Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ร—

โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹ Quasars ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ’ฅโ€‹โ€‹โญ Now Recruiting โ€‹โ€‹โญ

--Q--PyralisTT

IGN: Hammahness808

MR: 26

Language: English

Current clan: none

Discord:ย Westside Bangah#7441

ย 

Been playing warframe since 2013, started out on ps4 but moved to PC in 2015. Im an on and off player but dont stay offline for longer than 2 weeks usually. Currently got 2297 hours in game and I'm a player usually focused on absolutely maxing out builds as much as the game allows me. I am also a god riven collector

Would love to join.ย 

IGN: Dazz3d

Mastery Rank: 20

Current/previous clan: None

Started playing warframe: About 2ย years ago

Discord ID:ย dazz3d#1095

I am in my 40s with three kids. Former Marine and Harvard graduate. I play fairly casually for fun. That said, I do have almost every Warframe and enjoy new challenges and learning.ย 

Looking for an active and competitive clan.

ย 

IGN:ย OrganicPee

Mastery Rank:ย 23

Current/previous clan:ย Questionable Tactics

Started playing warframe:ย 2014 on another alt, 2016 on this one

Discord ID:ย OrganicPee#2473

Hi, I would like to join the clan.

ย 

IGN:ย Oracle_C3

MR:ย 22ย - 2,650ย in-game hours played

Language:ย Englishย 

Currentย Clan:ย Gungn1r

Discord:ย Oracle_C3#6726

IGN:ย --Q--DucatMaster
MR:ย 28
Hours:ย 4900
Started Playing:ย 2016
Current clan:ย Laughing Demon
Previous clan:ย Quasars
Language:ย English
Discord:ย MasterMods#0158

I joined my current clan after coming back to warframe and needing a dojo to trade in, I've been playing a lot more recently and was asked if I'd like to join quasars again. I'm making some more friends in game and starting to enjoy playing more now that I have extra time for gaming which I didn't have the last time I was in quasars.

ย 

Edited by --Q--DucatMaster

Im A returning player and looking to join your clan

IGN:ย -STR-Sozin

Mastery Rank:ย 20

Language:ย English/Turkish

Hours:ย 1014 On Steam 461 In Game

Current/previous clan:ย None

Started playing warframe:ย Around 2018

Discord ID:ย Sozinho#8180

IGN: Altuslarvarum

MR: 26

Playtime: 1396 hours

I am looking for a clan to do high end content with and you guys give me the impression that you can handle yourselves.
I speak english fluently.
Currently in another clan which is totally inactive and i want to socialize.
Looking forward to chatting with you people.

IGN:ย SKevTNT

MR:ย 24ย 

Playtime:ย 920 hrs

Language:ย English and Spanish

Discord:ย Aerys#8088

Im looking for joining a new clan with active people, i will like to do events with other people, and i been trying to improve myself over the years, and i think i have the enough experience

IGN: SlashDashNInja

MR:21

Playtime: 1042 hours on Steam/ 667 hours in-game

Previous Clans (that I can remember): Lunar Gladiators

Discord: Synthsoon #2928

ย 

I started playing Warframe since the Mirage update, this is my second account since I wanted to try getting all the primes just by grinding and trading. I've participated in the raids before they were removed and I also participate in a lot of the endgame content in other similar games such as Destiny 2, so I have the experience, skillset and gear to tackle the most difficult and grindiest content in Warframe.

Edited by SlashDashNInja

IGN: Basi.
MR: 23
Current clan: Guns N Roses
Last clan: Quasars Storm (I got kicked I believe 2 years ago, and I'd like to join back)

Playtime: 968 in game (around 2000 on steam, played since a long time but only played properly for around 2 years)
Discord: Basi#1056

Hello, I'm now 18. I joined your clan when I was 16 and got kicked out. I enjoyed running arbis and other missions with some old friends from the clan, for example Trekk, Kekos, Athena, Mura, etc. I'm a much more relaxed and chill person now, would love a chance back in

Thank you <3

IGN: Tha_Mighty_Thooury

MR: 26 - 760h played

Current/Previous Clan: Vermilion Vanguard

Started playing: 2012/2013 I think - I have scores from Grineer informer operation

Discord ID: Thooury#6969

info:

been playing warframe for a very long time, but taken quite a few breaks over the years
I trade a lot, fav mission types are excavation and disruption, favourite weapon is Scindo Prime

IGN: M1gic

Mastery Rank : 21

Playtime: 751 hours and some hours on an alt i dont play on console

Current clan : Bunnies of Eidolon ( has some old friend that arent active anymore )

Discord: Magic#5155

I started playing the game just before raids got taken off (ย may they rest in peace), i took a 3 years break justย after fortuna cuz all i was doing was long survivals and eidlon hunts and got burnt out eventually, and now im back with new energy and ready to grind the stuff i missed and since all my old friends dont play anymore im looking for an active clan to make new friendships that will hopefully help me get back into it and be competitive again.

ย 

IGN: CrimsonShield1

MR: 30

Time: 2038hr (steam & current profile). Way more on Xbox account. (XBox: CrimsonShield87 where I was also a mod in Jolan Tru)

Previous Clan: Arch Angels (that may be the ally name) or Fallen Angels. I can't remember. I left that clan due to a misunderstanding with me telling someone that I joke around with all the time to "Shut up." Clan/Ally leader took it out of context. It was my first offense (if you could even call it that) and without warning or notifying me that I was in the wrong, he demoted me from a Mod status to the lowest rank. It didn't set well with me that he didn't feel the need to at least notify me that he did it or that he saw that as an offense. I DM'd theย person I told to "Shut up" immediately after to just let him know and we both kinda laughed the situation off and started talking about other topics. All in all it was a misunderstanding, and the actions taken for it I feel were a bit harsh.ย 

Started playing during the Vauban Prime release on Xbox. Started Playing PC about 2 years ago.

IGN: virtualdreamscape

MR: 27

Previous Clan: Something about "Gladiators". I don't remember.

Started playing WF: 2016 (Earliest date of achievement in Steam)

Discord ID:ย ใƒ‰ใƒชใƒผใƒ #3152

PS: I am a returning player. Haven't played for like a year and a half.

Hey, I'd like to apply to join.

IGN: SmiertelnyCios

MR:ย 24 - with over 3k hours on 2 accounts.

Language:ย English / Polish / a bit of Russian.

Discord:ย WILD#3922 - if you could contact me here.

Started playing Warframe back inย 2015,ย then been on and off to see what's new on here. Recently started playing more often as I got more free time.

Edited by SmiertelnyCios