Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ร—

โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹ Quasars ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹โญ Now Recruiting โ€‹โ€‹โญ

--Q--PyralisTT

Hey

IGN: Sardaar_Aryo

MR30 1100 in-game Hours

Iran Tenno or sth (second break they kicked me due to university studies)

I don't recall it but I think it was before Sacrifice Quest I joined reached MR11 took a break came after Sacrifice (Wukong Prime) reached MR18 took a break came back 3 months ago reached MR30

Discord ID:ย Sardaar (EU-NAE)#3212

Edited by Sardaar_Aryo

IGN: --toffifee--

DC: ferino#2930

MR: 22 / 840 in game hoursย 

Language: slovak / fluent english, although my pronunciation is highly questionable

Current clan: Phantom Vanguard (been here for like 3 days)

Previous clan: Legend Doomย 

I started playing the game in 2018, but had like 2 long pauses due to content drought.

Been hoping to join your clan for a while now, tbh since I first heard about it. I'm highly competitive player sick of "4fun" clans. Also finding clan where people know what amps to use on eidolons is also a bit challenging.

ย 

IGN: DARKZON69

Previous Clan: "Team Everfrost" rename "1337 skillz" rename "30-30"

I was co-founder of this clan about 1 year now till my " girl " ? partner "iiTzMikky" decide to resume Warframe as a Tinder Tchat forum ( with tea date ) by putting the members of the clan and myself in the status of furnitures and 4 months later decide to fire them on the pretext that she had given her account to her brother what is a pure lie .

So actualy Looking for active players that are interest in builds exchange and progressions

Ur clan seems to be a response for challenging , coop and dynamic players : the way i m looking forย  and what a clan should be

"Real object of fight is only oneself.... ;)

Best Regards Onyx

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by DARKZON69

Hi! Can I join your clan?

IGN: --dysconnetced--jay

MR and in game time: MR29, 1250h in game, start playing warframe 1 year ago.

Currently clan: The remnants of the Void

Language: English, Mandrain

about me: solo disruption player, not good at pt speedrun because i haven't got zenith yet.

Edited by --Dysconnected--Jay

FoxyCub, 30mr(930hours). I am from Ukraine :)ย 

First i was in some moon clan(dont remember its name, it was my first clan with free excess), now i am in shadow clan calls Jester(friend invited me for Eidolon hunts)

Started playing Warframe about 7 month ago, never was offline more then 2 days since that.

Discord ID isย FoxCub#8665.

I am friendly person, member of Warframe Blessing discord community. First high skill related event(and only event with my presence) was Orphix and it was hard to find people who wish go hard and reach really high score (mine was 39890 with party i found in recruting chat). After that i start to think that i want to be a part of strong, skilled and active community to learn stuff from them and be ready for the next challenge we faced

IGN : DZ-Hannibal

MR:20 - +640 in this account and +3000h(wf in game) in my old account.

countery: North africa

Language: francais - english

im an old tenno 5 years on warframe elite full time player. very competitive, quasars Individually is the best, but as clan they need more elite tenno to beat (RV & PV):cool:

hope to join your clan

my old orbit

my old orbit im02

IGN: --Q--Biro
MR: 27ย - 1473ย hour
Timezone: CET + 1
Language: English, Hungarian
Discord:ย Biro#7250
Current/previous clan: Previously i was in Quasars (back in 2016). Then i got kicked because of my inactivity for various reasons (university). Now i am in my own 1 person clan just to get some dojo specific item.ย 

About me:

I'm Istvรกn Birรณ, 29 years old Warframe veteran. I started playing this game back inย 2015. I take a break in 2017 because i wanted to fully focus on my studies. In 2018 I entered the job market and currently I working as a Software Engineer. Since then I decided to return to the game and I still playing it daily.ย 

Edited by --Q--Biro

Hi, I am Thilo 24 years of ageย and would love to join

IGN: Thordey ; MR 20ย ; 892ย hrs

Language : English and German

Previous Clan: Vir Mortalis and started playing arround 2015-2016 not sure

Discord ID:ย Thordey#1411

IGN: Miilo2004

MR: 23 and I have played 813h

Clan where I'm right now: Titans Legion

Dc:ย Aff_69#8036

ย 

Well, I started playing Warframe back in 2017 when Plains of Eidolon came out, than I didn't play it that much, but when i started getting hang of it I started playing more and more and here we are now MR23 13k points away from MR24. So yeah i would like to join this clan, because the clan where i, am right now really doesn't fit me (Titans Legion), there aren't a lot of active people. So i would like to join Quasars family and beย  part of the events and its community.

