to lead future events or have participated in past ones.These players should display the following attributes:

Friendly: Engage with clanmates, treat others with respect, and connect with the clan Discord server (microphone optional, but highly encouraged).

Adaptable: Willing to take on different roles in a team and enjoys testing new Warframes, weapons, mods and team combinations.

Active: Help other clanmates in need, experiment with different play styles, or simply be sociable.

Competitive: We are an event clan and expect all our members to fully participate and strive to do well in all official leaderboard events. We always offer multiple Platinum prizes as an added incentive.

ย 

Clan Rules

We have a few rules that we expect all Quasarians to follow;

1) All clanmates should respect each other.

• Please keep in mind that Quasars consists of players from all around the world. We will not tolerate attacks on a clanmates culture, race, gender, sexual orientation or religion.

2) Don't be inactive longer than 2 weeks without notifying a Quasars officer.

• If a member is inactive for longer than 2 weeks then they are liable to be kicked anytime while inactive. If this happens, they can re-apply hereย to an Officer.

3) Write only in English in the clan chat.

• We expect members to communicate in English in the public chat, but donโ€™t worry if it isnโ€™t your first language.

ย 

How to become a Quasarย 

To apply to Quasars please reply to this thread asking to be recruited; include your IGN, Mastery Rank, Country, Current/previous clan,ย when you started playing warframe, yourย Discord ID and also feel free to include a little about yourself.

After applying a recruiter will contact you and test your skills at various mission types. Some missionย examples include a Capture(Ukko),ย Spy(Pago) or even Profit Taker where they'll test how fast you can complete a mission or disruption where they'll test how fast you can kill aย high level demolyst. The recruiters will also ask to see your loadouts to ask various questions on the loadouts or even help with the loadouts for each mission type.

While we canโ€™t guarantee everyone a place, recruiters will consider your request and get back to you as soon as possible!

ย 

Clan Promotion System

After joining, in order to get promoted in Quasars you can take a series of optional tests to determine your skill. Newly joined Quasarians will starts out as rank Nebula and will work their way up. Higher ranks donโ€™t offer any advantages over other clanmates (except bragging rights, of course).

Clan Ranking Tests:ย 

1) Penumbra (Solo):

Possessing the following Warframes: (Prime = -1 Forma)

• Khora (3 Forma)
  • Equinox (3 Forma)
  • Banshee (4 Forma)
  • Octavia (3 Forma)
  • Trinity (3 Forma)
  • Volt (4 Forma)
  • Rhino (4 Forma)
  • Wisp (3 Forma)
  • Wukong (3 Forma)
  • Nova (3 Forma)

As well as one of the following Amps

• 177 (Raplak Prism with the Propa Scaffold and the Certus Brace)
  • xx4 (Any Prism, Any Scaffold and the Anspatha Brace)

And complete 50 rounds of Arbitration Defense in solo.

2) Singularity (Solo):

• Complete 1hour Solo Survival on Mot, Void, Steel Path.

3) Aurora (Squad of 4 clan members) :

Complete 1 of the Zenith challenges.ย 

4) Zenith (Squad of 4 clan members):
Complete the following within a week:

• 2 hours & 15.000+ kuva gathered from Taveuni, Kuva Fortress Steel Path. (30.000+ if you have a resource booster)
  • 100 Waves of Belenus, Void Steel Path.
  • 6,000 Mission Score on Despina, Neptune, Steel Path.

Disconnecting before a mission is completed will invalidate the attempt, but may still count for the rest of the squad depending on progression.

More information about ranking up can be found on Discord.ย 
ย 

Clan/Alliance Emblems

Quasarsย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย Quasars Stormย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  V Alliance

RealGold128.pngย  ย  ย Qlite2.pngย  ย  ย FyS9cb5TEHP4wM3qlR6qgc711maYiJcMkENSX8vg

ย 

Operationย Achievements

Quasars Storm

• Hostile Mergers: 1st

Quasars:ย 

• Orphix Venom: 1st
  • Hostile Mergers: 1st
  • Ambulas Reborn: 1st
  • Pacifism Defect: 1st
  • Rathuum: 1st
  • Shadow Debt: 1st
  • False Profit: 4th
  • Eyes of Blight: 2nd
  • Mutalist Incursions: 2nd
  • Grate Crash: 3rd
  • Cryotic Front: 3rd
  • Breeding Grounds: 1stย 
  • Tethra's Doom Event: 5thย 
  • Cicero Crisis Event: 11thย 
  • Gravidus Event: 10thย 
  • Arid Fear Event: 11thย 
  • Kill Event: 12thย 

ย 

In-Clan Events

We also love to challenge the global leaderboards outside of events.

Endless Excavation(Hieracon)

Stealth Exterminate Event

Orokin Derelict Defense

Happy Zephyr

Fastest 100 waves Tower 4 Defense

Endless Excavation(Triton)

ย 

Raids

RIP Raids As well as hosting multiple daily raids to suit various time zones,ย Quasars currently holds all records for all the currently available Trials, (Law of Retribution, Nightmare & The Jordas Verdict).

ย  Reveal hidden contents

8 Banshee Raid

8 Hydroid Raid

8 Rhino Raid.(Warning: The video is loud)

ย 

ย 

Feats

Defense:

Shadow Debt - 200 waves

FlpTTjb.jpg

200+ Waves ODD
emaHIv1.jpg
100 Waves T4D
jJsGZDm.jpg
Bonus Image - Level 1600 Clem
oEJipxE.png
ย 
Survival:
Alliance Event on Elara Jupiter
vXimqho.jpg
3 Hour Tycho
xBS2Jhs.jpg
3 Hour T3S
8VME1Qx.jpg
2 Hour T4S
mVe91sH.jpg
ย 
Excavation:
30k Hieracon
6OKLEu9.jpg
10k Triton
g3iIpE2.png
10k Triton
CkP0xgz.png
ย 
Interception:
50+ rounds T4I
MK6EBPW.png
ย 
ย 

ย 

Social

To keep updated on our in-clan events and general clan information while outside the game, you can join our Forum Club. Our clan's VOIP is Discord, joining the chat would be useful for members doing Eidolonsย and leaderboard runs. We recommend using the same Discord name as your Warframe name. Quasars currently run both the Endurance Runs and Build Archives servers; One is for endurance runs that we excel at and the other is for teaching and builds

• Clan Subforums:ย Quasarsย andย Quasars Storm
  • V Alliance Discord:ย Link
  • Endurance Runs:ย Link
  • Build Archives:ย Link
  • Clan Discord: Link will be provided after joining the clan ย ย  ย 

ย 

Dojo

• All current research completed, and all new research started within minutes of launch
  • Trading post with 0% clan taxย 
  • 2 Dueling Rooms & Obstacle Course
  • ย Custom obstacle course designed by Hiatel and featured on Prime Time (Link)

ย 

ย 

• Like 1

Hello there! ฤฐ would like to join Quasars

ฤฐGN:Kanji-Ten
MR:20
Time Played:1021 Hours
Language:English
Old Clan:RAW Steel

ฤฐ start my Warframe advanture on 2015 and i love creating my own Meta and Builds.ฤฐ have made many time outs cause of my work and old PCย but i am back since 3 months with new PC.ฤฐ am very confident on any role and open to comminucate with not only clanmates but with all of the players.ฤฐ would like to play and grind with Quasars