Also I'm not good atย writing applications like this, but i hope this is good enough and i can join Quasars really soon.

(Also i like playing games on pc and this quarantine makes it more easier)

ย 

ย 

ย 

IGN: -WK-Chloe

MR 25

923 Hours

Current Clan : Waifu Kingdom

I Played 231 Days Agoย 

309390721897725953 Discord ID /ย  Kaleidoscope#8108

Language: English / Indonesian / a little Chinese / a little japaneseย 

Hope i can get in touch and apply a position in Quasars

Edited by -WK-Chloe

ย 

IGN: XadaPrimeย 

Mr: 27ย  / current clan: getsu clan ( a clan i pulled together with a couple of mates ) was in gladiators clan not too long agoย 

language: englishย 

discord: xada#5301ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  will block any random people!

info: been playing wf for about 4years+ thru mainly console got pc about a year ago now and speedran to mr27 so not tooo many hours but a good amount :) usually run endurance runs with streamers or solo best at speed runs worst at underwater archwing spy mainly on Uranus -_- <3ย ย 

Edited by XadaPrime

Hi,ย 

IGN: xZonder

IG Hours: 1028ย 

MR: 25

Discord: Luneth#7676

Country: Germany (can speak English, Bulgarian, Turkish and German)

Last Clan: Remnants of the Void (currently unaffiliated)

ย 

Started playing WF in 2018, been playing the game in a competetive way for quite some time now. Love to speedrunย missions such as Spy/Rescue/Exterminate. Though I'm looking for a clan with active members who do eidolons 4x3 or 5x3 as often as possible.ย 

ย 

ย 

IGN - Kerryg

MR 29, 1.500+ Hours

Country - Brazil, fluent english

Current Clan - Imouto Kingdom

I started playing warframe 5 years ago and stopped when i farmd everything that was possible in the momento, returnedย 1 month agoย and looking for a clan with high endgame purposes, but i also like some laughing :p

ย 

Discord ID -ย Kitzzo#1547

Hey guys, just checking in and see if I can well return back to the clan. Wanting to get back into Warframe and it seems that I need a BUNCH of help. Would love to be in my old clan back.ย 

IGN: Jonhy2G

MR: 24 - 3K+ Hours Played

Language: English - Spanish

Hi! I want to join your clan.

IGN:ย  -_-KoStOlOm-_-

MR:ย  29; 811 hours

Languages:ย English - Ukraine - Russian - Polska

I started playing the warframe 3 years ago, personally for myself, I fulfilled all the goals in terms of speedrun, but I don't want to stop there. I am interested in the clan by your thirst for competition. About me / Cheerful / sociable / benevolent

ย Discord ID ย -_-KoStOlOm-_-#0800

Edited by -_-KoStOlOm-_-
  • Like 2

Hello

IGN: Kikyo

mr: 29, 1329 in game hours

past clans: royal destiny academy, remnants of the void

rige#1995

I started playing in february 2018ย when I was searching for new games to play. It became my favourite game really fast. Played it a lot since then, hit rank 27-28 and then I started experiencing burnouts because of the faimous lack of content, the biggest one being the last burnout that lasted 7-8 months. I just jumped back in the game a few weeks ago and looks like i'm facing a whole new game.

ย 

IGN: Vectra-

MR: 26

Time Played: 811 Hours In-Game

Previous Clan: Aurora Gladiators

I started playing around 6-5 months ago

Discord:ย DEADVECTRA#3387

uh idk but i think i've been a warframe nerd for that long

IGN: m2licee

MR: 20, 1080+ hrs.
Current Clan: Legion of Fissures

When i started playing: Must have been November 2019, i don't quite remember clearly.ย 

Discord: m2licee#2742
ย 
Fell in love with the game as soon as i tried it.ย 

IGN:ย Minetiger

MR:ย 20ย - 900h+

Been playing warframe on and off since 2017, but for the past year Ive been really getting back into it and I really enjoy the grind. Always been a competitive player (coming from FPS games) I enjoy being on top and by being up there means that Im able to help out beginner players and everyone in the community to give back. Past 2 weeks Ive had a playtime of 80h which might give you a perspective of my grind at the moment. with a fresh Clan Im able to farm more efficiently and we can together grow stronger.ย 

Discord: Ok4nd#9296

ย 

Edited by Minetiger